Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
ok I'm a big girl and wont shed a tear over somethin someone says on the computer. Say what u gotta say..please do [Big Grin]

What does the fact that your a big chick have to do with this

[Whoo Whooooo!]

[ May 15, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BOUNTY HUNTER VERT:
I was driving down beverly this morning in the vert and i saw a chain of about 30 or so bikers. So i did what anybody should do i pulled out the airhorn and waaaaaaaaa!!! it caused 3 of them to bail just from the noise now thats some funny shit.

Truly classic...............You da man [worship]
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I was driving down beverly this morning in the vert and i saw a chain of about 30 or so bikers. So i did what anybody should do i pulled out the airhorn and waaaaaaaaa!!! it caused 3 of them to bail just from the noise now thats some funny shit.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

BOUNTY HUNTER VERT
¯
Member # 2754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT  Ford pictures for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn today sucked my body count was the 3 from earlier. [worship] [burnout] [dance]

--------------------
89 Saleen vert Bounty Hunter racing

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1324&papass=&sort=1&size=medium&thecat=

Its all stock and slow wanna run.

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Vette  Ford pictures for Red Vette    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I rode my bike to work today and I must say it was a refreshing change of pace. It also gave me the opportunity to show off my package via spandex shorts.
Posts: 442 | From: At the races | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Red Vette:
I rode my bike to work today and I must say it was a refreshing change of pace. It also gave me the opportunity to show off my package via spandex shorts.

that happens to be the most disgusting post you have ever posted ...................hahaha
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I was almost crying from laughing so hard on my way to get something to eat tonight. Well I'm driving down the street and I seen a few bikers here and there, but I turn on to this street and see one biker and one on a razar. I was thinking is it less point for the one on the razar cause he doesnt have as much of a chance? well all joking aside these dumb ass kids have no clue on how to judge how fast a car is coming at them, At the last minute they decide to try and cross. I was doning about 50 or so and had to swerve into the right lane to miss them. I think they got a little scared! Then my next thought was damn I almost got some points. To people of all ages on bikes use your head please. Its the same as I say about ass clowns that walk across the street when ever they feel the need to cross the street cause they have the right away, "How right can you be when you in the hospital or even dead"

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
5:00PM - leave work
5:04PM - en route to safeway
5:07PM - looking for hard rock candy that is circular
5:11PM - back in car with huge bag of candy
5:15PM - en route to first street, cruising SOLO [Smile]
5:23PM - on First street now, creeping up on about 45 bikers
5:31PM - intentionally cut half of them off to make right turn into parking lot causing one to slam on the front brakes and nearly flip over bike...classic shit
5:32PM - hear yelling from spandex monkeys about slow down this and that
5:33PM - they make a right turn down some unsuspecting street which is off the scheduled course
5:34PM - confused at where they are going yet very happy because they just proceeded downhill on this street
5:35PM - bikers gaining some serious mph
5:36PM - utilize my new 3.73's and get the hell down that street as fast as possible.
5:37PM - flip a bitch and start coming back at the bikers...haullin ass
5:38PM - pour the whole bag of hard candy on the ground and the games begin...

bikers start to fall, this was like a ten bike pile up to start. bad move as i thought i instigated an orgy right there in the street. all the other faggots started running up to them. i thought this was to fondle some packages but it turned out they were just helping there buddies off the ground. then, this is great...one dude gets off his bike and attempts to throw it at my car...i see this happening and floor it...DUDE...he tagged one of his buddies with the bike and the dude instantly drops. by now i'm in tears and getting the hell out of dodge....by far some classic shit. can't wait for next pedal pussy day [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No luck in finding one of them on my venture home. Saw some biker shorts hanging off the bumper of a dodge dually though....that was cool.

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
5:31PM - intentionally cut half of them off to make right turn into parking lot causing one to slam on the front brakes and nearly flip over bike...classic shit
5:33PM - they make a right turn down some unsuspecting street which is off the scheduled course
5:34PM - confused at where they are going yet very happy because they just proceeded downhill on this street
5:36PM - utilize my new 3.73's and get the hell down that street as fast as possible.

bikers start to fall, this was like a ten bike pile up to start. bad move as i thought i instigated an orgy right there in the street. all the other faggots started running up to them. i thought this was to fondle some packages but it turned out they were just helping there buddies off the ground. then, this is great...one dude gets off his bike and attempts to throw it at my car...i see this happening and floor it...DUDE...he tagged one of his buddies with the bike and the dude instantly drops. by now i'm in tears and getting the hell out of dodge....by far some classic shit. can't wait for next pedal pussy day [Smile]

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didnt have the pleasure of seeing any bikers in this past week on my way to work, I guess knowone bikes around the Livermore/Pleasanton area [Confused]

--------------------
Support our troops!

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blown Mystic:
quote:

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
nonono...u are, i'm just trying to be like you [worship]

--------------------

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
ok I'm a big girl and wont shed a tear over somethin someone says on the computer. Say what u gotta say..please do [Big Grin]

What does the fact that your a big chick have to do with this

[Whoo Whooooo!]

I am not a BIG girl I'm saying I dont get all butt hurt about what people say and especially what they say on the computer [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Alright...you had me crying i was laughing so f**kin hard!! think about all the damn bikers you saw today, I have to deal with that shit EVERYDAY because of the students who ride their bikes to school [Mad] lets hear it for sorority girls in skirts riding bikes [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
[QUOTE]lets hear it for sorority girls in skirts riding bikes [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
[QUOTE]lets hear it for sorority girls in skirts riding bikes [Whoo Whooooo!]

[dance]

--------------------

BOUNTY HUNTER VERT
¯
Member # 2754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT  Ford pictures for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
89 Saleen vert Bounty Hunter racing

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1324&papass=&sort=1&size=medium&thecat=

Its all stock and slow wanna run.

FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only 9 months till the next event guys, hope you guys are practicing against razors and big wheels.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
ttt

[worship] [patriot]

--------------------

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

quote:

[worship]

--------------------

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Only 9 months till the next event guys, hope you guys are practicing against razors and big wheels.

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT MEANT TOWARDS ME!IF IT IS.

BRING YOUR SHIT OUT BITCH! MONEY TALKS!

IF NOT, I APPOLIGIZE IN ADVANCE.

[ August 08, 2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter ]

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter:
quote:

ummmmmmmmm what the hell you talking bout? did you hit your head on the funny car deal getting out of your ride?

--------------------

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha what do we have a new e thug here on cafords or what?

--------------------
Support our troops!

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats right! who wants some? Get in line, Team Solo is number 1 on my shit list now! LET'S GET IT ON!
QwikStang
¯
Member # 2933

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QwikStang  Ford pictures for QwikStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter:
quote:

I'll race you. My razor does the 1/4 in 12.50 (minutes).

--------------------
95 GT Vert
1 of 2,584

Where there is no patrol car, there is no speed limit.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/qwikstang

Posts: 573 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com