Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who else is meeting in Lafayette. I want to make sure we dont leave anyone behind [patriot]
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
Who else is meeting in Lafayette. I want to make sure we dont leave anyone behind [patriot]

I will be there! Probably have Adam in My ride. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

I will be there! Probably have Adam in My ride. [patriot]
Sweet [patriot] I haven't seen you guys in quite awhile.
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
I spoke with a guy from sacstangs and they said they will be rolling through nonstop. But he is going to call me when the 916 group is near fairfield and we can all jump on the freeway and go as they come through.

I think SAFEWAY is a better idea (Thanks David) than my original raleys idea. Simply because it is right off of Air Base Parkway AND it is about 2 seconds from a freeway onramp [Smile]

Now, since the sacramento group is leaving at 9am, the 707 group should probably meet at 9:15am and wait a few minutes until the 916 guys roll through. On a light traffic morning, driving 70ish MPH, the 916 guys should make it to fairfield in about 30 minutes.

So for the 707 can we all meet on February 19th at 915am at the SAFEWAY off AIR BASE PARKWAY??

Agree Safeway is right off the highway, just whenever Sacstangs is approaching/passing N. Texas exit, whoever you are in contact with, [burnout] [patriot] have him/her call you, then we can get in and go!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Hey Ryan,
I know that you and a couple people are going to head over to TI with the sacstangs but I would really like all the Cafords crew to park together when we arrive.

Since I have your contact information, can I trust you to head the 707 Caforders and lets join our groups at the meet? [patriot]

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey Ryan,
I know that you and a couple people are going to head over to TI with the sacstangs but I would really like all the Cafords crew to park together when we arrive.

Since I have your contact information, can I trust you to head the 707 Caforders and lets join our groups at the meet? [patriot]

Sounds good. [Cool]

--------------------

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Hey Ryan,

Sounds good. [Cool]
Ok its official guys,
Ryan (03SVTPower) is in charge of all the Caforders coming from the 707 area and its city neighbors. Please listen to him as he will be guiding you to where our designated Cafords parking section will be.

I will be bringing the 925, 510, and 408 people and will meet up with Ryan's group who should be there before mine.

~I will only be giving stickers to those parked with us so plan to join either group now and stick with us. We apprciate it. Thanks!

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Oh yea....I only have a couple colors left so try and work with me please [Big Grin]
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay, Vallejo guys will meet up with you other guys at 9:15am, Feb 19th, at Safeway in Fairfield. Good to go.

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ill be the TALL dude in the lowered 03 redfire Cobra. [patriot]

--------------------

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We have a lot of people in Sac that would like to go, should we just meet at one of the bay area meeting locations?

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
We have a lot of people in Sac that would like to go, should we just meet at one of the bay area meeting locations?

Correct....you have your choice of two options...I appointed 03SVTPower to handle the Hwy80 people and coordinate to meet at Safeway off Air Base Pkwy exit.

My group is meeting in Lafayette off Hwy24 at the Albertsons off Central Lafayette exit.

You may join whichever group you prefer. I hope this helps [patriot]

Snake Bite
¯
Member # 88

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snake Bite  Ford pictures for Snake Bite    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ill be meeting in Lafayette with you guys. Unfortunately i dont have my mustang anymore so ill be rolling through in my RED 04 GTO, with a 02 Camaro SS and maybe a 06 silver GTO. Should be lots of fun!!

--------------------
94 gt convertible- 3.73 gears, cobra upper/lower intake, steeda tri-ax shifter,jet chip,march pulleys,k&n filtercharger system,mac off road h-pipe,2 chamber flows,3" chrome tips,white face gauges,17x9 chrome cobra r's,cobra front bumper,96 cobra hood

Posts: 56 | From: concord, ca | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by Snake Bite:
quote:

Ill be meeting in Lafayette with you guys. Unfortunately i dont have my mustang anymore so ill be rolling through in my RED 04 GTO, with a 02 Camaro SS and maybe a 06 silver GTO. Should be lots of fun!!
Sounds good to me. See you there [patriot]
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

For those coming from the 916 area who want to meet us in Fairfield, it is Hwy 80 to Waterman Blvd, it is the exit right before Air Base Pkwy. Exit WATERMAN BLVD, get to stoplight(try and get into left lane), go straight through stoplight and there will be a shopping center(safeway) on the left. [patriot]

--------------------

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

[patriot]
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
For those coming from the 916 area who want to meet us in Fairfield, it is Hwy 80 to Waterman Blvd, it is the exit right before Air Base Pkwy. Exit WATERMAN BLVD, get to stoplight(try and get into left lane), go straight through stoplight and there will be a shopping center(safeway) on the left. [patriot]

are u guys going to layfette after? if not the vallejo guys will be back tracking
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:

are u guys going to layfette after? if not the vallejo guys will be back tracking
Nope they are not going to Lafayette. My group will meet up with them at Treasure Island.
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope they are not going to Lafayette. My group will meet up with them at Treasure Island.
so the vallejo guys are on thier own unless they want to back track [Confused]
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so the vallejo guys are on thier own unless they want to back track [Confused]
LOL You can meet up with my group if you want to and cruise with us to the show or follow Ryan and some other people to the show. Either way you will get there with someone. Just be sure to park where the Cafords group is or stickers and t-shirts wont be available to you. I will also have our 06 Cafords Calendars there for purchase as well. $20 so bring cash [patriot]
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate to say it, but....

SUNDAY 2/19
Showers [Frown]
High 59°F
Low 45°F

However, Saturday 2/18 looks great!

[ February 10, 2006, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: GT35TH ]

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
Originally posted by GT35TH:
I hate to say it, but....

SUNDAY 2/19
Showers [Frown]
High 59°F
Low 45°F

However, Saturday 2/18 looks great!

they can't predict rain this for out!
hope for the best!!!!

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

We should be taking off from Fairfeild approx. 915am, we should be passing through V-town about 10 minutes later if we are cruising about 75-80ish. [Big Grin]

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

quote:
We should be taking off from Fairfeild approx. 915am, we should be passing through V-town about 10 minutes later if we are cruising about 75-80ish. [Big Grin]

o.k. all the vallejo guy's that don't want to go to fairfield meet at the Rite Aid off springs rd exit @ 9:15 then meeting the other ones around 9:25 [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com