Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » awww for 880 tho san jose (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awww for 880 tho san jose
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
A few years back at a high school football game several individuals ganged up on one in a fight and after the victim was down and beaten one of those individuals puposely jumped on top of his leg as he laid in the gutter and broke the leg. The victim was crippled and the perpetrators were caught because someone videotaped the whole thing.

Yes someone "snitched" and the principal pulled the video camera from the students locker and got the evidence. So are you going to condemn the person who reported this or are you going to defend the people who crippled this guy? Maybe just chalk it up to "if no one tells, it's all cool that they get away with it." But if someone tells and the guilty people are arrested it's not cool because someone " snitched"?

This "snitch" mentalitly is stupid. Let's say someone came and stole your car (happens a lot to people on this site) and police don't have any clues as to who did it. I've seen many angry people who would love to catch the culprits and have them punished. Now let's say you find out someone has evidence that can help the police catch the guy who stole your car. Are you going to say let it go because I don't want a snitch nailing the theif whole stole my car?

When the crime is done by some people they cry snitch if they are caught. But have the tables turned where they are the victims and it's a whole different story. A lot of problems in this country are related to the thug mentality of "fuck everyone else"

your taking this too deep with the scenarios! it was right for someone to come fourth with a tape of somebody gettin whooped on. because its clean cut evidence. 4 all i know that ambulance coulda been on the opposite side of the freeway and their just trying to relate it. i can come up with examples all day but im gonna end it here. it just bothered me to see someone take like 5 photos well actually whole myspace pages ,which even happen to include my friends black "87 chp" car that had nothing to do with the situation at all, and post them on this forum but not only post them but go and circle the plate hella times and talk shit. that to me is unessessary. if you care that much take them to the police and not to this forum. and i know 2 birds of ah feather flock together blah blah blah. alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank. i think everyone should forget about this and just see what happens with the clubs and the authorities.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank.

Your friends "deserve" to all be punished to the FULL EXTENT of the law.

If reports are correct, in the coming weeks they'll be contacted [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Fag.

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Somebody died from the sideshow on the freeway. Sounds like a strech.

Did you not read the post I made that the side show stopped all traffic and kept the ambulance from reaching the heart attack victim? So in effect someone did die from the sideshow.

Not a stretch by anymeans.

I don't believe the story that guy posted on Norcal-LS1 I believe that story as much as I believe in santa claus and the easter bunny until I see something that says otherwise
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Fag.

Putter [Wink]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

when did you finish law school? lol and what are "the reports". what are you working directly with the chp to crack the case [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ November 05, 2007, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i agree.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

when did you finish law school? lol and what are "the reports". what are you working directly with the chp to crack the case [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
You condone this shit, WE HERE DO NOT. Get over it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think hes talking about this report
http://www.nbc11.com/news/14491170/detail.html
and the fact the officer talks about viewing it.
OAKLAND, Calif. -- It's called a sideshow -- a group of drivers who bring traffic to a halt -- only to screech their tires and peel out, leaving a trail of skid marks in their wake.

Police Investigate 880 Sideshow

Drivers engaged in a slideshow on the 880 Saturday, and showcased their "feat" on My Space in a video titled "Bay Area Freeway Takeover 2007."

In it one group of drivers, identifying themselves as the Maro Boyz, stopped traffic, while a second group performed tricks such as pullouts and spinouts, smack dab in the middle of the freeway.

When contacted by NBC 11, members of the group confirmed they posted the clip, but did not admit to shooting it.

California Highway Patrol officers based in Hayward said they are investigating the situation, one of many recent reports detailing illegal tomfoolery taking place on Bay Area roads.

"Anytime this occurs whether its on a freeway or a highway it's dangerous, but obviously on a freeway with vehicles traveling at freeway speed compounds that danger," Oakland Police Deputy Chief David Kozicki said.

On the "takeover" video, Kozicki said the perpetrators did themselves no favors publicizing their antics.

"It's pretty damning evidence, when you can see faces in cars and license plates there's not a whole lot people can say after they do that," Kozicki said.

Penalties for these transgressions include 30-day car confiscations, steep fines, and up to a year in jail.

