Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » awww for 880 tho san jose (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awww for 880 tho san jose
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
hey i got hemmed up for 3 years in Y.A. for doing some stupid shit during the early 90's era in east palo alto. yeah tears shed from my eyes when judge kemp sentenced me to 15 years incarcerated for what i done(lucky it was YA i find out later good behavior does alot). some people testifed against me so i didnt have any defense. honestly at the time(17 yrs old)i wanted to kill these mofo's who came to crt and testifed, but now im actually happy they came and did that. they saved mylife from being killed or killing someone during that time. the 3 years i did actually made me a better person and made me think "is it worth it?". you'll see as you get older bro that this kinda shit fades. people just wanna be happy, trouble free. lifestyles and mentalities change as you get older. anyways what im trying to say is if you do the crime be ready to do the time [Wink] , all those circles in the middle of a major freeway was uncalled for, just be ready to pay the price, help from good samaritan citizens("thug mentality" calls this snitch), or no help just be ready...

I wish more people had your mindset Mike.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn either I'm not growin up or this board is turning prude. Back when it started as 98 cobra.com, we used to set up street races. Hence the "streetracing" forum. There is no diff. between streetracing at 1 am and this, it's still illegal peroid. I think it's hypocritical for everyone to come on here and act like they don't or haven't taken part in Illegal actions on the street. and I keep seeing these comments about how" that's why I don't drive the stang anymore, and That's why I don't go on cruises" well good for you. Lock up that car and quit enjoying the hobby. Go out and buy a minivan and the first time you see some punk kid doing a brakestand in a minivan go home and lock yours up in the back yard. [BS flag]
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
Damn either I'm not growin up or this board is turning prude. Back when it started as 98 cobra.com, we used to set up street races. Hence the "streetracing" forum. There is no diff. between streetracing at 1 am and this, it's still illegal peroid. I think it's hypocritical for everyone to come on here and act like they don't or haven't taken part in Illegal actions on the street. and I keep seeing these comments about how" that's why I don't drive the stang anymore, and That's why I don't go on cruises" well good for you. Lock up that car and quit enjoying the hobby. Go out and buy a minivan and the first time you see some punk kid doing a brakestand in a minivan go home and lock yours up in the back yard. [BS flag]

Yes I do agree up to a certain point. It is hypocritical. But the whole freeway sideshow incident is the greater of two evils. In fact you can't compare two cars racing down what is almost 99% an empty straight in the middle of a industrial neighborhood to putting an extremely busy freeway to a dead stop. They did this right in Union City going northbound between Alvarado Niles and Fremont Blvd exists and you should know how busy it gets. Both acts are stupid but the freeway stunt may have put an infinite amount of lives in danger while the street racing which happened in the past put only 2.
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

Yes I do agree up to a certain point. It is hypocritical. But the whole freeway sideshow incident is the greater of two evils. In fact you can't compare two cars racing down what is almost 99% an empty straight in the middle of a industrial neighborhood to putting an extremely busy freeway to a dead stop. They did this right in Union City going northbound between Alvarado Niles and Fremont Blvd exists and you should know how busy it gets. Both acts are stupid but the freeway stunt may have put an infinite amount of lives in danger while the street racing which happened in the past put only 2.
Yes I'm in no way saying what they did was right. I'm just shocked that very few have the guts to admit that they do or have broken the law before. There is too much of a "I quit so I'm better than you" attitude. I went to sonic the other night and met some cool people and cool cars, then I read in the post that someone is doing 120 on the freeway and no ones giving him shit?? Just alot of hypocrysy. This board has come along way from the days of adding nos to Gabes explorer and trying it out on mission blvd at 8pm. Or streetracing with Miles, at least I have memories of the good times with the old crew. There is a reason I don't hang out with a corvette crowd, usually they are a more stuck up "I'm better than you" group of people. I don't care for that attitude, I thought stang guys were more blue collar let's make horse power and go tear it up kinda people. I'm seeing more and more that alot of people on this board (not all) are not the kind of people I want to associate with. Not condoning bad behavior but cars are supposed to be fun. Remember your first burnout????????????????????????????????????????????????
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank.

Your friends "deserve" to all be punished to the FULL EXTENT of the law.

If reports are correct, in the coming weeks they'll be contacted [Wink]

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
i agree.
[patriot] ... i got busted for street racing 2 years ago. there was no cars around what so ever and it was 1 am. i got caught and the law was to the full extent. i got a year of probation, 800 ticket 1200 to get the car out, and two points on my record.. these guys did somehting worse they completely blocked traffic in the middle of the day! they should not get anything lower that what i got.
I got poped a few years back for streetracing in san jo and went to jail for it. Originally I was looking at 4-6 years in jail for assult with a deadley weapon on a police officer( the car was considered a deadley weapon). I got lucky on a plea bargain wreckless driving but don't wish that shit on anyone. 4-6 years for streetracing?? needless to say I haven't raced in san jo again. To say that someone else should get punished just cuz you got yours isn't right. If someone steals your car, does the next guy deserve to get his stolen just because yours was??????????
look what they did was much worse than what i did. i was not hurting anyone by my actions except for me and the other driver if there where to be a accident. THESE guys did not put just them selves in danger! they put innocent people in danger! Actually i change my mind now that i think about it. they ahould get something worse than what i got! "To say that someone else should get punished just cuz you got yours isn't right" SO what to you think should be done! slap on the wrist and say "please kind sir can you not do it again"

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

there are some prudes around... [Embarrassed] [worship]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:
quote:
alot of the people involved in the 880 situation i know personally and i would hate to see them go down for something like this. yeah it was wrong. but everyone on here does illegal things point blank.

