Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT, OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my orginal post should have read like this....

its all perspective. i personally have a friend from back in the day who got an abortion becuase she was raped and got pregnat by the rapist. if she would have had the kid she would have gave it up for adoption and {if she kept it} we would have had a future welfare recipiant and a general drain on the economy.

if you want to be pro life thats fine but then you better open up your home and become a foster parent

{this is what i ment to have in there}

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So just because a baby is unwanted it deserves to die?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I stand behind my statement, it's dead on......

It's not like the baby is being born, then the head is being cut off, don't be an idiot, be a realist......

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I stand behind my statement, it's dead on......

It's not like the baby is being born, then the head is being cut off, don't be an idiot, be a realist......

hit the nail on the head don. [patriot]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i personal do not belive a baby has enough form to be considered alive in the first trimester and i belive all abortions should be done within that time. so how can you kill something that isnt alive yet.

but why has not one answered they question i have put out there to "pro life" people. would you peronally be willing to take a unwanted child from a woman who wanted to have an aborition?

if you want to change my opion on pro life vs pro choise come up with a solution to deal with all those unwanted children. becuase our systems can not even handle the kids in the system now. if your solution is viable then we will talk.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back to obama

-

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Back to obama

-

yea thats obama counting the record profits the oil companies made under the bush administraion.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not an extreemest, I just think leaving a baby on a table to die is sick. If you call me Pro Choice then that is fine or Pro Life I don't care...I'm sure there is a medium between those that just doesn't have an offical title.

ULTIMATLY I feel a woman has the right to do whatever the fuck she wants to...go ahead and get an abortion, who am I to tell you what to do. I couldn't put myself in their position so I wouldn't even judge them. But to refuse medical care to a LIVE BORN BABY and let it die is sick.

Thats all I was saying, end that type of abortion! When does a person begin to have human rights?? At the very least BIRTH,....am I wrong?

The fact that Obama voted three time in favor of this was enough to change my vote.

Here, I just found an example on youtube. . . does not show any abortion photos. It may or may not fully tell you my perspective but it will give an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA

[ November 05, 2008, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I am hella happy right now [Big Grin] First black president.

Me TOO!!!! Cuz I'm a WHITE BOY!!!!

Now I get to blame all my problems on the BLACK man!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!

The "MAN" (black man) is keeping me and my kind DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the BLACK mans fault!!!!

[worship]  -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J, I agree with you, that kind of abortion is sick and wasn't aware it was even/ever happening!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone please tell me.. how is Obama "African American" he wasn't born in Africa. Half his family is White. He was raised in America.. Should he just be called a damn AMERICAN!

I think the whole title thing is a joke... We all bleed red, I have served with some of the most respected Black Marines who would rather be called an American then an African American for the simple reason they were born and raised in America.

That's whats wrong with the "Segregation" the stupid titles.... Be proud you live in this country.. or move to Iraq or , Iran.... I have been there and even as messed up as things are here.. We still have it 100x better.

One nation... 3 colors.. Red, White and Blue!

[ November 05, 2008, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: 03White_Venom ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
al sotck and n8...im pro obama first off. but if he doesent help out with our debt,housing crisis,war and all our other REAL problems him being black is about as important as bush being white....please fillme in on why its so important with him being black? al stock i know your like pro muslim and what not so n8 can you answer that bro dont you think the usa is fucked up past the point of caring about skin color?>
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
al sotck and n8...im pro obama first off. but if he doesent help out with our debt,housing crisis,war and all our other REAL problems him being black is about as important as bush being white....please fillme in on why its so important with him being black? al stock i know your like pro muslim and what not so n8 can you answer that bro dont you think the usa is fucked up past the point of caring about skin color?>

wow I am not to sure what is so hard to understand about the significance of the first black/african american president. Like I said. McCain said it better than I ever could. Kingroy posted a link to the youtube vid of his concession speech. Listen to it and comprehend it. And just to clear the record I would be equally ecstatic if Hillary had won, or if a Native American won, or if a person of Asian descent won. But me being black it makes me that much prouder. And it makes for very good inspiration talk to my kids about the American Dream.

srt-4
Honestly if someone had told you 4 years ago we would have a black president on this day. Would you have believed them? If someone said bet everything you own on those words would you have? If the answer is no. Then you really do understand the magnitude of this election. If you say yes. Then you are a modern day marvel and should go play the lottery immediately.

