Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: AED?
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you picked my brain for months, then took your money to one of my competitors, then complained to me that my competitor phucked up, I'd hang up the phone and laugh.

At some point you have to patronize the individuals who have helped you along.

The guys at AED, or any business, put roofs over their heads and pay the bills with PAYING customers.

I have never worked with AED, but that is beside the point. At the end of the day, it's business.

68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
rmadison007, I have found there is normally more than one side to every story, as is the case here. You posted Shaun's response out of context, with no supporting information on the events leading up to it. Your choice to come onto CA Fords and flame AED is another example of poor decision making.

I am a paying AED customer, but I wasn't always. Before I paid Drew and Shaun a cent, they both spent significant time developing a plan for my 03 Cobra to ensure the end result would meet my expectations. I would define them as "automotive consultants" just as much as I would mechanics and tuners. Drew and Shawn's work was flawless- my Cobra turned out better than expected. It makes over 700 hp and drivability is better than stock, the latter being very important to me. I have since had them sort out and tune another 2V Mustang I recently sold, and now they are starting to work on my third project car.

AED provides the highest quality service I have ever experienced, and I have used many shops throughout the country over the years, some of which are well-known places. I am employed at the director-level at a Fortune 500 company, and feel AED provides the quality of work and customer service I aspire to provide my customers. That brings me to my next point...

Is there such a thing as a non-paying customer? I would describe someone who has yet to pay as a "potential customer." Let's cut to the chase- everyone works for money, even Drew and Shaun. I'm sure they both sacrifice much of their personal life to run a successful business, but their time is finite. You cannot expect them to indefinitely give you their time if you never pay. You tried the patience of a very patient man, and your feelings got hurt.

I'm sorry you will never be a paying AED customer- it's truly your (and your car's) loss.

-Matt

[ November 25, 2009, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: 68gtscode ]

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship] [dance] [worship] [dance] [dance] [worship] [dance] [patriot] [patriot] [dance]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Saleen9675
¯
Member # 9207

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Saleen9675  Ford pictures for Saleen9675    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well said 68GTScode
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ouch [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me clarify something...Shaun gave me no advice or information expect prices before I had my car tuned elsewhere...once I found that I was unsatified with my tune I asked several people on who I should have retune my car...that is when I decided to email shaun and begun asking the same questions he posted...it wasn't until he became rude and disrespectful did I feel the way I feel now...respect is not a customer non customer thing it is a everyone thing...if he felt used say that don't get an attitude and be disrespectful...in every email I have sent it has been question respectfully asked about parts or tuning...he decided that he did not want me to be a customer and treated me poorly...I am pretty sure most of u were lucky enough to have positive experiences with AED I just was not one of them...for the record my pm box is full of people who have equal experiences as mine but choose not chime in...
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
Let me clarify something...Shaun gave me no advice or information expect prices before I had my car tuned elsewhere...once I found that I was unsatified with my tune I asked several people on who I should have retune my car...that is when I decided to email shaun and begun asking the same questions he posted...it wasn't until he became rude and disrespectful did I feel the way I feel now...respect is not a customer non customer thing it is a everyone thing...if he felt used say that don't get an attitude and be disrespectful...in every email I have sent it has been question respectfully asked about parts or tuning...he decided that he did not want me to be a customer and treated me poorly...I am pretty sure most of u were lucky enough to have positive experiences with AED I just was not one of them...for the record my pm box is full of people who have equal experiences as mine but choose not chime in...

I have all our emails saved.
When your motor was at the machine shop I gave you the part #'s of the valves prings needed for the Ed Curtis Camshaft.

I'm assuming it was not tuned at that time. I could be wrong?

[ November 25, 2009, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let me clarify something...Shaun gave me no advice or information expect prices before I had my car tuned elsewhere...

