Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Barry Bonds (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Barry Bonds
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#709 tonight. Now what? Please let me know when he stops being a bum!
Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, doesn't get much dumber than you.

The man went 1 for 4 with a solo hr. HE IS NOW 7 FOR 34 ON THE YEAR. Great numbers for an ex roid freak [worship]

LMFAO @ YOU

Edit: 2 RBI's on the year, LMFAO [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ April 23, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on base percentage over 500? and when he does get pitched to every thing is low and outside. its hard to pick out a strike when all you see is balls.

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you, someone else knows a little something about the COMPLETE game of baseball also. Can't wait to hear the reply on how on base percentage does not mean anything either.
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

The man went 1 for 4 with a solo hr. HE IS NOW 7 FOR 34 ON THE YEAR. Great numbers for an ex roid freak [worship]

LMFAO @ YOU

Keep laughing, you are proving just how much knowledge you don't have of the game. But then again, I am sure you know more than all the teams in MLB. You should contact them and tell them they are doing it all wrong. Just pitch to him like any other player and stop the intentional walks. Remind them he is off the juice and can't go deep anymore. He can only hit like he did when he was clean and played for the Pirates! [Eek!] Dumbass
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMFAO @ YOU

These stats SAY IT ALL. Can't argue with an idiot such as yourself [Wink]

--------------------

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man such hostility in this thread LOL. It was nice to see him hit one tonight, but my fingers were crossed when he was hustling down the first base line tonight [Big Grin] What about the Omar vs Mesa at bat.... That was crazy [Eek!]
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

yeah, he should have been thrown out. He has already said whenever he faces him he his going to hit him.
It is scary to whatch Bonds run, such a shame if the knee does not hold up.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

0 for 1 with a K in the 9th with 2 down and 1 on in a tie game.

Bonds IS NOT the answer, NOR IS HE NEAR THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
0 for 1 with a K in the 9th with 2 down and 1 on in a tie game.

Bonds IS NOT the answer, NOR IS HE NEAR THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM [Whoo Whooooo!]

Most feared though [patriot]
What the hell is going on today? On a day when I had to watch most of it from my internet on the cell phone [Frown] I see none of the action.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Black88GT ]

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

710 and counting?????
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by quick99:
710 and counting?????

Yes!!!!

I'm going Friday night and Sunday....I hope to see something big happen!

I think I'll have to go Monday night too. Bonds will not let a record be tied or broken on the road anymore.

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The truth.... He was great on the JUICE, produced runs/home-runs but lacked the "defense" part of the game.... After 97 you could tell something happened, it's more than obvious to any spectator with a "real" sense of the game that his game focused (decided to pump it up, to compete with the Sosa's and McGwire's) on producing runs rather than being a more complete athlete (his natural abilities) 40/40, only the real fans will get this, you guys reemember when he was close/accomplished theese feats, that was insane back in the days.... having such a complete/atlhetic player who would produce more than 40hr's and 40stolen bases a year was crazy (still is, when done "naturally").... You can tell the juice deteriorated his career, multiple knee injuries, and less flexibility.... I like the athlete, but despise the "person" (a real dick) no matter what no one say's, Barry accomplished many feats thought to be impossible by the common man. He will always be remembered as one of the All-Time Greats.... TTT [patriot]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Uh oh Don...he is batting .231 and has 2 homers and 3 RBIs. [Smile] Don't call it a comeback!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Uh oh Don...he is batting .231 and has 2 homers and 3 RBIs. [Smile] Don't call it a comeback!!! [Big Grin]

Hmmm...he just hit a pinch hit 2 run bomb in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game...I think that makes three in his last 4 or 5 games. WHAT A BUM.

[ April 26, 2006, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Batting average: .250
Homeruns: 3
RBIs: 5

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:

LMFAO, NUMBERS TO BE PROUD OF, LMFAO

Where were all you idiots when he went 0 for 5 over a 2 game period.

LMFAO, GET BACK ON THE BANDWAGON

--------------------

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

OH MY GOODNESS, bottom of the 9th Giants are down 2 Guess who comes in as a pinch hitter and ties the game with HOMERUN #711!

who's yo daddy!!

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
quote:

LMFAO, NUMBERS TO BE PROUD OF, LMFAO

Where were all you idiots when he went 0 for 5 over a 2 game period.

LMFAO, GET BACK ON THE BANDWAGON

Come on man...he never took roids. He said the most he ever took was protein shakes. That means that I have taken more perfomance enhancing drugs than he.

I remember back when Barry would end games for the giants. He did that today and yesterday. I just remember him ending them in other ways [Frown]

--------------------

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Barry works out at my gym almost every morning. im going to show this to him tomorrow.
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I told you it was only a matter of time before he got it down. His swing has been there the whole year...he was just flying open to quick. When he starts hitting shots over the wall in left, that means he's staying in.

His 3 homers this year have all been to left center to left field. He's seeing the ball good and he's going with it. I can't wait to see him Friday night!!! I'll be in the bleachers ready for a homerun ball [patriot]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mach1killa:
Barry works out at my gym almost every morning. im going to show this to him tomorrow.

Tell him to beat some records so all my cards go up in price [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:

Dana..you should come to the Giants game Sunday afternoon when you're in town...Barry might make some history!!! I'll be there.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:

Dana..you should come to the Giants game Sunday afternoon when you're in town...Barry might make some history!!! I'll be there.
I wish i am kinda broke though. Gonna keep it on the DL this weekend and not spend a lot of money. Classic Mustang parts cost a lot [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is that the old world gym in burlingame near the Its It factory? That's where I use to see him in the mornings...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com