Your friends "deserve" to all be punished to the FULL EXTENT of the law.

If reports are correct, in the coming weeks they'll be contacted [Wink]

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
i agree.
[patriot] ... i got busted for street racing 2 years ago. there was no cars around what so ever and it was 1 am. i got caught and the law was to the full extent. i got a year of probation, 800 ticket 1200 to get the car out, and two points on my record.. these guys did somehting worse they completely blocked traffic in the middle of the day! they should not get anything lower that what i got.
I got poped a few years back for streetracing in san jo and went to jail for it. Originally I was looking at 4-6 years in jail for assult with a deadley weapon on a police officer( the car was considered a deadley weapon). I got lucky on a plea bargain wreckless driving but don't wish that shit on anyone. 4-6 years for streetracing?? needless to say I haven't raced in san jo again. To say that someone else should get punished just cuz you got yours isn't right. If someone steals your car, does the next guy deserve to get his stolen just because yours was??????????
look what they did was much worse than what i did. i was not hurting anyone by my actions except for me and the other driver if there where to be a accident. THESE guys did not put just them selves in danger! they put innocent people in danger! Actually i change my mind now that i think about it. they ahould get something worse than what i got! "To say that someone else should get punished just cuz you got yours isn't right" SO what to you think should be done! slap on the wrist and say "please kind sir can you not do it again"
I'm not trying to vouch for these guys. I wasn't there and didn't shut down the freeway but if I rolled through and saw what they started and saw a clearing.... I'd for damn sure lay some rubber of my own and I'm not going to lie about that. If this thread started off with people praising them and saying how cool it is then there would be alot more people coming forward and agreeing, people not afraid of standing out instead of agreeing with the crowd. Maybe there should be no more cruises associated with ca fords cuz someone might do a burnout on tape and get everyone involved in the cruise (which is illegal in CA I believe)arrested. That said I believe I met you at sonic, I had a good time and found you to be an all right guy.
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] i did lol? where you the guy that cam up to me when i had my hood up? i wanted to meet the guys that where there, but that random guy that came kept asking me questions every time i tried to leave lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

yeah I asked you to pop your hood, not sure who the other guy was unless it was me??? I came in a white 65 comet
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

oh your the guy in the comet i totally had a brain fart lol [Razz] ... i never caught your name? or did i [Confused] .im hopeing they are doing this again.

-moses

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Justin. It's the first time I've done anything related to this board since Miles passed. Trying to get back into some local groups. ( cuz my friend are pussies and all talk, no dedication to really getting out there and racing.)
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I thought stang guys were more blue collar let's make horse power and go tear it up kinda people. I'm seeing more and more that alot of people on this board (not all) are not the kind of people I want to associate with. Not condoning bad behavior but cars are supposed to be fun. Remember your first burnout????????????????????????????????????????????????

man i woulda thought the same thing but i guess since they dropped the 03-04 cobras its gotten even more white collard.lol

im defensive because i know alot of these people and unlike alot of peolple that comment on this thread im not prejudice of big rims, loud paint, and crappy 5.0's. its kinda like a war of worlds, you have hella people that enjoy their cars with little to no mods and big wheels vs people who have alot of money in their rides on ccw's that look at the other crowds like their not shit. i didnt always have 30k plus into my car. i can remember the days when i rode around with an exhaust cutout and a k&n filter. being that i come from a background like the people in the video im not gonna have the same response as alot of people one this forum. i have come along way from the way i used to be and the things i used to do but im not gonna turn my back on "my crowd of people" and have the same resonses as you guys! i hope that helped you guys better understand were im coming from.

PS: this doesent mean that i condone what happend.

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stick to the damn topic you dorks!! This is not street racing this is blocking traffic and doing donuts on the freeway. For crying out loud!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I thought stang guys were more blue collar let's make horse power and go tear it up kinda people. I'm seeing more and more that alot of people on this board (not all) are not the kind of people I want to associate with. Not condoning bad behavior but cars are supposed to be fun. Remember your first burnout????????????????????????????????????????????????

man i woulda thought the same thing but i guess since they dropped the 03-04 cobras its gotten even more white collard.lol

im defensive because i know alot of these people and unlike alot of peolple that comment on this thread im not prejudice of big rims, loud paint, and crappy 5.0's. its kinda like a war of worlds, you have hella people that enjoy their cars with little to no mods and big wheels vs people who have alot of money in their rides on ccw's that look at the other crowds like their not shit. i didnt always have 30k plus into my car. i can remember the days when i rode around with an exhaust cutout and a k&n filter. being that i come from a background like the people in the video im not gonna have the same response as alot of people one this forum. i have come along way from the way i used to be and the things i used to do but im not gonna turn my back on "my crowd of people" and have the same resonses as you guys! i hope that helped you guys better understand were im coming from.

