Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Future Ford of Sacramento (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Future Ford of Sacramento
04snake
¯
Member # 7448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04snake  Ford pictures for 04snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were in there buying some parts then went looking at a used 2012 black raptor which I was interested in trading our 2010 f150 fx4 for that we bought from you guys last year, nobody approached me and I even called in on it, spoke to some internet sales guy, then he was supposed to call me back the next morning when he got in and never did. I was fairly interested in the Raptor but really did not appreciate being blownoff, especially considering the amount of business my family and I have done with Future Ford.

There are some other details to the story as well but I will leave that off the public board, just wondering why sometimes they roll out the red carpet and give great customer service and sometimes it is the complete opposite.

For the record we had a very good experience when buying the last F150.

[ 2014-10-14, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: 04snake ]

--------------------
Long travel, caged, 2002 Harley F-150
2010 F-150
2007 Jeep JK

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much are the '15 gt going for? Looking into a orange gt.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04snake:
We were in there buying some parts then went looking at a used 2012 black raptor which I was interested in trading our 2010 f150 fx4 for that we bought from you guys last year, nobody approached me and I even called in on it, spoke to some internet sales guy, then he was supposed to call me back the next morning when he got in and never did. I was fairly interested in the Raptor but really did not appreciate being blownoff, especially considering the amount of business my family and I have done with Future Ford.

There are some other details to the story as well but I will leave that off the public board, just wondering why sometimes they roll out the red carpet and give great customer service and sometimes it is the complete opposite.

You know what, that was actually my salesman. I take part of the blame for that. He was with a customer and asked me to call you and I totally forgot, I apologize.

Just to clarify though, the 2012 is parked at our Roseville location so I'm sorry you weren't approached there. You should always contact me here first for the best price [patriot]

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:

If I remember correctly a base gt starts at 32-33k like last year and there is no extra cost for CO

--------------------
click here

04snake
¯
Member # 7448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04snake  Ford pictures for 04snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:
Originally posted by 04snake:

You know what, that was actually my salesman. I take part of the blame for that. He was with a customer and asked me to call you and I totally forgot, I apologize.

Just to clarify though, the 2012 is parked at our Roseville location so I'm sorry you weren't approached there. You should always contact me here first for the best price [patriot]

Thanks for taking responsibility and getting back to me. PM replied.

--------------------
Long travel, caged, 2002 Harley F-150
2010 F-150
2007 Jeep JK

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I have seen 15gt starting in the $29,xxx range just fyi.
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:

I have seen 15gt starting in the $29,xxx range just fyi.
Right, I'm quoting MSRP as invoices are specific by VIN and I don't have one yet to compare it to. We do have a base CO 5.0 on the way.

--------------------
click here

9snake5
¯
Member # 10881

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9snake5  Ford pictures for 9snake5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent

--------------------
94 svt cobra
00 expedition

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you pm me a price for a new C-max hybrid?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

PMs being sent

--------------------
click here

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking for a 2011-2013 explorer, 2wd and rearview camera. 30k miles est. open to colors.

[ 2014-11-05, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: sic70stang ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey my cousin is looking to get in a s197 5.0 asap. Price range under 20k must be 6speed manual not too picky other than that. Please let me know whats available.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

2 pms sent

--------------------
click here

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just traded in my 2011 fusion for the 2015 at ford with tyler, thanks for the help.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

-

--------------------
click here

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

PM replied

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Black Friday weekend!

Cars starting as low as $99 plus t/l!!

leases as low as $29/mo!!

Xplan pricing for CAFords members (excludes specialty models)

Extra $1000 rebate for Black Friday!

--------------------
click here

foxbodyCJ
¯
Member # 13674

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbodyCJ  Ford pictures for foxbodyCJ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sent you a pm. Thanks!
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I told tyler I would post a review. First thing I will say is tyler did do his job going to bat for me. I have no complaints about him or his service. Nice guy and strait forward. With that being said, it's a "stealership" so of course once the deal left tyler to go to finance, things got rocky! I will recommend 2 people from this dealer. Tyler Swedensky(sales manager) and shay haggin (finance consultant) if you go there ask to deal with only these 2! They will be stair forward as take care of you!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And with that said. Here is my new 2014 F150 with the coyote 5.0!! I have enough mustangs, I wanted a new truck! Love the truck, got a pretty good deal on it, better then I would if I held out for the new aluminum body 2015 f150.

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Ok I told tyler I would post a review. First thing I will say is tyler did do his job going to bat for me. I have no complaints about him or his service. Nice guy and strait forward. With that being said, it's a "stealership" so of course once the deal left tyler to go to finance, things got rocky! I will recommend 2 people from this dealer. Tyler Swedensky(sales manager) and shay haggin (finance consultant) if you go there ask to deal with only these 2! They will be stair forward as take care of you!

Im with you, tylers the man. But stay far away from the finance guy ASH, have who evers his manager complete your paperwork.

[ 2014-12-02, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: 86- 50 ]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bought third vehicle from Tyler this year. I think that says enough. As another post stated make sure that Shay Haggin is your finance guy. They will make it happen for you. Thanks Tyler!!

--------------------
Fords for Life

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Thanks guys! I can't control everything that goes on here at the store but what I can control I will make sure everything is taken care of.

That being said I appreciate all the business and repeat purchases from the CAFords community.

Now who wants a 2012 Shelby with under 6k miles??

--------------------
click here

medstang
¯
Member # 13861

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for medstang  Ford pictures for medstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want the 2012 shelby. I will trade in my 2011 Paxton 5.0 if i get a good trade in. Car has 27k on it black brembo package. send me pics interested.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com