Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Future Ford of Sacramento (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Future Ford of Sacramento
TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
[QB]

I had a member that I didn't get back to and the price is about $1000 more...

On a side note PLEASE understand I cannot control every angle of the process. Myself and my salesman can only find the right car and work to get the best price. We have no control over financing or service department. My pay is 100% controlled by reviews and a member here has cost me and one of my salesmen over $1000 each this month because of an issue with the service department.
I make $50 per deal off the forum deals, and this is how I provide for my family.

I say it with all respect and thanks to those of you that have returned good surveys (even WITH mess ups in finance).
With that being said, here are some sick whips to start the good weather off!!!

Dang I haven't been around for a while...been out $7k and trying to get back into a used 2013 Mustang GT now...Looking for one for $20k. Let me know if you can find one...had to let that 2015 Base GT go...couldn't get Ford to fix the issues...

Congratz on the new position bro. Also on your new GT350. Looks like that $1k you couldn't feed your family with didn't hurt that much...did Ronnie get promoted too? He trade in his Hellion twin turbo 2015 GT for a GT350 too?

Na on a serious note though, companies also need to understand the view point from a customer perspective. When we do business it isn't business with just a certain company's department. It is the company as a whole. When one waitress at a restaurant doesn't service as well as they should, the whole company is hit for that one bad review.

You were there when SYNC malfunctioned...first night the Sales Reps are suppose to show you how to use SYNC. Being a Sale Manager I was hoping you could help out and voice out and reach out to the Service guys who did not want to do any type of warranty work on a brand new car and not to mentioned I decided to give the extra paid warranty a try when doing financing...well that didn't work out. 480 on the Odometer when I said F it and sold the car to a used car company taking the hit on my trade in downpayment and a couple months of payment. I won't go over QC issues here. If you really want to know you can PM me and I will get back to you if I can. i am rarely on internet forums anymore...since I don't have a car worth getting info for...

Driving to work 80 miles a day round trip with the SYNC shutting off the radio on and off continuously was annoying as hell...anyway, I have no beef with Tyler or Ronnie. They were both good guys. I still remember Ronnie's face when he couldn't sell me on dealer mark up though. I was actually suppose to meet another dude I already had negotiated with on my trade in and what not. He pushed me aside to Ronnie and had to waste more time negotiating again...I thought I was getting a good deal, but the Dealer had to have known they were getting a better deal by selling a car not fit to sell. The things wrong with my car would have been caught during delivery inspection.

Anyway...I had to post up my own honest opinion. It is my fault in the end for not inspecting the car 100% before signing the paperwork but I figured why would a dealer sell me a car not fit to go out? You would also figure the dealer would try their best to fix what is wrong....This can be moved if it needs to or deleted...I guesss.

For people buying cars and are perfectionists or OCD, INSPECT EVERYTHING before you SIGN!! Lesson learned. Moving on. Tyler is a great guy, he tried his best I suppose.

BOTH Future FORDS DO have mark ups! BUT they will work on pricing with you! The sales guys are great guys out there to "EARN" their money and your "INITIAL" satisfaction. With all due respect, if I ever find something I want from you guys I will stop by and buy again. As for service...I will break the car myself...

I am outz, probably won't be back in a nice ride for a while...LOL...

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, a year later.

For any members interested, please continue on any requests for quotes.

The deal mentioned above was sold BELOW invoice, and there was no additional products sold in finance on the final contract due to approval issues on both seller and purchasers end.

Full disclosure: EVERY AUTO MANUFACTURE GOES THROUGH RECALLS AND QC ISSUES. As a sales manager I can't fix them, any service department cannot fix something they cannot duplicate.

And yes we have a markup on every single new car (down to Fiesta S) I can't remove them all before a member shows up to shop so you guys will have to be ok with just getting prices below msrp/invoice regardless of how the rest of the cars are priced.

[ 2016-04-16, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, like I said I haven't been around anymore because I am not in a mustang. Also it duplicated for the guy handling "due bills" but his manager somehow wouldn't take that into consideration either...I just randomly came on here to see if there were any mustangs I could be interested in and browsing around.

A company is a company as a whole, like I mentioned previously. A department does not separate them from a company. One department's willingness to not help their paying customer is the fault of the company. I even had Ford try to step in and help, which the dealer still refused.

Also again...nice GT350. Also again, I have no hard feelings with you. Like I mentioned previously, if there is a car I like at your lot in the future, I will come buy from you guys again...dunno how I can stress this or endorse this anymore than I already have...Thanks again. It is great to see people you know doing big things. This goes for you too. You may not think the same but I could care less. I am doing me and you are doing you. I am not hating on you but I am jealous of the GT350. LOL.

Now I am out for realzorz...

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
eldog68
¯
Member # 12928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eldog68  Ford pictures for eldog68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the price on this?http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/5542628053.html
Posts: 263 | From: el Dorado hills | Registered: May 2013  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eldog68:
whats the price on this?http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/5542628053.html

That one we actually took off the lot. We can't certify mustangs right now due to airbag recall and this one made it on the lot with full aftermarket suspension (good parts too) but I believe they wholesaled it when they found out.

