Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crap, I way over slept! [Frown]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
jr5.0
¯
Member # 399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jr5.0  Ford pictures for jr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i work like to say that it was a huge meet but the people doing donuts and stuff was completely unneccesary and all it did was attract unwanted attention from the cops and now meets will probably not longer be able to there again. i waited for people to clear and a cop came up to me and chewed me for the event and i didnt organize it. he said we will be waiting for it next time and he will consider a street racing event and write tickets and impound cars. THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOW RECKED THAT SPOT TO HAVE A MEET NOW!!!! some people are just so stupid
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jr5.0:
i work like to say that it was a huge meet but the people doing donuts and stuff was completely unneccesary and all it did was attract unwanted attention from the cops and now meets will probably not longer be able to there again. i waited for people to clear and a cop came up to me and chewed me for the event and i didnt organize it. he said we will be waiting for it next time and he will consider a street racing event and write tickets and impound cars. THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOW RECKED THAT SPOT TO HAVE A MEET NOW!!!! some people are just so stupid

I agree with You, thank's to those who turned it into a side show. [Roll Eyes] Count Me out for the next one. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

I agree with You, thank's to those who turned it into a side show. [Roll Eyes] Count Me out for the next one. [patriot]
5% of the people there didn't know how to act right and fucked it up for the rest of us. Next time keep that shit in the ghetto. Thanks!
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
quote:

5% of the people there didn't know how to act right and fucked it up for the rest of us. Next time keep that shit in the ghetto. Thanks!
I agree. I'm glad I rolled out there in my beater and not a mustang [Mad]
Check out my pics...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=5qganhg.tlm3uo4&Uy=xdvifk&Ux=0

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
next time i hope we actually cruz [Frown] instead of stnad around for 2 hrs

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like a nice meet but the sideshow stuff definately should be left out

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I couldn't make it out today. Nice pics sydewayzsix, that red fastback is sick! Looked like an Oakland sideshow towards the end though [Razz]

[ February 19, 2006, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: STREETFIGHTER50 ]

:
icall_666_yellow94GT
¯
Member # 6417

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for icall_666_yellow94GT  Ford pictures for icall_666_yellow94GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its was cool in all but i really did not get to meet the people from calfords or i did and did not know about it.. but it would be cool if just calford meet up and do something as a group. but in all it was cool except the side shows [Mad]

--------------------
Humm... The power of cheese!

Posts: 25 | From: Pollock Pines | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
emceeGRENDEL
Member # 6442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for emceeGRENDEL  Ford pictures for emceeGRENDEL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah.. kinda depressed that it got broken up. but where did everyone go after?
Posts: 7 | From: daly city, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
icall_666_yellow94GT
¯
Member # 6417

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for icall_666_yellow94GT  Ford pictures for icall_666_yellow94GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and my frim did not know any one soo we went to HOOTERS!!! lol. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Humm... The power of cheese!

Posts: 25 | From: Pollock Pines | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
quote:

YEAH THAT Was Fawkin BS, exspecially the GUY in the RED notch , I specifically told him not to start swingn, And he replied IM NOT* Then he drove off almost smacking the ROUSH
[Roll Eyes] IM GLAD loren didnt have to see this shit, I am sure we can weed these IDIOTS out , There where just to many KIDS there to BE victims of some random stupid act, I seen a close call when the RED Cobra clone tried to wip a 180 right next t o a few kids and 1 was in a stroller!!!!! YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THESE DELINQUETS ARE DO SOMETHIN..... Untill then COUNT ME OUT!! of the next MEETS altogether....... [Mad]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by icall_666_yellow94GT:
its was cool in all but i really did not get to meet the people from calfords or i did and did not know about it.. but it would be cool if just calford meet up and do something as a group. but in all it was cool except the side shows [Mad]

I agree CAfords should get something together, just for CAford members. It will probably be less people and more organized, with rules.

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i'm glad i didn't make it out from what it looks like the majority of the people are saying. look at it this way...in the pics you see who was swingin it, now we know which ones to avoid for next time.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sorry to hear that the majority of our members had to be exposed to others' lack of maturity today. I promise you guys that our Cafords meets I organize, will not be like this. [patriot]
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
I am sorry to hear that the majority of our members had to be exposed to others' lack of maturity today. I promise you guys that our Cafords meets I organize, will not be like this. [patriot]

SHE HAS SPOKEN [worship] I dont know you, but I heard about the incident and I am VERY GLAD you are alright [patriot] Get some rest and I hope to meet you at the next show/cruise [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just as everryone has already said, that gtg sucked and i'm glad i left when the lame sideshow started. and just in time too cuz i saw a cop headin that way as i was leaving.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:

Don't worry about Us lauren. You need to take care of Yourself now until You have fully recovered. I'm sure everybody missed You guy's today. Get well soon! [Wink]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1SiCV8
¯
Member # 4224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SiCV8  Ford pictures for 1SiCV8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1SicV8 is down for next meet, an organized one with rules, I'm glad I wasn't able to make...I would be pisst like the rest of yall! Until next time.
Posts: 123 | From: GreaterBayArea | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that was one of the biggest turnouts i have ever seen great spot [patriot] awsome people except for the occ. sideshow but i really liked it except for the fact my motor is torn down to the heads right now due to an unfortunate head gasket problem but hey with 500 ponies at the wheels its not always clockwork. well she will be fixed by the weekend...should have left it in storage oh well it gives me a chance to clean it up and give it a tune up also. see yall [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres what i got done after the cruise what a pain in the a***.....

-

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

damn bro...your quick with it [Eek!] get that shit back up and running...I can't wait to get my notch...I'll be contacting you for some work (if you still have your shop) [patriot]

--------------------

Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That looks funner then pulling a dash out of a ranger for the second time to do the heater core which is what I did after I left [Wink] Looks like its time to use MLS headgaskets now [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
heres what i got done after the cruise what a pain in the a***.....

-

Hope you get your shit up and running soon, your car is hella clean. I'm the guy who loaned you the spark plug socket and wrench. [patriot]
SN95_Momba
¯
Member # 5842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SN95_Momba  Ford pictures for SN95_Momba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I missed it thats all bad I thought it was next week, I wanted to bring my vert too...... [Mad]

--------------------
1990 Mustangh LX/Vert
2000 Mustang GT
1990 Mustang notch LX 331 blown out :(

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com