Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
All pm's have been answered. Looking good guys! I cant wait to see some new faces show up as well as our regulars. It will be awesome to have all our Cafords elite show those other mustang clubs who we are [Wink]

so where on 7th st are we actually meeting?
We will be right off the freeway off to the left. I dont want to actually drive all the way over to the straightaways. Don't want to tempt you all into some other things [Razz] [Wink]
what what might those other things be? [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll do my best to attend. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome Jersey,
Hope to see you there [patriot]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there for sure, With my newly installed KB [Big Grin] Rick what did you have done? Also I guess I will meet everyone in Lafyette [patriot] Hooah! About time we all get together again [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPEC -Fabrication:
I will be there for sure, With my newly installed KB [Big Grin] Rick what did you have done? Also I guess I will meet everyone in Lafyette [patriot] Hooah! About time we all get together again [worship] [burnout]

Cool, glad you'll be able to make it, we'll all meet up in Lafayette. [patriot]

As far as the car goes, HCI built a stout new motor for me basically from the block up with CP pistons, Manley rods, Comp Cams(n20 grind), titanium valve springs, Cobra heads reground and valves refurbished, 60# injectors, all balanced to the T and built with TLC [Big Grin] . Gotta drive it to LA and back for break in miles and have it tuned still. It will be ready by the day of the cruise. It will be fun...I can't wait to get on the gas!!! [patriot]

[ January 28, 2006, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to go [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there. last year was alright but this sounds better i'll bring a few guys from vallejo too. were do the 707 guys meet?
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
i'll be there. last year was alright but this sounds better i'll bring a few guys from vallejo too. were do the 707 guys meet?

There are alotta rides comin' down from Sac and several from the 707(JohnB, Spec-Fabrication,03SVT, and a couple of others). I'm gonna propose that you guys meet up somehow and roll together and meet us in Lafayette, where we will cruise to Oak and then TI. As the date gets closer, keep an eye out for posts for/from people your way...or make your own thread and rally the 707ers to a spot and you lead them [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:

Cool, glad you'll be able to make it, we'll all meet up in Lafayette. [patriot]

As far as the car goes, HCI built a stout new motor for me basically from the block up with CP pistons, Manley rods, Comp Cams(n20 grind), titanium valve springs, Cobra heads reground and valves refurbished, 60# injectors, all balanced to the T and built with TLC [Big Grin] . Gotta drive it to LA and back for break in miles and have it tuned still. It will be ready by the day of the cruise. It will be fun...I can't wait to get on the gas!!! [patriot]

I knew it was somethin evil like that [worship]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

emceeGRENDEL
Member # 6442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for emceeGRENDEL  Ford pictures for emceeGRENDEL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any 650 heads want to meet up and head over to T.I together?
Posts: 7 | From: daly city, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the gf planned a trip to santa barbara that weekend. i was about to cancel going on the cruise, but decided i will drive back at 4a.m. sunday to make this. this cruise is going to be too sick to miss!

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
the gf planned a trip to santa barbara that weekend. i was about to cancel going on the cruise, but decided i will drive back at 4a.m. sunday to make this. this cruise is going to be too sick to miss!

Andy that sounds awesome! Im guessing you will be at the Oakland exit location. Look forward to picking you up there! Its been awhile hasn't it [patriot]
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I willbe there!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:
I think I willbe there!

Right on [patriot]
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

quote:
quote:
I think I willbe there!

Right on [patriot]
Hows your ride louren? I just ordered my 4.9 stroker kit , But I will be there with my newly installed KB, I guess we will see how long the stock shortblock will hold up [Razz] with 9psi [burnout]
[burnout]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:
I think I willbe there!

Right on [patriot]
Hows your ride louren? I just ordered my 4.9 stroker kit , But I will be there with my newly installed KB, I guess we will see how long the stock shortblock will hold up [Razz] with 9psi [burnout]
[burnout]

Run good gas ALL the time and keep the timing pulled just a tad and it will love you long time. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Thanx Rick I sure will [patriot]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
quote:
quote:
I think I willbe there!

Right on [patriot]
[burnout]

Hey Virgil!
Long time no see [Razz] Ride is...ummmm same ol' same ol' She breaks something every once in awhile but the new engine is being good to me thus far. *knocks on wood* [Smile] See you at the meeting spot!

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Didnt you post about this last year, and your post was locked, and it was posted that CAFORDS didnt care about what other car clubs are doing??? Now CAFORDS is trying to role hella deep??? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
quote:

Didnt you post about this last year, and your post was locked, and it was posted that CAFORDS didnt care about what other car clubs are doing??? Now CAFORDS is trying to role hella deep??? [Confused] [Confused]
Aren't we all mustang enthusiasts? [Confused] This cruise is going to be a blast and I suggest you get with the program and join in. [Razz] [Wink]
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:

WE aren't "trying"...If ya hadn't noticed it's pretty much happening regardless of what was "said" in the past. Save the drama for another day, huh [Razz] ?...hope to cya there [patriot]

[ February 01, 2006, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am comming from the 707. Where are the 916 guys meeting the 707 guys at? I would love to ride out with all of you. PM me or post a reply here.

Nick

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Aren't we all mustang enthusiasts? [Confused] This cruise is going to be a blast and I suggest you get with the program and join in. [Razz] [Wink]
You "suggest" I get with the program??? See this is how shit starts. Don't talk to people like that, and the drama on this site will die down.

BTW, is what I posted not true????

[ February 01, 2006, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: 1991CHP ]

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As soon as the 707/916 folks figure out a meeting place, post it up. I'm actually going to make a cruise for once. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
As soon as the 707/916 folks figure out a meeting place, post it up. I'm actually going to make a cruise for once. [Big Grin]

I second that. I've talked to hella people, and no one knows whats going on for a meeting place............. [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com