Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise" (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise"
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ceago is a very nice winery, my dad works there and I have known the owner all my life....

If I wasn't in Dallas right now I would be more then happy to cruise with you guys.

[ September 02, 2011, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
i'm 50/50 about making this cruise. i got a lot going on this weekend and not much time to even wash the car, lol.

anyhow, where are the east bay guys meeting at? luke made a great suggestion, but who's down to meet there?

I am 90% for this cruise and will be at In N Out Pinole at 7:45am. Anyone is welcome to join! And spread word about the East Bay meeting spot [patriot]
I'm not exactly familiar with this area, but is this the one off of Fitzgerald Drive? I'll see you there if I can make it.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
i'm 50/50 about making this cruise. i got a lot going on this weekend and not much time to even wash the car, lol.

anyhow, where are the east bay guys meeting at? luke made a great suggestion, but who's down to meet there?

I am 90% for this cruise and will be at In N Out Pinole at 7:45am. Anyone is welcome to join! And spread word about the East Bay meeting spot [patriot]
I'm not exactly familiar with this area, but is this the one off of Fitzgerald Drive? I'll see you there if I can make it.
Correct, only In N Out in that city/region

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
any san jose guys rolling if so where are you meeting?

I was thinking of heading straight up the East Bay meet spot in Pinole unless you wanna meet before and cruise up there

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A day and a half fellas!! Gonna be a badass time!! I got 8+ rollin with me in stangs alone [worship] 50deep: Thank u again for always putting on clean ass cruise's and meets,ur a true cafords bamf [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait for Sunday. Erica got the day off so she'll be joining us.

Any idea how many trucks will be going? I already know the Raptor is going to stick out like a sore thumb but at least it can play OCSV... "official cruise support vehicle". With almost 80 cars going, maybe I should drag my car trailer along. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so fucking excited for this cruize!!! wont be able to sleep sat night at all!!!

lets do this fellas!!!

[patriot] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can finally commit, looking forward to, gonna leave the AC at home it's gonna be too hot for the white boy in the convertible, don't want to be Chester fried.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Iceman302: Smart moving bringing some supplies and tow straps just in case. Only thing driving an SVT is using one to tow another LOL

wcs1993 Good to see you coming out. Dave just sold his G8 GXP so I am sure you will bring him back some memories

Stangin hope you can make that like 90/10

gride14 & Slowsn95 Good to see you out here

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright everyone the big day is tomorrow. Make sure you check your brakes, fluids, and tires. I am getting an alignement today and changed the oil in the cobra last night. Now time to polish her up and get ready. Dave is bringing his Raptor with some tools and a low profile jack in case someone has some mechanical difficulties. At this point it looks like we will bring walkie talkies also to help communicate if people lose reception

***Also as an FYI for those who dont plan on wine tasting at least bring $5 to donate to Ceago Winery for having us out. Being that we will be 80+ deep and taking up their parking lot its just a small token of appreciation for them having us out. Especially since they cancelled other events just to have us there and as a business they need revenue to thrive.***

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take lots of pics T! Unfortunatley, my 50/50 chance of making it turned into 1/99 yesterday. If anything changes I may try to catch up with you guys [Frown] Have fun and dont catch a DUI after drinking all that vino [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in taking the F150 HD [patriot]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
see you all tomorrow.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
see you all tomorrow.

JR & Epik, I am counting on you guys to hook me up with one of your famous rolling shots on the highway! Don't have one of those with this car.

--------------------
Stangless

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
see you all tomorrow.

JR & Epik, I am counting on you guys to hook me up with one of your famous rolling shots on the highway! Don't have one of those with this car.
and one for me...

[ September 03, 2011, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Snakezilla ]

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Alright everyone the big day is tomorrow. Make sure you check your brakes, fluids, and tires.
.***[/b]

Check, check, check...
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Will be at In N Out Pinole tomorrow at 7:45am if any of the East Bay guys are interested in riding out together.

Leaving at 8:15am sharp in this:

-

[ September 03, 2011, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out! Fan bearing went out on Thursday. Tried to find another fan @ Pick-n-Pull today but no luck. Have to replace the bearing and it won't happen by tomorrow morning! I was SO looking forward to this cruise too!! Guess I'll have to wait 'til next year.

You guys all have a blast and I wanna see a ton of pics on this site by Monday!!

--------------------
'89 Mustang LX droptop running a turbocharged 2.3, and proud of it!!
Check out 'Thunderstang'!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
10 hours away!! get some rest guys... headed back out side to finish wiping my baby off [Big Grin]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will be at the Pinole in-n-out in the morning

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

I'm trying to get some sleep but I keep wanting to go back in the garage....
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

tell me about it bro. Hahaha [Big Grin]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So are we still on for riding the bikes or what?

[ September 04, 2011, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well fellas just finished cleaning up the car along with 65MUSTANG408!! im trying to pass out lol we will see if that happens!!! see you folks in the am! !!! CANT FUCKING WAIT!! nighty night

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Taildragger:
That sounds like fun. I'll be there in something. If there is anyone who wants to make a weekend out of it Lakeport is 20 minutes from Ceago and Ukiah is about 35 minutes. If anyone wants to head over the hill to Ukiah I'll set something up for booze and food that night.

We are thinking about staying over there somewhere. Not sure, so we'll pack a bag & decide when we get there.

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com