Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is it you or racial profiling??????????? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is it you or racial profiling???????????
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I have to wonder after reading this shit if FR5.0 is this way in person. I seriously doubt it. I think on these threads we get a whole lot of Keyboard warriors not just FR5.0.

JMO I have met a lot of CA Ford members and most of them are hella cool and respectful in person.

im as real as they come bro, ask around on the forum!
this whole forum is my past time and you are all dorks to me lol mainly 50deep, dj epic, 50daddy, bigjerry916, kennybellgt, and a whole bunch of other dorky mofos moral of the story..............your dorks!

lmao
[worship] You guys are all HOMOS! [worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I have to wonder after reading this shit if FR5.0 is this way in person. I seriously doubt it. I think on these threads we get a whole lot of Keyboard warriors not just FR5.0.

JMO I have met a lot of CA Ford members and most of them are hella cool and respectful in person.

this whole forum is my past time and you are all dorks to me lol mainly 50deep, dj epic, 50daddy, bigjerry916, kennybellgt, and a whole bunch of other dorky mofos moral of the story..............your dorks!

Thanks for leaving me off your list. [patriot]
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive had my fair share of F the police moments, but in all honesty i brought each instance on myself.
+Though ive been able to lie my way out of tickets, and lie to get tickets dismissed.... its just that; a lie. I was in the wrong each time.
I will say this though.... i was rolling through Castro Valley the other day aka CHP central with my recently put back together GT, with an o/r X and 2 chambers with dumps and tags 2 years out of date. Looked behind me to see a chp on my ass, and pretty much expected to be pulled over due to tags. THough my excuse was valid in just getting it running and trying to reg it, i was surprised to have not been pulled over. [Eek!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for leaving me off your list. [patriot]
if i wasnt so scared of you, you would have been on there. [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes acording to recently published statistics you are on very thin ice. N8 might just beat you with his gun while his gang is watching lol.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yes acording to recently published statistics you are on very thin ice. N8 might just beat you with his gun while his gang is watching lol.

WoW!!!!! So wrong!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
iiizzzllee

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The reason why I know that research dosent mean anything!! Tell me what race molest children the most?????

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
The reason why I know that research dosent mean anything!! Tell me what race molest children the most?????

I know the answer to this but I don't want to say it [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
quote:

Thats my point so should we profile them?? Search their house just incase they have a little boy in their room??? LoL That research is weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Statistical data has to be from a valid and un-bias source. In my studies, I was only allowed to look at scholarly journals and the Uniform Crime Reports the FBI releases every year. The FBI report is the one you hear on the news where Detroit, Richmond, and Oakland are usually listed as the Murder cities of the U.S. per capita. If I recall for scholarly journal reports it was about $400 dollar a year membership with my then student discount, but some professors have personal copies as did the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library (you have to be a SJSU student to view or rent).

After looking at these sources for years I can tell you that although minorities and people of color commit the most crimes statistically; the real issue is why and how can this trend change? If minorities or people of color had less negative encounters with police officers this would certainly be a good first step. I can’t change the way a police department operates, but my initial post was just to give an idea on what can potentially have an effect on police pullover data. It is without question that we have a right to express ourselves in almost any way we want. You can dress, walk, speak, and carry yourself as you wish and no one has any business taking those privileges from us. We do however have to know that expressing ourselves to our hearts content comes with stereotypes and people may develop inaccurate pre-conceived notions about who we are. That decision to express yourself only each and every one of us can make and decide upon for ourselves just take responsibility for what happens when you do so and don't complain and blame the man for all things gone wrong in our lives.

I think profiling exists and I can become a statistic or fight it anyway I can. If being pulled over is worth "keeping it real" then you have made that decision and the benefits out weight the costs for you. Which in my 88 Coupe with no front plates and off road x-pipe is a decision I have made and will accept all that comes from that decision.

[ August 03, 2009, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:

Bigchelis answer the question??? Look it up? How do we stop this from keep happening? LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

wtf dose this have to do with racail profiling?????

can u anser that  -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

CaliforniaGT you must havent read the orig post??? He's been saying well the documents dont lie & he's right but just because the documents say 1 race has more people involved dosent mean you should harass the rest because their that race, So I flipped his question around & We all know what race has more child molesters so does that mean they should get profiled because of the Document reports??? No!! Thats what it has to do with profiling!! I just killed his argument!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Bigchelis answer the question??? Look it up? How do we stop this from keep happening? LoL
In almost all cases the victim knows the child molestor. Whether it be a family member or someone they meet or encounter frequently. In some rare and unsuall instances it is a complete stranger.

Child molestors can't easilly be profiled because of the reasons I mentioned. It could be anyone and unfortunately they are a protected class behind bars to add insult to injury.

bigchelis

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
Originally posted by Bigchelis:
quote:
quote:

In almost all cases the victim knows the child molestor. Whether it be a family member or someone they meet or encounter frequently. In some rare and unsuall instances it is a complete stranger.

Child molestors can't easilly be profiled because of the reasons I mentioned. It could be anyone and unfortunately they are a protected class behind bars to add insult to injury.

bigchelis

Whats the nationality of the most reported cases on file??

