Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » awww for 880 tho san jose (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awww for 880 tho san jose
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oops

[ October 31, 2007, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
10-4

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To whom this may concern:

I think the point is what ever club put that cruise on is responsible for the actions of there pack...
I am the owner of a mustang site that also happens to have 1500 registered club members and we now put on multiple cruises in bay area, Sacramento and SoCal.. including the Cruise to Knotts.. We have had NO occurrence's of side shows, closing down freeways... pulling stupid shit that can risk the lives of others and the main thing.. putting the clubs name in the trash...

We have been in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, 4 Good Guys magazines and most national mustang clubs recognizes us because we work hard to make the Mustang name good again...

You idiots out there shutting down the freeway.. causing one lady to almost die..(Lady was rushing her mother to the doctor's because of a bad asthma attack)make the rest of us who bust our butts to make the mustang community a family oriented atmosphere.

I might be getting out of line but grow the fuck up... I hope to God they catch you guys... maybe the more cars they snatch it might actually drill some sense into you... Quite ruining it for the rest of us who bust our butts to actually enjoy our cars!

If you feel like flaming my post.. go for it..

My name is Craig, I a white and I live in Dublin.. [patriot]

[ October 31, 2007, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guy prob should have blurred out more than just one pic of his plate... police are not dumb they know all about myspace and youtube don't think they wont start looking for shit like this....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=228973422
 -
 -
 -
 -
evidence? hmmmmmm........
theres a time and place for everything..... pulling shit like this is just plan STUPID DUMB and RETARDED and not i the way they think is cool
thank to those who just gave muscle car fanatics a bad name AGAIN... [Mad]

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good point Don.... how do you call that shit a little mishap? Thats the exact behavior at fuckin sideshows and people were afraid thats what your club represented.... guess they were right about that. You say that no one got any tickets on your cruise..... if they were involved in that shit on the freeway I hope their cars get impounded and they loose their licenses taken away! That shit may seem fun on your end but its fucked to the people sitting in traffic trying to get home or anywhere they need to get.... what if one of your family members were in trouble and the cops or an ambulance couldn't get through because some assholes were blocking the road with their stupid games? its nice going through life not thinking about your actions and how they effect other people, huh? I thought you guys took pride in doing good things for the community..... doing donuts all over a freeway isnt a good thing.... just so you know..... [Mad]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
To whom this may concern:

I think the point is what ever club put that cruise on is responsible for the actions of there pack...
I am the owner of a mustang site that also happens to have 1500 registered club members and we now put on multiple cruises in bay area, Sacramento and SoCal.. including the Cruise to Knotts.. We have had NO occurrence's of side shows, closing down freeways... pulling stupid shit that can risk the lives of others and the main thing.. putting the clubs name in the trash...

We have been in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords, 4 Good Guys magazines and most national mustang clubs recognizes us because we work hard to make the Mustang name good again...

You idiots out there shutting down the freeway.. causing one lady to almost die..(Lady was rushing her mother to the doctor's because of a bad asthma attack)make the rest of us who bust our butts to make the mustang community a family oriented atmosphere.

I might be getting out of line but grow the fuck up... I hope to God they catch you guys... maybe the more cars they snatch it might actually drill some sense into you... Quite ruining it for the rest of us who bust our butts to actually enjoy our cars!

If you feel like flaming my post.. go for it..

My name is Craig, I a white and I live in Dublin.. [patriot]

CA-MUSTANGS,
How are you? I've been to a couple of your rideouts. One of our members got hit by a SVT lighting, tapped him on the rear of a nice blue Mach 1. Should he send the bill to you? CA-Mustangs says, "I think the point is what ever club put that cruise on is responsible for the actions of there pack...". No, the owner of the lightning should. You also said, "We have had NO occurrence's of side shows". I've seen a couple cars hit donuts on your rideout, and they were not "Stang Up Fam" members. CA-Mustangs, "Stang Up" blended in so well with everyone else that you didn't even know we were in attendance. "Stang Up" enjoys your rideouts, and we can't wait till the next one. Oh yeah, your car show at Dublin Ford was pretty good too. When is the next one?

Stang Up,
Roy V.P.

