Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise" (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise"
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well for those of you who have been here for a while you know i usually setup at least one big cruise during the day each year, and one night time run. With multiple build projects over the last 2 years i have been slacking on planning, but finally the time has come. I have our day run figured out, with the night one to come shortly thereafter. This run will be posted on multiple sites including SVTOA, CA Mustangs and Sac F-Bodyz and hope to top my last years turnout which had roughly 70 cars.

Basically this run will be dubbed the "Grown Man Cruise" as it is something different than the normal bbq or other runs we make. We will be heading up to Clear Lake to our destination at the Ceago Winery in Lake County. I have been there twice now and with the combination of long freeway stragiths, twisties through the hills, and gorgeous scenery of the winery directly on the lake it will definitely not disappoint. I have been in contact with the event planner and she is more than happy to have us come down and do a tasing. For those of you who have never been wine tasting, or have experience doing so it will be the perfect run. Also for you fellas who want to show your lady you have a litle more culture than just wrenching feel free to bring them out.

Tentatively i have scheduled to have the cruise on September 4, 2011 which is a Sunday. I have planned it far in advance so everyone from Sac to the Bay will have time to put away a few bucks for gas, and a few of us can debut our long projects. The tasting will be $5.00 per person and includes 5 different wines of your choice. If you love driving your car then this is the perfect cruise. As i guage interest i can figure out who will lead groups from different areas and setup meet points and time. I would like to be at the winery around 11:30 am so we would all need to get rolling between 8 - 8:30 to meet up and get there. Post up if you are interested and lets make it a good one. I hope to establish a good rapport with the winery and make this a yearly run. They host Porsche and Corvette club runs all the time so I think some Ford love would be good. Here is a link to the winery and i will post up some pics i took there last year.

**FYI I will be using this run to break in my motor so it is not designed to be a gumball 3000 run. Of course we will have fun, but my Career in law enforcement and a lot of other stang owners is based on their driving record. If anyone plans on jeapordizing that by being a jack nut i will glady hand over your plate number and physical description myself. This is not for the immature.**

http://www.ceago.com/

++SEE PG 4 FOR ROUTE INFO AND PM ME FOR MY CONTACT NUMBER++

**Attendees**
1)SSF SVT
2)iceman302
3)redfifty
4)Chavez66
5)C6Z06's_Own_Jason
6)Nastysvt
7)85StanNg302
8)Red@7kVert
9)Sydewaysix
10)EPIK
11)Poisond Pony
12)Cobra Territory
13)93ReefBlue5.0
14)Snakebit
15)tripleb
16)hilltim54
17)Cali95gt (maybe)
18)Sonic96gt (maybe)
19)1994Steeda
20)87Droptop50
21)Adower(Motorcycle)
22)ZincyellowGT281
23)Taildragger
24)eventho
25)Camaro kid Z/28
26)GT,0519
27)Venomous Pony 5.0
28)TrakJunky
29)02 Qik4u
30)Farrell
31)1RAW1993SVT
32)Gohardgohome
33)Fstryde03
34)79Cobra
35)1Fast93Notch
35)1Sicgt
36)Blk90GT5.0
37)95gtdroptop
38)Mid Valley Stangs + a Few
39)My99Cobra46
40)04Cobra408
41)Andyman2k01
42)Losbadgts
43)Primeredbeast89dropgt
44)M&M Performance *Blownmach1*
45)El Tico
46)Kcs50ho
47)Big Block 66 F100 + Bikes
48)Smoked50
49)Stangin
50)95gtdrop
51)LOCKDOWN
52)SVTerror
53)Wilbur650
54)Snakezilla
55)Saleen Girl
56)Mike D
57)Kingroy
58)Broke4.6
59)2BlueGeeTees
60)LX347hatch
61)SSSIKH (Maybe)
62)Bluestreak
63)Bad500Chris
64)SoWeTt03 (maybe)
65)GR8GAME
66)Ul-SS +1
67)Ugotsmoked
68)Santa_Clara_Lx
69)East bay 50
70)Fcknvenom
71)79 Cobra
72)Luke87GT
73)Sinisterblk
74)MineralGT
75)209 Five.OHH
76)Sic9250 + 8
77)Streakmatt + 1
78)Purple Coupe
79)wcs1993
80)g-ride 14 (maybe)
81)Slowsn95
82)SOMFormula
83)JOYRYDN
84)EVLSONC +1

[patriot]

[ September 03, 2011, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good. I'll be there.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down, T! Sounds like a good time. It would have to be the Raptor though. I won't make that trek in the '65.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do I have to be 21?
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a great run... [patriot]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that labor day weekend?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Do I have to be 21?

lol fuck am 18

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im in should be good

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
is that labor day weekend?

It is.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm definitely down for this....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Weak T! I gotta wait till October to take you out? [Mad] [burnout]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in for sure.. [patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in my pieceofshitillac....

=)

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Do I have to be 21?

lol fuck am 18
21 to drink, but not to ride along with us. The winery itself is beautiful though so you guys will have a good time regardless. Wine tasting is done in small portions and slowly so nobody will be faded. Unless your a lightweight
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Weak T! I gotta wait till October to take you out? [Mad] [burnout]

Hey bro you can take me to dinner whenever. I like espensive shit. That's all you will be taking out though since the cobra only likes to dine in on Z06's [Big Grin]

But yeah fellas this will be a good one

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
I'm down, T! Sounds like a good time. It would have to be the Raptor though. I won't make that trek in the '65.

Bring the Raptor for sure Dave. That truck is a piece of beauty.

Glad to see all the guys I've been crusing with for years coming out. You guys always make it fun and help keep shit together.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice planning T! This is too far in advance to determine whether I can make it or not, but I'm tentatively a YES! Sounds like fun...but also sounds HELLA FAR! I've never been to Clear Lake so I have no clue where it's at, but hopefully I can make it out! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there T [patriot]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there for sure T. My old man sedan will fit right in at a wine tasting event...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the heads up T. Me and my girl will definately be attending

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will def be in attendance!
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:

Bring the Raptor for sure Dave. That truck is a piece of beauty.

Glad to see all the guys I've been crusing with for years coming out. You guys always make it fun and help keep shit together.

Will do! [patriot]

It never hurts to have a "support vehicle" on a long cruise.

This is already panning out to be a good one... lots of good people planning on going.

[ June 10, 2011, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in T! Im digging the "grown man" theme. The drive up to clear lake is pretty sick. We will have plenty of scenery and open roads. I'll have to bring out the wifey on this one. As long as she is not hung over from the Giants game the day before. That's our wedding anniversary weekend, 11 years! To be honest I have been staying away from most cruises because of the age gap of newer members, but this sounds fun, and I'm always down for a little Vino. Let me know if you need any help with the East Bay guys. I think it would really help if use walkie talkies like a Motorla "talkabout" since cell phone coverage is kind of spotty up there, especially if you don't have Verizon. Everybody should make sure their car is tip top for this one.

[ June 10, 2011, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds good hope my x pipe isnt too loud tho, my girl is gonna love this run

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this should be fun! Ill be there in the vert! [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com