Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Barry Bonds (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Barry Bonds
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have to disagree that Bonds is the worst.

He has been getting good contact the first couple weeks of the season with several balls getting to the warning track. Watching his swing, he's been opening up a bit too early especially on the outside pitches. If he can keep his front shoulder in, you'll see a significant difference. I went to a game last week and he hit 2 to the wall in center and right-center field.....and one down the line off the wall. I firmly believe it's all in his mechanics right now. He'll adjust himself without a doubt.

Keep in mind...3 more hits and Bonds would be batting over .300 for the season. It's way too early to make any long term judgements.

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some pics I took of the man!!!

-
 -
 -
 -

Here's some of Mike Matheny that I like :-)
 -
 -

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I do like your turbo. Think the stock motor part is lame, but LOVE the turbo setup.

You did [/QB][/QUOTE]
God you are dumb. He is the one that came into the thread about Barry Bonds making comments regarding his turbo thread [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back to Bonds [Roll Eyes]

HE IS HORRIBLE THIS YEAR

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's just in a slump right now...as soon as he comes out of it, all the all haters will be right back on the band wagon.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
He's just in a slump right now...as soon as he comes out of it, all the all haters will be right back on the band wagon.

LMFAO, unless he can put the syringe back in his ass, he's done [Wink]

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

quote:

Exactly!

It will be nice to revisit this thread 6 months from now :-)

--------------------

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mean after he retires because he has some floating crap in his elbow. I bet. It is floating ego that will make him make up any excuse to retire since he doesn't have the juice to keep him going. hahaha

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 04Z06:
You mean after he retires because he has some floating crap in his elbow. I bet. It is floating ego that will make him make up any excuse to retire since he doesn't have the juice to keep him going. hahaha

E

[patriot]

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

quote:

E

He was the man before he supposedly juiced it after the 98 season and he was the man afterwards. Before 1999, he had over 400 homers, roughtly 450 stolen bases, 3 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, and 8 all star appearances. The juice is not what made him the greatest baseball player of all time. He is the most gifted player the game has ever seen.

If indeed he did juice himself up, it's not a secret that he wasn't the only one doing it. People pick on him cuz it's that easy to do it to someone who is so great at what he does. Plus he isn't the most approachable person. But, who cares???? I pay to watch him hit a ball, not be my best friend.

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
quote:

E

He was the man before he supposedly juiced it after the 98 season and he was the man afterwards. Before 1999, he had over 400 homers, roughtly 450 stolen bases, 3 MVP's, 8 Gold Gloves, and 8 all star appearances. The juice is not what made him the greatest baseball player of all time. He is the most gifted player the game has ever seen.

SUPPOSEDLY being the key here...He's yet to test positive for juice, the cream he was using was not illegal at the time and if the (league, Gov officials,etc) are so hot on the topic, why haven't they caught him yet?

You have to be a great player for it to be effective anyways. If you can't hit, steroids aren't gonna help you...look at Bobby Estallea (sp) He tested positive and sucked big time...same with Armando Rios.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
SUPPOSEDLY being the key here...He's yet to test positive for juice, the cream he was using was not illegal at the time and if the (league, Gov officials,etc) are so hot on the topic, why haven't they caught him yet?

AHAHAHAHA, LMFAO [worship]

--------------------

92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he cant be the worst player stats wise, he just seems that way because everyone expects so much from him. i think he will finish this season and be done. he will probably end around 30-35 HR's, and .280-.290 BA. just that facts hes too good of a player not to start hitting he still has a good eye.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

kuestone1
¯
Member # 5832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuestone1  Ford pictures for kuestone1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are assholes. What do you expect? You think he can just go out there and wack away. When he has all of these assholes on his ass about rhoids. When he gets booed every friggin game and he gets shit thrown at him. When he has a grand f...ing jury on him trying to put a GREAT player away for supposidly lying at rhoids. His mental game is f..ked. Hes got all thisd shit in his head goin on, of course he cant hit a ball right now. All because he hates the media this makes him a dick, well shit No one likes the media hes just not fake about it. So now the media is trying to put him away. All he wants to do is play ball. Let him be, lay off him. F.ckers
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have Barry's rookie card and someday it'll be worth more the Babe Ruth's Rookie card [worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when did roids make you hit a baseball??
some people who think roids helped his career are idiots...it does not help your hand eye cord. does it? nah it dont..does it help him feild better? nah it does not....some ppl crack me up

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I have Barry's rookie card and someday it'll be worth more the Babe Ruth's Rookie card [worship]

Dana, stupidest thing you've ever done is not sell that car 12 months ago [Wink]

BONDS FUCKING SUCKS [worship]

--------------------

kuestone1
¯
Member # 5832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuestone1  Ford pictures for kuestone1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont let this gy bother you, hes just a beaner band wagon Jankess and Dodgers fan.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by kuestone1:
Dont let this gy bother you, hes just a beaner band wagon Jankess and Dodgers fan.

I'm a beaner [Confused]

Yup that's me [Wink]

Also, what's a gy, Jankess [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Dana, stupidest thing you've ever done is not sell that car 12 months ago [Wink]

BONDS FUCKING SUCKS [worship]

Hey Don you wanna see some pics of my Barry Bond's cards? i used to collect them in 91-93
I have a card folder thing and i think i have about 3 pages of just Bond's cards...

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bum had a double tonight and 2 more walks. good thing he can't hit anymore. WONDER WHY THEY STILL WILL NOT PITCH TO HIM????
This shows just how great he is. He does not play for basically a whole year and then when he comes back with one arm, the powers of Major League Basball are still scared to pitch to him, but what do they know, YOU say he can't hit anymore.

Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

[worship] 6 FOR 28

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

quote:

I bet you my Bonds autograph baseball will be worth more than your rookie card will ever be worth.... :-D

--------------------

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets go Houston, Lets go!!
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
[worship] 6 FOR 28

and how many of those were intentional walks?
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com