We are open to talk about shops, good experiences and bad. If you fudge the truth and try to put a good light on you when it wouldn't be there normally that's when you'll be on the blast. If this wasn't true I have a feeling that the truth will be shown from Shaun.

quote:
respect is not a customer non customer thing it is a everyone thing...if he felt used say that don't get an attitude and be disrespectful...

Not sure why you feel entitled but respect is earned, not given.

quote:
for the record my pm box is full of people who have equal experiences as mine but choose not chime in...

Your inbox can hold 50 simultaneous messages. You are telling me that you have 50 separate people have PMed you about their bad experiences with Drew/Shaun in 3 Hours?! When there are maybe 50 regular posters on this board? The proof is in the pudding, where is the pudding, I'm hungry?!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...for the record my pm box is full of people who have equal experiences as mine but choose not chime in... [/QB]
This is classic.

Post them or GTFO of here.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Shame on those that don't want to openly share their negative experience with AED.
What are they scared of?
I can see where your coming from as RESPECT means alot to me. But also take into consideration that no one is perfect. As previously mentioned, these guys have bills to pay and at the end of the day "business is business".
Kudos to you for not backing down in how you feel, being that you don't have too much open support on your side.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the thread is for people that had bad shit with AED. Someone says they had a bad time and BOOM people wanna kill them.

side note: sptvnm if AED gave you a doller for everytime you sucked their dick or kissed their ass you would be able to afford to fix your car up.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
First email about valve springs on 8/20:

200lbs seat pressure is not the normal stock AFR specs.
It's also not a valvespring part #.
200lbs seat pressure is typically for solid cam setups.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Part number for the valve springs for afr 185s valve springs with 200lbs seat pressure…also what about the Anderson Motorsports Hi rev springs and retainers?

From: shaun93pony@comcast.net [mailto:shaun93pony@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:55 PM
To: Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB)
Subject: Re: per valve springs, per tune for 331with V2sq, 9.4to1 comp.

What are the part #s? Email has no info.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reginald Madison (DHCS-A&I-FAB)" <Reginald.Madison@dhcs.ca.gov>
To: shaun93pony@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:19:44 PM GMT -08:00 US/CanadaPacific
Subject: per valve springs, per tune for 331with V2sq, 9.4to1 comp.
Valve springs part numbers

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Emails up to 9/29, in them you say your heads are at the machine shop:

The nice thing about the VicJr's is you can run a 1.550 OD spring. Have your machine shop install Comp 953 valvesprings setup for 165ish lbs of seat pressure. This should get the job done nicely.....& if you want a bit more piece of mind, have them set the springs up at 180lbs seat pressure. At that seat pressure you'll have to setup the preload to .008" on the lifters.
Stock length pushrods are what I run....but they are .125" wall thickness instead of the standard .080". They are also a seamless chromoly tubing, unlike most (except the Comp Hi-Tech pushrods) that have a seam.

On Sep 29, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

The reason for the inquiry is because I recently acquired a set of Victor Junior Heads and plan on using them on my setup with a Holley Intake setup…I currently have my heads at the machine shop and was wondering if mimicking your hydraulic lifters with and solid roller valve springs is necessary or will not using them just limit how high I can rev my engine…currently per the machine shop the closed spring seat pressure is at 120…and I am using a custom hydraulic roller camshaft cut by Ed Curtis with .540 lift…I know, I know,…your not a fan, I have attached the cam card…also what size are the pushrods are u using?

Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: intercooler

VicJr's are excellent heads. As is the VicEFI intake, however it will significantly raise Peak power in the RPM band....especially with a supercharger. This is mainly due to the intake manifold.
I run a Cobra intake with un-ported VicJr heads....this keeps Peak RPM down to a reasonable level. Am I missing power up top by not running a VicEFI intake? Yes. Am I missing some bottom end by using large heads? Yes.
But I love Edelbrock's quality.

I run a Hydraulic roller camshaft. F303 retarded a few degrees. I run Hydraulic roller lifters, custom thick-wall pushrods, Comp Pro-Magnum rocker arms with 7/16th ARP studs, & Solid Roller valvesprings. The preload in the lifters is the key to making this setup work correctly. I could not run this setup with Pedistal mount rocker arms/heads.