I'll drive a candy painted red or pink Stang in 24s anyday.. I gurantee no-ones going to say shit to my face. But i bet i'll hear it on cafords!! This is what goes on here.. People see things in real life.. They actually don't have the balls to confront people in real-life so they make themselves feel better by posting on Cafords.

Thats all - Thats my opinion -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Stick to the damn topic you dorks!! This is not street racing this is blocking traffic and doing donuts on the freeway. For crying out loud!!!

LOL

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:

I'll drive a candy painted red or pink Stang in 24s anyday.. I gurantee no-ones going to say shit to my face. But i bet i'll hear it on cafords!! This is what goes on here.. People see things in real life.. They actually don't have the balls to confront people in real-life so they make themselves feel better by posting on Cafords.

i DEFINETLY feel you on that one! but sometimes they try and say that they would say the same thing in person but i highly doubt it!

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i DEFINETLY feel you on that one! but sometimes they try and say that they would say the same thing in person but i highly doubt it!
Yeah, thats the thing, they'll make themselves feel better by saying "i would tell the driver str8 up" but thats "IF" they would. 99.9% they would straight and keep driving like grandfathers and when the drivers gets infront, the clowns would pop out their cameras and take a snapshot.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ya you'd probably drive a v6 stang on 24's... [Roll Eyes] and yes if it was pink you would get rocks thrown at yo ass

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ya you'd probably drive a v6 stang on 24's... [Roll Eyes] and yes if it was pink you would get rocks thrown at yo ass
I never said V6!! That's just not my style but id mobb a PINK V8 Stang on 24s or 26s all day. Throw a rock at me and see what comes back in return.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

hmm wonder what would happen if they paid the bay a visit? lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsglSi8ibD4

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I was really just watching this video. It first caught my eye because it said High Octane with a Maro on it. They was really doing big. But, if that same group came out here to The Bay and it was posted on this site. I think someone would copy the plates and cirlce it for doing something illegal, then a rumor would surface about an endangered animal like a rare bear or something was hit by a car, then someone would report them to an animal rights organization and give us up to date progress on the case against them. And finally, the producers of the video would be blamed for the whole thing because they put the whole thing together. lol

Then again maybe not, because the people on the video are like most of the people on this site. (Older people with traditional american values)

Disclaimer: It was not my intentions to offend anyone by my last comment nor do I condone the HWY 880 incident.

Roy V.P.

[ November 08, 2007, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: STANGUP_FAM ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I have no problem with the video honestly. I wouldn't run from the cops but whats wrong with the rest of the video? As long as their doing donuts in a parking lot or deserted road in the middle of nowhere whats the problem? I'll be the first one to admit that I've broken laws on the road. I've gotten pulled over a few times but oh well, its what I get for breaking the law. I think 99.9% of the people in this country break one law or another but there's a limit where a rational thinking person draws the line. Going 75-80 down the freeway is illegal most places but its still safe most of the time..... doing 100+ in traffic or donuts on a freeway is just plain STUPID! Why are you guys trying to make the rest of us out to be prudes if we don't think plain stupidity is cool? That shit in the video is 100% fuckin retarded. There is no way your going to twist a normal person's actions to compare to what these dipshits did. If you don't like the reaction to the video I'm sure superhyphyspinnindonutsondafreewayandyallcantfuckwiduscuzwefromdabayarea.com is available to start your new message board on.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
quote:

I was really just watching this video. It first caught my eye because it said High Octane with a Maro on it. They was really doing big. But, if that same group came out here to The Bay and it was posted on this site. I think someone would copy the plates and cirlce it for doing something illegal, then a rumor would surface about an endangered animal like a rare bear or something was hit by a car, then someone would report them to an animal rights organization and give us up to date progress on the case against them. And finally, the producers of the video would be blamed for the whole thing because they put the whole thing together. lol

Then again maybe not, because the people on the video are like most of the people on this site. (Older people with traditional american values)

Disclaimer: It was not my intentions to offend anyone by my last comment nor do I condone the HWY 880 incident.

Roy V.P.

I agree- I don't think they would catch as much flak for their video. But if their video showed them stopping in the middle of the freeway to do this, I think they would get just as much heat. I will say that a few of the place they did stuff was questonable.
And if you are right about them being similar to most people on this site ( which I don't really think is true) they might catch even more crap because people would tell them should know better.

The bottom line is one stopped the freeway, the other didn't.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

superhyphyspinnindonutsondafreewayandyallcantfuckwiduscuzwefromdabayarea.com is available to start your new message board on.
bwahaahahaahah lmfao!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
speakin of which.....i bet you guys havent seen this one before? http://youtube.com/watch?v=jXWCYLLJkAM

not as crazy as the 880 but same concept. just was bored and felt like postin it.

oh and guess where it was at? Danville 680!!!

[burnout]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com