-

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent to keep added drama off the site.. question in regards to Donuts and bumper buddies.. Mystery to me.

[ October 31, 2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line is that the people that pulled this off must not have been thinking when they posted up the vid's with their license plate #'s on the vid's. I am sure Those who pulled this shit off get what's coming to them and they deserve it! Anyone with a high horsepower domestic car is going to get on it every once in a while but this crosses the line of endangering the safety of innocent ptople and compromising those of us who drive cool and keep a low profile on the street's ane handle our buisness at the track. Do You understand what this shit is doing to the bay area domestic crowd? You ARE fucking shit up for the rest of us and that is not cool! Post this shit up somewhere else because the only thing it is doing on this site is bringing it down [Frown] . 99% of the people here don't condone this behavior and don't want to be affiliated with it. Hope the mod's CLOSE THIS THREAD and get it off of the site before other's start affiliating CA Ford's with this type of crap.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Bottom line is that the people that pulled this off must not have been thinking when they posted up the vid's with their license plate #'s on the vid's. I am sure Those who pulled this shit off get what's coming to them and they deserve it! Anyone with a high horsepower domestic car is going to get on it every once in a while but this crosses the line of endangering the safety of innocent ptople and compromising those of us who drive cool and keep a low profile on the street's ane handle our buisness at the track. Do You understand what this shit is doing to the bay area domestic crowd? You ARE fucking shit up for the rest of us and that is not cool! Post this shit up somewhere else because the only thing it is doing on this site is bringing it down [Frown] . 99% of the people here don't condone this behavior and don't want to be affiliated with it. Hope the mod's CLOSE THIS THREAD and get it off of the site before other's start affiliating CA Ford's with this type of crap.

[patriot]
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Good point Don.... how do you call that shit a little mishap? Thats the exact behavior at fuckin sideshows and people were afraid thats what your club represented.... guess they were right about that. You say that no one got any tickets on your cruise..... if they were involved in that shit on the freeway I hope their cars get impounded and they loose their licenses taken away! That shit may seem fun on your end but its fucked to the people sitting in traffic trying to get home or anywhere they need to get.... what if one of your family members were in trouble and the cops or an ambulance couldn't get through because some assholes were blocking the road with their stupid games? its nice going through life not thinking about your actions and how they effect other people, huh? I thought you guys took pride in doing good things for the community..... doing donuts all over a freeway isnt a good thing.... just so you know..... [Mad]

"how do you call that shit a little mishap?"
Don't take things so literally. Read between the lines.

"You say that no one got any tickets on your cruise."
I said, 0 tickets on members cruises.

"its nice going through life not thinking about your actions and how they effect other people, huh?"
I guess I should have never joined the Navy and became a Marine Corps medic leaving two kids behind huh? I guess I should have never donated my right kidney to my father so he can live somewhat a decent life huh? I guess I should have never gone to Iraq to defend your freedom huh?

Watch the video again and tell me how many "Stang Up Fam" members you see doing donuts on the freeway.

Stang Up,
Roy V.P.

I hope all this negativity is coming because I keep posting my car on here. lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i cant wait untill the stupid hiphy shit is over! its all a big joke

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Did anyone know Jesus Christ has his own Myspace page.. [Confused]

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=62687015

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:

"Post this shit up somewhere else because the only thing it is doing on this site is bringing it down"
This site has already been brought down when you some of you guys created a 9 page thread about "Stang Up Fam" with their 22 and 24 inch rims. All we were trying to do was recruit a few open minded members, and some of you guys shot us down.

We didn't post the video on here. Some dude named Zack posted it, and some of you guys act like "Stang Up" condones this type of behavior. We don't. At the next CAFORDS rideout, I want each and everyone of you to come meet "Stang Up Fam". "You should never judge a book by its cover"

Stang UP,
Roy V.P.

