Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Future Ford of Sacramento (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Future Ford of Sacramento
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sold

[ 2014-09-15, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any 03/04 Cobras
Posts: 714 | From: Merced,HELLAFORNIA! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 209stang:
Any 03/04 Cobras

Unfortunately not. We've had one since I've worked here, and I sold it to another member.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
We've got a few 5.0s used right now.

2012 Kona Blue Premium Auto
2012 Kona Blue Premium Auto
2012 Grabber Blue Premium Auto
2013 Grabber Blue Base 6sp
2013 Black Vert Premium Auto
2013 Sterling Gray Premium Auto ("modded" looks great)

10 more GTs from 2005-2010
1997 Cobra, and more

Tell them you need a better seletion of 6 speed 5.0's!

I used to sell cars there back in the early 2000's when it was Suburban Ford. Chris Shirk, Lance, and another guy with Glasses I think his name was Grant? were on the desk when I worked there. The closers were Doug Bennett and Aaron Helzer. Doubtful anyone is still there.

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by FivePTSlow:
Tell them you need a better seletion of 6 speed 5.0's!

I used to sell cars there back in the early 2000's when it was Suburban Ford. Chris Shirk, Lance, and another guy with Glasses I think his name was Grant? were on the desk when I worked there. The closers were Doug Bennett and Aaron Helzer. Doubtful anyone is still there.

Awesome! No I think the only people that are still around since then are Stan Thomas, Dennis Howe, and Alta Wheeler...as far as the sales side goes. I know a lot of the service guys have been around for forever..

--------------------
click here

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Any 03/04 Cobras

Unfortunately not. We've had one since I've worked here, and I sold it to another member.
yes sir and im loving this bitch!!!!

another thumbs up to swedensky!!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95gtdrop:
quote:
quote:
Any 03/04 Cobras

were you in the roseville area around last week? in a shopping area on douglas? if so that is a clean ride.
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Anyone looking for a Ranger? We just took in an 08, supercab Ranger Sport, only 26k miles. It will be a CertifiedPreowned Car and I THINK I can land it under $15k for you...

Private Party, not adding any options KBB says $17+ and CPO Retail value is over $21k...

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cemelevu:
quote:
Originally posted by 95gtdrop:
quote:
quote:
Any 03/04 Cobras

were you in the roseville area around last week? in a shopping area on douglas? if so that is a clean ride.
yes that was probably me.I work off of Douglas so im here all the time.

thanks man

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Hey CAFORDS!!!

If ANYONE you know is looking for a Certified PreOwned Ford or new Ford LET ME KNOW !!!

We are having a contest at work, and I do not need to make money to win this contest, it's all about how many cars I can get out on the road.

That means invoice deals, under retail for used cars, etc!

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

SEE POST BELOW
ATTENTION

We just took in another Cobra! This is a rare thing for us, but has happened twice now. 95gtdrop can attest, this is a quick car to sell. I will be taking SERIOUS (cash/credit in hand) appointments on the car this week. It was taken in trade today so expect the appointments to be visual only, no driving, until the car makes it through safety inspections.
The process goes as follows:
The car will wait its turn behind all other trades for smog/safety UNLESS an offer and potential contract is signed on the car. The contract is based on you driving the car and you DO NOT have to take delivery in the end if it does not meet your standards. That is the ONLY way to speed the process of it hitting the lot.
Eric made an offer on the car that he would back up, and we pushed the car to the front of the line. When it was available that week, he drove it, loved it, and we wrapped it up.