[ November 05, 2007, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i agree.
[patriot] ... i got busted for street racing 2 years ago. there was no cars around what so ever and it was 1 am. i got caught and the law was to the full extent. i got a year of probation, 800 ticket 1200 to get the car out, and two points on my record.. these guys did somehting worse they completely blocked traffic in the middle of the day! they should not get anything lower that what i got.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i agree.
[patriot] ... i got busted for street racing 2 years ago. there was no cars around what so ever and it was 1 am. i got caught and the law was to the full extent. i got a year of probation, 800 ticket 1200 to get the car out, and two points on my record.. these guys did somehting worse they completely blocked traffic in the middle of the day! they should not get anything lower that what i got.
They won't understand your post. I mean you took "responsibility" for "your" actions. Mind boggling [Eek!]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since then i have not gotten a ticket [Whoo Whooooo!] .. knock on wood [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
A few years back at a high school football game several individuals ganged up on one in a fight and after the victim was down and beaten one of those individuals puposely jumped on top of his leg as he laid in the gutter and broke the leg. The victim was crippled and the perpetrators were caught because someone videotaped the whole thing.

Yes someone "snitched" and the principal pulled the video camera from the students locker and got the evidence. So are you going to condemn the person who reported this or are you going to defend the people who crippled this guy? Maybe just chalk it up to "if no one tells, it's all cool that they get away with it." But if someone tells and the guilty people are arrested it's not cool because someone " snitched"?

This "snitch" mentalitly is stupid. Let's say someone came and stole your car (happens a lot to people on this site) and police don't have any clues as to who did it. I've seen many angry people who would love to catch the culprits and have them punished. Now let's say you find out someone has evidence that can help the police catch the guy who stole your car. Are you going to say let it go because I don't want a snitch nailing the theif whole stole my car?

When the crime is done by some people they cry snitch if they are caught. But have the tables turned where they are the victims and it's a whole different story. A lot of problems in this country are related to the thug mentality of "fuck everyone else"

your taking this too deep with the scenarios! it was right for someone to come fourth with a tape of somebody gettin whooped on. because its clean cut evidence. 4 all i know that ambulance coulda been on the opposite side of the freeway and their just trying to relate it. i can come up with examples all day but im gonna end it here. it just bothered me to see someone take like 5 photos well actually whole myspace pages ,which even happen to include my friends black "87 chp" car that had nothing to do with the situation at all, and post them on this forum but not only post them but go and circle the plate hella times and talk shit. that to me is unessessary. if you care that much take them to the police and not to this forum. and i know 2 birds of ah feather flock together blah blah blah. alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank. i think everyone should forget about this and just see what happens with the clubs and the authorities.
Here's what I don't understand. On the one hand you say it's wrong but on the other you say you don't wanna see your friends go down for this. Is the alternative that they did something you admit is wrong and they do get away with it?

So far you've mostly defended their actions and mostly tried to deflect attention off of it with " Everyone does things illegal"

I'm sure you'd love it if everyone dropped it becaause your boys got caught red handed and used their higher intelligence and wisdom to publiclly post proof of it. They posted it and all the person did was repost it and made pointedout some things. It's not like law officials can't do this themselves and he solved it for them.

Your upset that someone reposted something your friends already posted up to show off. It was fine then. But now that it has pissed off people and put them in a bad light, you don't want any attention on it. I would have to say most people dissapprove of it and you'll have a tough time defending it.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i agree.
They won't understand your post. I mean you took "responsibility" for "your" actions. Mind boggling [Eek!]
real funny. i guess the fact that i got caught, spent 4 days in jail and got 3 year probation dosent count. my driving record clearly states that i take responsibility 4 my actions.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, i just seen that coupe yesterday, i see it alot on 880 . feel bad for everyone. Like someone said on here everyone makes mistakes. My friends Niehbor is chp on 880 and asked if any of our friends were involved since he knows we have domestic cars. He said him self will be looking for those people when he is on patrol. and like i said i did go that day but i was running late due to puting a nice k member on my buddies fox, but i made it to the show at Great America. it was a very great turn out and met some cool people but most were inside on the rides. but got to "cruise" a little with an 03-04 red cobra coming back home [Big Grin] [burnout]

[ November 06, 2007, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Somebody died from the sideshow on the freeway. Sounds like a strech.

Did you not read the post I made that the side show stopped all traffic and kept the ambulance from reaching the heart attack victim? So in effect someone did die from the sideshow.

Not a stretch by anymeans.

"I DON'T TINK"

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
East Oakland TADOW!

