Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise" (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise"
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a blast! Count me in. I'm coming from North of Hwy. 20.

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in.
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
unless something major comes up the lady and i will be joining you guys.

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if I missed it or not but let us know where the sac meet spot will be I want to text the info on this to a few other people. Appreciate it.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
***Cruise Route Info and Map***

Ceago Winery Cruise Map

Ok Ladies and Gents here we go. The Sacramento area will be meeting at the Arco Arena/Power Balance Pavillion off of I-5 and Arena. We will pull in off of E Commerce way and pull into the small industrial center on the right. We should have enough space to park and then easily jump bakc on the freeway. If we run out of room we can simply pull into the Arena right behind it. There are gas stations to fill up at on the opposite side of the freeway. We will meet here at 8:00am and depart at 8:30am . I should be there about 7:45.

Bay Area Folks we will be meeting up with you on I-5 right after the 505 freeway intersects it. This is being done so none of you have to travel into sacramento. Simply cut up the 505 until it dumps onto I-5 and we will all meet at the Chevron station on exit County Road 6. This is also a large truck stop so we will have space to park and people can gas up. We should be reaching the station at 9:15 am and will depart at 9:45 am

From here we will make our way up I-5 and exit Highway 20 Clear Lake/Colusa and move towards the lake. When we exit on 20 there is a Shell station right off the freeway that anyone heading from up North or Clear Lake can wait for us at. We shouldnt need to stop for fuel since we will all be leaving a gas station, but anyone who needs to can. We will be passing by this location about 10:15 am and then onto the twisties, Clear Lake, and Ceago which we should hit at about 11:15 - 11:30 am

Once we hit the winery we can chill, taste, and decide what we would all like to do. There are a few members and a guy from SVT Performance who is familiar with the area. I will be talking with them about a nice place to eat or cruise around the lake after. Everyone is welcome to join. Luckily it looks like the bay area guys can take some nice roads down from the lake that will go through Berryessa, Napa, and down Highway 12 back to Fairfield.

+++Route Recap+++

Sacramento Meet: 8:00am Power Balance/Arco Arena
Sacramento Depart: 8:30am

Sac/Bay Meet: 9:15am Chevron on County Rd. 6/I-5
Everyon Depart: 9:45 am

Pass By Shell On HWY 20: 10:15am
Reach Ceago Winery: 11:30am

Power Balance/Arco Arena Address: 1 Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834
Kang Chevron Station Address: 4040 County Rd 89, Dunnigan, CA 95937
Ceago Winery Address: 5115 East Highway 20, Nice, CA 95464

[ August 06, 2011, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Ill come out on the bike depending on how it is. Anyone else want to bike it?

If you take your bike me plus five of my boys will roll out to.
Big Block i talked to Adower and he is bringing his bike. There is also another rider from SacFbodyz bringing his. I will put you down

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by SaleenGirl:
Sounds like a blast! Count me in. I'm coming from North of Hwy. 20.

Glad to have you out!!

Farrell & Kingroy: I got cha on!!

--------------------

SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking forward to it! I'll watch for everyone to pass Shell on 20 and join the lineup. If anyone else is coming from I5 North, we can always hook up and follow each other down to 20.

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
T..it might help if you post up the address' to the meet up locations..

..just sayin [patriot]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Google em son!!!

But yeah I will post them in a few when I go on lunch

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in for sure!

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn T I usually do my double shifts on Sunday's but I will try to switch that week out. I would love to go
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got my baby up and running so I will for sure be there to put some miles on her .
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Got you all locked in.

SSSIKH you coming out or what?

--------------------

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

most likely not...the sac/bay meetup is

2hrs and 25 min from my house [Mad]

...unless some other members are willing to meet up and make the drive more interesting! [patriot]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone from the North Bay going besides me? I was planning on heading north on 101 and hanging a right on Hwy 20 just north of Ukiah. Anyone, anyone........Bueller?

--------------------
'89 Mustang LX droptop running a turbocharged 2.3, and proud of it!!
Check out 'Thunderstang'!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:

...unless some other members are willing to meet up and make the drive more interesting! [patriot]

I plan to roll dude. I will be meeting them at their spot on 5.. [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

That's what I'm talking about. Now SSSIKH has no more excuses.

Looks like I might bust out a tie for this one

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

sweet!!..i'll ride shotgun with ya! [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

sweet!!..i'll ride shotgun with ya! [Big Grin]
bs we'll roll side by side in the cobras ! lol [Razz] [patriot]

edit : if your car is legitimately down you can ride shotgun though [patriot]

[ August 15, 2011, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Jason is selling wolf cakes. His car is prefectly fine. He will be driving it, and quickly I would imagine.

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit, i might hit this cruise on my bike too

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Jason is selling wolf cakes. His car is prefectly fine. He will be driving it, and quickly I would imagine.

my car will be done but I may not take it on the trip cause of the lack of E85 stations....plus, final tune won't be complete until Sept 17th now....not taking my car out on a base tune...

so yeah, I'm riding cup cake withTerrence with a 1080p cam in 1 hand and go pro attached to the other side...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in! My car should be ready by then!

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Ill come out on the bike depending on how it is. Anyone else want to bike it?

If you take your bike me plus five of my boys will roll out to.
Big Block i talked to Adower and he is bringing his bike. There is also another rider from SacFbodyz bringing his. I will put you down
Sweet I love the way bikes look in my mirrors!!! Hahaha no but my car won't be broken in and E85 stations may be a concern to me too. Maybe I can figure a way to add a gas can setup in the trunk! Good way to break in the new motor as long as all the parts are here by then! And money does come my way. Still have a fairly large list of parts to order! Time be flying!!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com