On Sep 29, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Shaun,

Curious on your opinion on Edelbrock Victor Junior Heads and Victor Junior EFI Intake? Will the intake kill the lower end with a blower? Also is your setup solid roller or hydraulic?

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:45 PM

$1000+ pretty easy. Esepecially if you want Aluminum piping. Cutting/fabricating & welding takes man hours. Not to mention the materials, clamps, silicone couplers, etc. It's FAR cheaper to buy a 'kit'.

9.4:1 compression + pump 91 octane = 8-9psi MAX for a 'safe' tune. Whatever power it puts out, it puts out. I have no control over that.
If it were me, I would have built a lower compression motor (8.5:1) and run an intercooler. In fact, that is exactly what I have. 8.5:1 333ci with 16psi running 104+ octane & making 800+hp....thru a Cobra intake.

-Shaun
AED

To: "Shaun" <shaun93pony@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:53:53 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: intercooler
Ballpark? Do u think it would be best for an injector and pulley change? Instead of running 10-12lbs of boost…Do u think 8lbs of boost, 9.4 to 1 compression, 60lb injectors, and your tune will give me decent power between 450-500 rwhp? I really just want a car with great acceleration and drivability…with enough horsepower to beat most vettes…and to live forever...lol. I know I am asking for the world, but your reputation as the mustang tuning guru seems to be why I asking so much…As far as the intercooler I really don’t mind the price if it is worth it and necessary, but if I can achieve my goals without it great!

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:46 AM

Yes, but it won't be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2009, at 7:36 AM, "Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB)" <Reginald.Madison@dhcs.ca.gov> wrote:
If I purchased an intercooler for my vortech V2sq setup on a fox body mustang can u make the intercooler piping?

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
First email about valve springs on 8/20:

200lbs seat pressure is not the normal stock AFR specs.
It's also not a valvespring part #.
200lbs seat pressure is typically for solid cam setups.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Part number for the valve springs for afr 185s valve springs with 200lbs seat pressure…also what about the Anderson Motorsports Hi rev springs and retainers?

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: per valve springs, per tune for 331with V2sq, 9.4to1 comp.

What are the part #s? Email has no info.

Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:19:44 PM GMT -08:00 US/CanadaPacific
Subject: per valve springs, per tune for 331with V2sq, 9.4to1 comp.
Valve springs part numbers

I dont think you need to defend yourself on this one. You got better things to do. You cant make everyone happy and your work speaks for itself.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Emails reguarding seting up the valve train up to 10/13:

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:55:28 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

What kind of noise would I hear if I adjusted them too tight?

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:54 PM

Noisy typewriter is okay.

I use the distributor pointer to tell me which cylinder to adjust. Whatever the rotor is pointing at, I set both intake & exhaust to zero lash & adjust from there.

Try 1/4 or less preload.

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:11:16 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

Tried adjusting by rotating each valve per comps instructions and setting zero lash than ½ turn…fired up and the rockers were still loose…then adjusted using the open valve cover method while running…loosen until they start to chatter then tighten until they stop, ½ turn…still noticeable valvetrain noise…not really chattering, more like really noisy typewriter….

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:03 PM

Stock lifters shouldn't have a problem with 150lbs seat pressure.

How did you adjust the rocker arms?

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:35:18 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

I installed the Comp Cam 953 valvesprings on my Victor jr Heads at 150 closed pressure and 400 open I believe and I installed them…I am getting a very noisy lifter or rocker noise…did I need to get better lifter for these valvesprings? How should I adjust the rockers? I have the Comp Pro Magnums

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:44 AM

Too tricky... I'll have to show you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:11 AM, "Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB)" <Reginald.Madison@dhcs.ca.gov> wrote:

Can I have the tricky detailed instructions?