--------------------
click here

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Interested in next years GT350 with tech and performance pack and I will pay 1k over dealer invoice. Am already pre approved through Redwood Credit Union but I know some will go for far more than that. If you can make it happen I can be there.

Don

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
Interested in next years GT350 with tech and performance pack and I will pay 1k over dealer invoice. Am already pre approved through Redwood Credit Union but I know some will go for far more than that. If you can make it happen I can be there.

Don

Good luck, hope you find somewhere that will do that [Big Grin]

--------------------
click here

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don

Don, better deals on GT350s out of state, found a few at $1K to $5K over but they sell quick

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:

Don

Don, better deals on GT350s out of state, found a few at $1K to $5K over but they sell quick
Seen them at msrp, not impossible just extremely difficult. But $1k over invoice? That's a joke.

--------------------
click here

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don

Seen them at msrp, not impossible just extremely difficult. But $1k over invoice? That's a joke.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50717

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Lebanon Ford Performance is offering $5K over on GT350s

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50717
Yes like I stated, $1k over invoice is a joke. That thread is $1k over msrp. There are MSRP deals to be had not denying it - but MSRP is not dealer invoice.

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

moving on...

Still have a 2k mile used Shelby if anyone is interested.

Have a few people looking at STs, I have permission to "whore out" one or two because we have about 10+ if anyone else is interested the lease is very attractive.

--------------------
click here

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what ever happened to lemon laws..

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
what ever happened to lemon laws..

Haha they still exist. If you buy a car NEW in CA and have the same problem 3 times or more (after being fixed by the dealer) you can file a case.

[ 2016-05-04, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Have a few STUPID good deals..these are vin specific and these are the only ones I can do this on!
6-8 GRAND OFF MSRP
(rebates are for purchase PM me for lease)

2016 White Focus ST
MSRP $25,300
Your Price $22,300
Rebate $3,000
Net $19,300

2016 Black Focus ST
MSRP $25,300
Your Price $22,300
Rebate $3,000
Net $19,300

2016 Deep Impact Blue Fusion SE
1.5L Ecoboost, Moonroof, Nav
MSRP $27,240
Your Price $22,690
Rebate $3,450
SOLD

2016 White Platinum Fusion SE
2.0L Ecoboost, Moonroof, Leather, Nav, 18" Black Wheels, Rear Inflatable Belts
MSRP $30,840
Your Price $26,290
Rebate $3,450
Net $22,840

2016 White Platinum Fusion Titanium
2.0L Ecoboost, Moonroof, Leather, Nav, Heated/Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 19" Wheels, Rear Inflatable Belts, Blis/Lane Keeping
MSRP $36,665
Your Price $32,115
Rebate $3,450
SOLD

2016 White Platinum Escape Titanium
2.0L Ecoboost, Panoramic Roof, Tow Package, Nav, Leather, Roof Rack, 19" Wheels, Cargo Cover
MSRP $39,135
Your Price $35,585
Rebate $3,450
Net $32,135

2015 Ingot Silver Edge SPORT FWD
2.7L V6, Panoramic Roof, 21" Wheels
MSRP $45,285
Your Price $41,235
Rebate $2,950
Net $38,285

2016 Magnetic Explorer PLATINUM
3.5L Ecoboost,4WD
MSRP $53,915
Your Price $48,865
Rebate $1,950
Net $46,915

2016 White Platinum Explorer PLATINUM
3.5L Ecoboot, 4WD
MSRP $54,510
Your Price $49,460
Rebate $1,950
Net $47,510

[ 2016-05-12, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fawk that white Focus ST is tempting. If only it had navi (assuming it's a base ST).

Awesome deals for those that are looking, though!

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the lowdown on VIN# 1FATP8JZ8G5526206? Inventory car or customer order?

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=d%2F%2BeM0tTt0H23nnGjlc2XB3sNOlcpO4oQCRzWPy8ObhY4gW4Z4SHRWA%2BX2YPGi8n%2BExPTueeZHQjd9f9qvvcdXAJQ4g9LfGGEZMx%2BWonGT aqKF4u5WpR4KsmgULZHkN92ccDQHFBHE%2F7GRD7S1hgBgNjx6HNTkTTcBT9CmeO8eQ%3D

[ 2016-05-24, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: straightliner1 ]

Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Inventory car, minimum adm IF the owner doesn't keep it. Two 2017 allocations for Rs also.

--------------------
click here

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which FF store is stock# F067391 located?

VIN: 1FATP8JZ3G5526016

Thank you

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
Which FF store is stock# F067391 located?

VIN: 1FATP8JZ3G5526016

Thank you

Technically our Roseville stores car, but can be sold anywhere. Any info I can get you on it?

--------------------
click here

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Thank you but not at this time. I'd like a chance to have a look in person.

Appreciate your answering my question

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
Thank you but not at this time. I'd like a chance to have a look in person.

Appreciate your answering my question

Sure thing, our black one should be here any day now.

--------------------
click here

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the 2013 'Gotta Have it Green' GT? I believe it's a 6spd but CL ad says automatic [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
How much for the 2013 'Gotta Have it Green' GT? I believe it's a 6spd but CL ad says automatic [Confused]

Do you have a link? I can't find it in anyone's inventory

--------------------
click here

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com