[ November 05, 2008, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just found today that obama threw the first pitch in the alds game 2, does anyone know where i can find the video, ive been looking on youtube but cant find it
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing I really really hope is when he screws up and does stupid things, which he will. That the American people and the press come down on him hard like they have to Bush.

I am getting ready to hide and save any penny, nickle, dime and quarter I can find. Get ready to start paying more money for everything, if he is gona be rasing taxes on everybody over 250k. The rich will always be rich and now they are gona have to make more money to compensate for the higher taxes, only way to do that is to charge more. And if you think Obama's tax breaks are gona be enough, think again. Most will only see about $1000 more a year. So about 83 bucks more a month. Which you will be spending on more expensive products everywhere. If you don't think Protor and Gamble, Walmart, and other large compainies like them arn't gona raise their prices your a fool.

Just be ready for some really tough times ahead, for all. There is no way that spending another TRILLION dollars and giving tax breaks is going to work. Not going to very pretty.

Obama getting elected could be the best thing ever for the Conservative movement. Just so people can see what kind of lier he really is and how his vague promise of "Change" will not happen. The only crappy part I can see of him being elected is him appointing a supreme court judge. He will be out in 4 years, but the judge could be in the high court passing idiotic left wing, commi pinko, bed wetting laws, for decades.

Oh well, just have to live with it for 4 years and hope people can wake up in that time. [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow some of you should really play the lottery the way you guys make such pin point predictions. From this point on I would think Obama's success scale is a cumulative one. Meaning action not words. I would also imagine it is safe to assume that anyone who is against Obama here is/was pro-Bush and voted for him. So already I would say your ability to reason and project/forecast political outcomes is highly flawed.

Anyway I think I have said all I can say here. Any more and this could be a flame session.

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Of course I voted for bush. You imagine if Al Gore was in office when 9-11 happened. Imagine the bigger crap hole we would be in if Kerry was in, actually I think Kerry would have been a do nothing president. But like I was listening to the radio this morning, can't remember what guy said it. Most if not all presidents are blind dates. There is no presidental proving ground or training. Especially for somebody like obama that hasn't done much of anything. I hope he has a good set of advisors. And like 2Stangs said, hope he does well for AMERICA.

Oh and on the other topic, this bull crap about a black president is getting old. I listen XM, sirius and regular radio and all these people call up and all they say is I am glad we have a black man in the white house. I understand the big picture, but as this point in our countries history it shoudn't be such a big deal. And you know a lot of black people voted for him just cause he is black or atleast if you walked down the street you would think he was. Just really lame of people and uneducated of them. Most of the people that I listened to today sounded like they had no idea what he represented other then the word "Change" and all they want is for bush to be out.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A older black lady i work with came to work to day and made a good point, She said she remembers marching for the right to even be able to vote 40-45 years ago, and now we have a black president. But you idiots are right(its not that important [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
A older black lady i work with came to work to day and made a good point, She said she remembers marching for the right to even be able to vote 40-45 years ago, and now we have a black president. But you idiots are right(its not that important [Roll Eyes] )

it will be important when he makes a positive change.......heres my point take it or leave it....bush is to me a dumb white old idiot...if obama does like him hed be a middleaged half black half white idiot. i see what you mean nate its a big thing for blacks but im not for "blacks" or "whites" im for me and you having a better place to live homie
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im not racist in any way nor is this intended to be racist, but i would like to know what black person didnt vote for obama?

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the mayor of vacaville i think.. there was a mayor from a city in the bay area who is black and voted for McCain... he was interviewed on election night on channel 2

[ November 06, 2008, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: *302DROP* ]

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *302DROP*:
i just found today that obama threw the first pitch in the alds game 2, does anyone know where i can find the video, ive been looking on youtube but cant find it

what's wrong? Wow, Mr. youtube can't find a video. [Big Grin]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
quote:
Originally posted by *302DROP*:

what's wrong? Wow, Mr. youtube can't find a video. [Big Grin]
lmfao... my youtube mojo was stolen
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey " 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' "

Did you know that by leaving the war we will save "trillions"....

Heres one for everyone..What if Obama what not Black? what if he was Hispanic or Asian, would that be okay. Or should a president only be White?

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com