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:10 AM

It is tricky.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2009, at 9:06 AM, "Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB)" <Reginald.Madison@dhcs.ca.gov> wrote:

How do I preload the lifter to .008”?

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Email stating your car has been tuned by another tuner:

On Oct 21, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Not running well just ok…but yeah its tuned…he wants me to bring it back in for another 4 hours to fine tune it…I have already spent $1,000 on the initial tune and he want another $500…I would rather just have you tune it right…

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:12 PM

So, it's already tuned & running good at WOT?

On Oct 20, 2009, at 8:27 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

I was tuned by Chris at BRG racing in concord,ca…he post on CAfords from time to time…SCT chip…I think it has something to do with the CandL mass air unit and the way it is clocked in the fender using the power pipe…

Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:46 PM

What tune are you currently running?

On Oct 19, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Also…quick question for long answer…Car runs fine at WOT, but misses, slight hesitation, at cruising…is it the tune?...bad FPR?Fuel Filter or pump?Reclock the Mass Air? …No codes from computer

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Final Emails up to date:

Great!
Then we're on the same page. We do not want you as a customer.
Good luck with your endeavors.

-AED

On Nov 25, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

You should not have to earn respect from someone by buying stuff from them…I believe there was nothing in any of my questions and emails that was disrespectful or unappreciative…I just think it says a lot about you that you believe I have to buy products from you or be a “customer” to be given respect…Great customer service should not be given to only customers who spend money with you…I still need a tune because the person who tuned my car did not finish, but I will never bring my car to AED to be tuned…I was a potential customer…It says a lot about a business on how they treat people who don’t spend money with them because those things honest, not obligated because they are customers or potential customers… What originally earned my respect was that you were willing to help me although I was not a customer and I gave your shop high praise to many of my peers, but with the honesty from your last emails I am glad I will never be an AED customer nor will I recommend that any deal with AED…Thanks again for your help and refreshing honesty!
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:48 PM

Definition of a customer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer

You were a Potential Customer for a tune. Therefore I gave you all the information you asked for. It was my understanding you were getting the car ready to bring it to me to tune. Once you went with another tuner, you were no longer a Potential Customer for a Tune.....nor were you an actual AED Customer since we've never done work for you, nor sold you any products.

Had you been an AED Customer, I would have done my best to earn your Respect, and perhaps you would have earned mine.

Respect is earned, not given.

-Shaun
AED

On Nov 25, 2009, at 8:59 AM, Madison, Reginald (DHCS-A&I-FAB) wrote:

Understandable, but you kind of ruin that with these rude comments than translated into poor customer service skills…I appreciate your help and advice you have already provided me with and for that I am thankful…I was really hoping to eventually make time to make it up to your shop, but after these emails I believe it would be better if I did business with someone who respects customers, paying and not paying…some of those non paying customers might become paying, but your business your rules…I will be sure to voice my opinion next time someone raves about AED on Cafords and express how u treat non paying customers…regardless if a person is paying customer or not you should still respect them…

Yours Truly,

An unsatisfied non paying customer

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:53 PM

Your welcome.

Let me know when you are ready to be a paying AED customer. My time and knowledge is valuable.

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:05:06 PM GMT -08:00US/Canada Pacific

Thanks, I will…as soon as I find one with good customer service skills…I appreciate your help to this point…thank you again for your time…

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:43 PM

Why don't you ask your tuner.

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:50:20 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific

Can I start my car using 60lb injectors and calibrated Mass air? Or do I need it tuned to take out fuel at start up? I have it tuned to 42lb injectors and calibrated mass air right now….

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
the thread is for people that had bad shit with AED. Someone says they had a bad time and BOOM people wanna kill them.

side note: sptvnm if AED gave you a doller for everytime you sucked their dick or kissed their ass you would be able to afford to fix your car up.

LOL! thats pretty funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Let the masses can make up their own minds.