The car is a 2003 (sorry, I may have said 2004 in some PMs) Oxford White Coupe. It has just under 46k miles and has a 4 owner 0 accident history report.
Very clean car, was traded in on a new 5.0 from a previous marine who was recently in Hawaii (with the Cobra, for those interested in the weather it's been in).
Car is currently on staggered XXR wheels and slicks but it is my understanding that the car will be returned to stock wheels.
There is also a Borla exhaust, and any other mods will be posted in this post when I know for sure.
Thanks,

Tyler 9162764696

**Also, retail value of the car is $24,518 at it's current mileage. Private Party value is $22,168. We are a dealership, it has pros and cons, please be reasonable and serious.
SEE POST BELOW

[ 2013-09-16, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

SEE POST BELOW

Ok for anyone interested in the 03 cobra:

Rather than edit my post above it seems more honest to add this. After posting it for sale I went to take pics, and noticed something familiar, a part I had seen elsewhere. I asked a friend if he knew anything about the car and he said the car has a bad tune. It has a 2.3L Whipple supercharger and bad supporting mods. The car MAY still go up for sale, if it does, it has to pass smog and will most likely be returned fully to stock form first. Any aftermarket parts can be purchased separate (because we have to pay for the stock parts) but will not come with the cobra.
So buyers be alerted the car as it sits now is not something I would recommend but your money spent is your decision.
Lastly, if the car is too far modified for us to return to stock we will be wholesaling it, anyone here with a wholesalers license may PM me about purchasing it as is with no smog.

Thanks CAFords, glad I was able to find out this important info and get it out to those parties interested. SEE POST BELOW

[ 2013-09-16, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

FOR THE 2003 COBRA:

The car will ONLY be available for purchase via wholesale!!
If you have a wholesale license the price will be $19,870 or BEST OFFER. Literally, best offer. Also, it costs $500 for a wholesale license so feel free to get one if you want the car as it sits, but is not recommended.

Also:

2012 Boss 302 For Sale
Certified PreOwned
LOW LOW Miles (<1000 miles)
7yr/100k mile Powertrain Warranty
Comprehensive Warranty until 2016/48k miles
More Pics to Come!!
$OLD

-
 -
 -

[ 2013-09-24, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

If anyone is interested we just took in a 13 GT Vert. Fully loaded, every option (no track pack on verts),auto, red leather interior.
Color is black with red stripes and The red interior...
Roush square tip exhaust and valance, Brembo package, 16k miles
Previous owner was an USAF doctor, traded for 14 Shelby. Pics to come when the car is available.

--------------------
click here

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have any new or used Explorer Sports? If so, please give me some details.

Thanks

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
Do you have any new or used Explorer Sports? If so, please give me some details.

Thanks

PM sent

For those waiting, we got a black 12 coupe 6sp manual, premium with brembos. Going to go QUICK I think under 15k miles

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

2012 Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby
6500 miles
Kona Blue, Black leather interior
Performance Package
Shaker System
SOLD

Text me (916)276-4696 for more info, or pics. Probably looking at mid-high 40s for price but make an offer!

[ 2014-02-21, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

2011 Ford Mustang GT
Red Coupe, 6 sp Manual
~16k miles
Brembo Brake Package
Leather
under $30k
SOLD
---------------------------------------

2013 Ford Mustang GT
Silver Coupe, Auto
~18k miles
Premium, Appearance Package
~$30k
SOLD

2013 Ford Mustang GT
Black Convertible, Auto
Red Stripes, Red leather interior
~17k miles
Brembos, Nav, Camera etc.
~$30k
SOLD

[ 2014-02-21, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

So for everyone that wants info on other cars let me know what you like to see!

We have 2 SS Camaros, Mopar edition Charger, Grand Sport Vette, GTO, trucks, SUVs, etc.

I also know quite a few people in other dealerships (Mercedes, Dodge, Nissan, etc) so if you're looking for something they might come across - still let me know, I'll get you in touch with the right people!

--------------------
click here

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lemme swap my cloths for leather plus cash...LOL

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by TwelveFifty:
Lemme swap my cloths for leather plus cash...LOL

Haha I wish! If the opportunity came up I would have to take it myself though!

--------------------
click here

eldog68
¯
Member # 12928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eldog68  Ford pictures for eldog68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might be in the market for a f250 soon. What kinda deals are you making?
Posts: 263 | From: el Dorado hills | Registered: May 2013  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by eldog68:
Might be in the market for a f250 soon. What kinda deals are you making?

Pm sent

--------------------
click here

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Used raptor in stock for those interested pm me

--------------------
click here

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sent you a pm.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com