[worship] [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
real funny. i guess the fact that i got caught, spent 4 days in jail and got 3 year probation dosent count. my driving record clearly states that i take responsibility 4 my actions.

So they gave you the choice to go to jail and have probation? No, you got busted and had to take the consequences, no responsibility involved in that. Yeah, we all make mistakes. I've done shit and haven't gotten caught for it and other stuff I have. While I never wanted to get busted for what I did, it did happen. I've grown up a lot the last few years and even though I never did anything really stupid this shit is just beyond anything I'd ever think of doing. Yeah, I've done donuts in the past, yeah, they are kinda fun but keep that shit off the road and in a parking lot where your not fucking up everyone else on the road. Maybe getting busted and having their cars taken away might help some of these people grow up a bit.... maybe not but some people will never learn. No matter what, don't post up a video of the shit bragging about "you aint fuckin with us!!!".

[ November 06, 2007, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly stuff like this makes me not want to be part of any cruises. Just the potential for problems is too great. Imagine the cars that probably really had nothing to with this crap and happened to get caught in a frame or 2 of someones camera. Instant suspect. I just dont need that crap. Shame too, because these bastards did a real selfish thing and probably implicated innocent people.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Imagine the cars that probably really had nothing to with this crap and happened to get caught in a frame or 2 of someones camera. Instant suspect. Shame too, because these bastards did a real selfish thing and probably implicated innocent people.

Good point!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Honestly stuff like this makes me not want to be part of any cruises. Just the potential for problems is too great. Imagine the cars that probably really had nothing to with this crap and happened to get caught in a frame or 2 of someones camera. Instant suspect. I just dont need that crap. Shame too, because these bastards did a real selfish thing and probably implicated innocent people.

HA if I was stuck in that crap they would of had pictures of me putting my truck in to 4wheel drive and pushing my way through those azz holes! The only people who should be shutting down the freeway is CHP and cal trans!

Point is the shit was stupid.. if your on here defending them or trying to argue for them.. your just as wrong as they are.... I hope and pray (I am not religious) but I want to see them take there cars and do what L.A. county does... take them and there cars to the junk yard and make them watch as they crush there piles into the ground like little pan cakes and hand them the bill for it!

[ November 06, 2007, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

HA if I was stuck in that crap they would of had pictures of me putting my truck in to 4wheel drive and pushing my way through those azz holes! The only people who should be shutting down the freeway is CHP and cal trans!

Point is the shit was stupid.. if your on here defending them or trying to argue for them.. your just as wrong as they are.... I hope and pray (I am not religious) but I want to see them take there cars and do what L.A. county does... take them and there cars to the junk yard and make them watch as they crush there piles into the ground like little pan cakes and hand them the bill for it!

[patriot] [patriot] "AMERICA FUCK YEAH, CUMIN TO SAVE THE MUTHAFUCKIN DAY YEAH" LOL [patriot] [patriot]

[ November 07, 2007, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: eastoaklandss [IMG]http://i34.photo ]

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i agree.
I got poped a few years back for streetracing in san jo and went to jail for it. Originally I was looking at 4-6 years in jail for assult with a deadley weapon on a police officer( the car was considered a deadley weapon). I got lucky on a plea bargain wreckless driving but don't wish that shit on anyone. 4-6 years for streetracing?? needless to say I haven't raced in san jo again. To say that someone else should get punished just cuz you got yours isn't right. If someone steals your car, does the next guy deserve to get his stolen just because yours was??????????
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i got hemmed up for 3 years in Y.A. for doing some stupid shit during the early 90's era in east palo alto. yeah tears shed from my eyes when judge kemp sentenced me to 15 years incarcerated for what i done(lucky it was YA i find out later good behavior does alot). some people testifed against me so i didnt have any defense. honestly at the time(17 yrs old)i wanted to kill these mofo's who came to crt and testifed, but now im actually happy they came and did that. they saved mylife from being killed or killing someone during that time. the 3 years i did actually made me a better person and made me think "is it worth it?". you'll see as you get older bro that this kinda shit fades. people just wanna be happy, trouble free. lifestyles and mentalities change as you get older. anyways what im trying to say is if you do the crime be ready to do the time [Wink] , all those circles in the middle of a major freeway was uncalled for, just be ready to pay the price, help from good samaritan citizens("thug mentality" calls this snitch), or no help just be ready...county aint shit anyways

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com