& for the record....Yes, I am an Asshole.
[patriot]

[ November 25, 2009, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

When your motor was at the machine shop I gave you the part #'s of the valves prings needed for the Ed Curtis Camshaft.

Nope car was tuned in may...before we discussed the valvesprings...I asked because I changed heads...like I stated before I spoke to you after the car was tuned...check the emails
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope car was tuned in may...before we discussed the valvesprings...I asked because I changed heads...like I stated before I spoke to you after the car was tuned...check the emails
I was under the impression your car was recently tuned, per the emails above where you state you were going WOT on the new setup. Why blow the new combo by going WOT without a dynotune...

Looks like it is a mis-understanding of Emails.

Too bad you had to start this shit-talking thread to get that sorted out.

[ November 25, 2009, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Who misunderstood...I understood my emails...but it is all good it is probably for the best...for the record I have 10-15 pms from other on the board who will remain nameless who have had similar issues with AED, but it is what it is...
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this boys and girls, is how Thanksgiving came to be! [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

haha damn cocksuckers!

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I've spoken to both Shaun and Drew at AED for extended amounts of time - over the phone, PMs, and emails. I've never been treated rudely, and I've never even spent a single dime with them. I plan on bringing my car there when my broke ass can afford it.

If you really knew me the last thing I am is cheap...Like I told Mr. Fasthatch, if you want to get to know me come by Jae Jae's house anytime and ask for me...then you can retract that comment...lol Jae Jae he called me cheap!

Seeing as how you feel like you were treated rudely through email, is there a chance that one of you took it the wrong way? Reading text instead of hearing words can come off differently. I find it hard to believe too since they've both received such good feedback from people on and off this forum. Either way, good luck, and I hope the issue gets worked out. [patriot]

My original question
"Can I start my car using 60lb injectors and calibrated Mass air? Or do I need it tuned to take out fuel at start up? I have it tuned to 42lb injectors and calibrated mass air right now…."

His Responses
"Why don't you ask your tuner."

"Let me know when you are ready to be a paying AED customer. My time and knowledge is valuable"

"Definition of a customer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer

You were a Potential Customer for a tune. Therefore I gave you all the information you asked for. It was my understanding you were getting the car ready to bring it to me to tune. Once you went with another tuner, you were no longer a Potential Customer for a Tune.....nor were you an actual AED Customer since we've never done work for you, nor sold you any products.

Had you been an AED Customer, I would have done my best to earn your Respect, and perhaps you would have earned mine.

Respect is earned, not given."

You be the judge...

Like I said it seems to be a misunderstanding, It looks like he thought you asked all these questions and went to another tuner instead of coming to him. I bet if you call him and stop trying to cause shit on this forum everything would be straightened out. Give whoever you e-mailed a call, they are both stand up guys.
Your a AED customer I expect you to believe it is a misunderstanding...AED and I have communicated via email about this situation and they don't want me as a customer...They were rude and disrespectful in my book and regardless if someone is a customer or not u should still respect them period...Lack of respect leaves people shot or toothless where I am from...I understand where they are coming from, but with all the dick riding happening on this website for their services i expected a little more...I am not going to put people on blast, but I am not the only one not swinging for AED nuts on this website, just the only one speaking up...I am unsatisfied "potential" customer using a pro AED website to voice my dissatisfaction...If it was really a misundestanding who job is it to clear it up the customer or the business...
It has been cleared read above...and it seems you were being a cheap bastard and now you're bitching because he stopped helping you...
The Last thing i am is cheap...but like i told Fasthatch, come by Jae Jae house and ask for me and then make a comment like that...The only difference between me and you is that I have not spent money with AED...Jae Jae he called me cheap
frist douche why would i go to jae jae home an ask for you are trying to threat me if you are good luck on that.it really sounds like your pissed b/c aed fried you as a potential customer
so why dont you spend money tuning your car at the track i heard don baileys looking for work

you can come over fasthatch, we can smoke newports all day and watch dopefiends walk around the hood [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com