-

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

OK so it was a stang up cruise but the people who pulled the stunt weren't members of your group... Learn from that mistake and dont invite them to your next event.. Live and learn man

[ October 31, 2007, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fo shizzle

[ October 31, 2007, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
OK so it was a stang up cruise but the people who pulled the stunt weren't members of your group... Learn from that mistake and dont invite them to your next event.. Live and learn man

+1 [worship]
as far as the ca-mustangs crew, i can vouche(sp) for a few personally... and not a single cruise i went with them on had any that shit. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What's going on Craig. I hadn't put 2 & 2 together until last night that this was you. I'm sure you would have been RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of that mess on the freeway if your car wasn't down [Razz]

J/K, have a good one

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
Originally posted by T-Wash * formerly 50 Deep*:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
That sh!t is stupid...That couldve or might have caused quite a few accidents from the traffic slowin down behind it......I hope StangUp Fam wasnt involved in that????

haahaha. Stoopid. i got so many jokes right now but ima hold off
Fire away!!!!!!
Dustin man i know u seen the last 8 pg stang-up-fam soap opera. Ima just leave this one alone. Especially with all the complaining and whining about "u guys are 2 mean" and "leave stang-up-fam alone."

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

"how do you call that shit a little mishap?"
Don't take things so literally. Read between the lines.

"You say that no one got any tickets on your cruise."
I said, 0 tickets on members cruises.

"its nice going through life not thinking about your actions and how they effect other people, huh?"
I guess I should have never joined the Navy and became a Marine Corps medic leaving two kids behind huh? I guess I should have never donated my right kidney to my father so he can live somewhat a decent life huh? I guess I should have never gone to Iraq to defend your freedom huh?

Watch the video again and tell me how many "Stang Up Fam" members you see doing donuts on the freeway.

Stang Up,
Roy V.P.

I hope all this negativity is coming because I keep posting my car on here. lol

It looks like you'd make a good politician..... you seem to repeat the question over, then sidestep it. Ok, point blank, was any of your group involved in that shit on the freeway? It would seem they were by the comments on your myspace page. You say no one got any tickets on your "ride out", are you going to come back and update us when the CHP shows up and impounds some cars and hauls the drivers off to jail for participating in that shit on the freeway? You bring your military service into this thread along with donating a kidney.... if your involved in any way with shutting down a freeway I refuse to respect the other things you have done. While we all aren't saints here most of us agree that shutting down a freeway to pull that shit is fucked up and don't want to be any part of it. Go back to the first thread that blew up about you and your group.... I was there saying if your doing the right thing you will earn people's respect. While I'm not into the 20+ inch wheel thing at all, I can respect other people's taste in car building. Why should I give a shit as long as they're cool people?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

What's going on Craig. I hadn't put 2 & 2 together until last night that this was you. I'm sure you would have been RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of that mess on the freeway if your car wasn't down [Razz]

J/K, have a good one

Hell yea.. I would be swinging that thang from left to right... lol
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:

+1 [worship]
as far as the ca-mustangs crew, i can vouche(sp) for a few personally... and not a single cruise i went with them on had any that shit. [patriot]

+2. been a member for a long time now. never had any problems and met alot of cool people. oh and their club name makes sense

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL SHIT WAS SICK. hahahaha [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh by the way, i didnt goto this i waz just trying to show you what stang up fam how to this weekend, :'/ And they say i pulled the race card :'/ fuck it

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sad to say but a guy i work with and his brother were apart of this. they both are just plain idiots. one has a v6 mustang on 22's and the other a ss on 20's. he would try to tell me stories of how he could do a donut and a half in his v6 and 2 when he first starts his car up cuz according to him the motor is cold and makes more power. i would have to tell him i dont care every morning. and his brother had a "383 stroker, h/c/i, procharged, 100 shot camaro made 450 to the wheels!!! haha

they did this in the middle of a quiet neighborhood in a housing development with the cheapest house going for 450k

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:
Oh by the way, i didnt goto this i waz just trying to show you what stang up fam how to this weekend, :'/ And they say i pulled the race card :'/ fuck it

race card?? Looks like there was a pretty good mix of folks in this bs. The 2 I know are white. So stupidity flows in all flavors. And it really has nothing to do with hyphy per say. I have seen people get stupid to Metallica and bust bottles on their heads and bust car windows. I seen some OG's act a fool at a Earth Wind and Fire concert, I was in SF when some folks acted out at some pop concert. Stupidity knows no color/social bounds. This shit was stupid period.

Get somewhere with that race card shit.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com