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn just as I try to give the boys in blue a chance they tow my boys cobra. same racist cop that pulled me over for having my top down in my stang pulls him over for having a cobra. So ok my boy is dumb for not renewing his license but i just want to talk to the cop and ask him what the status is of them finding who broke into three of our cars and why havent u caught them instead of fucking with us when we have a wedding to go to. This whole time im in a suit with gators and guess what the cops says get againts the wall. officer i am just trying to speak to you or your partner.sorry but i live in belmont cops just cant think that i work my ass off to pay their salary there were two cops and one couldn't give me a second of their time. this is not deep east oakland at 2 in the morning this is a main street in belmont at 2 in the afternoon wtf im not gonna pull a pistol out and pop a pig in plain daylight. O and of course he calls backup ok let me talk to u then officer. no just wait againts the wall he says just tell me why all three cops where white. im not certain but maybe a woman officer or a minority would have given me a chance to express my freedom of speech. damn didnt see that coming but this is why cops will never be ok in my eyes tryed to look at them as people but they treat me as a criminal for that i will never forgive them.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Every race has their statistical hang-ups. It should not influence how they are treated tho. For instance ask yourself which race tends to be serial killers. Which race tends to do Columbine type heinous crimes? It would be a very sad existence if everyone is defined by their statistical propensity to commit a certain act. Racial profiling is wrong on so many levels.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
CaliforniaGT you must havent read the orig post??? He's been saying well the documents dont lie & he's right but just because the documents say 1 race has more people involved dosent mean you should harass the rest because their that race, So I flipped his question around & We all know what race has more child molesters so does that mean they should get profiled because of the Document reports??? No!! Thats what it has to do with profiling!! I just killed his argument!!

to be honset spider i can care less! lol man people bithcin on site about stupid shit all the fuckin time like right a big essay is going to change anything lol! and no i didnt read shit just your post to give u shit! lol

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Every race has their statistical hang-ups. It should not influence how they are treated tho. For instance ask yourself which race tends to be serial killers. Which race tends to do Columbine type heinous crimes? It would be a very sad existence if everyone is defined by their statistical propensity to commit a certain act. Racial profiling is wrong on so many levels.
The funny thing is, that there has only been one African American serial killer in recorded history. I believe 99% where caucasian

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

bigchelis

Whats the nationality of the most reported cases on file??
Caucasian males..

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

to be honset spider i can care less! lol man people bithcin on site about stupid shit all the fuckin time like right a big essay is going to change anything lol! and no i didnt read shit just your post to give u shit! lol
Yeah I know kenny but that shit was pissing me off!! I tried to stay out of it like N8 was doing but his shit was way off base!! I said what I said & Now I'm done with it aswell!!! N8 its your turn!!!! Lol

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

quote:

People are not pulled over because they look like a chil molestor (average middle age white guy), they are pulled over for some of the reasons I mentioned. The first thing that comes to anyones mind when they see a middle age white guy driving around is likely not "child molestor"

Profiling is an idea that we uncontiously develope of how or who someone is. This is why you never hear police departments trainning for this activity, it comes on like auto pilot and when statistics show they do it; they just deny it. I can see your argument, but child molestors usually look like a normal white middle age guy. I doubt police will pull someone over for looking normal, but they will pull someone over for looking thugish with no front plates and an off road x-pipe and as some of you posted even when you look your best and do everything by the book you still get profiled.

No matter how well dressed or well spoken you may be the fact is you may still look like a minority or person of color. I certainly would never drive my Coupe unless I had at least a current liscense and registration. I don't go downtown unless I have a stock H-pipe and front plates eighter. Time and place for everything and it sucks, but as a fellow Stang enthusiansts we have to take extra steps just to ride our cars. Porsche 911 owners are not subject to what we go through, they do however have to put up with slow cars [Big Grin]

[ August 03, 2009, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:

People are not pulled over because they look like a chil molestor (average middle age white guy), they are pulled over for some of the reasons I mentioned. The first thing that comes to anyones mind when they see a middle age white guy driving around is likely not "child molestor"

Profiling is an idea that we uncontiously develope of how or who someone is. This is why you never hear police departments trainning for this activity, it comes on like auto pilot and when statistics show they do it; they just deny it. I can see your argument, but child molestors usually look like a normal white middle age guy. I doubt police will pull someone over for looking normal, but they will pull someone over for looking thugish with no front plates and an off road x-pipe.

There is another flaw in your logic as normal is subjective. Take the thug, place him in 9th ward New Orleans you have normal. Take the white guy place him in 9th ward New Orleans you have abnormal. So does the white guy get profiled at this time? Afraid not more often than not. Because that would go against the overall grain of society. But take this white guy and place him in suburban America and he is now the normal. Place the thug there he is abnormal. Gets profiled quick fast and in a hurry. It is deeper than what can be discussed here, as most of it is psychological. Which is why I would propose a modified Briggs Myers test for cops, that would measure their background, geographic origin, socio-economic status of parents, and sensitivity level (I have reasons why I chose these sections too). From that test amend whatever required training is needed as a baseline to be a cop. Right now the one size fits all training I do not think is an appropriate approach.

[ August 03, 2009, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

Yeah I know kenny but that shit was pissing me off!! I tried to stay out of it like N8 was doing but his shit was way off base!! I said what I said & Now I'm done with it aswell!!! N8 its your turn!!!! Lol
y get mad at someones opion on a compture? i dont get it? i say let them keyboard away the shit there sayin is not affectin me cuzzion.
and yea i read some of this post and some is real bullshit! i guess thats a good thing im colored blind geeeesss!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com