Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
SFSilverCherry
Member # 6316

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SFSilverCherry  Ford pictures for SFSilverCherry    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go, but I need to request that day off. I need a good reason for that day off. Anyone have any ideas? [Confused] [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
stock v-6, xm radio, replacement side mirror, and many more to come!

Posts: 6 | From: Menlo Park, CA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
As soon as the 707/916 folks figure out a meeting place, post it up. I'm actually going to make a cruise for once. [Big Grin]

No kidding [Big Grin] I know some 707 people meeting up with our group in Lafayette. Wanna join us? [patriot]
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
i'll be there. last year was alright but this sounds better i'll bring a few guys from vallejo too. were do the 707 guys meet?

Didnt you post about this last year, and your post was locked, and it was posted that CAFORDS didnt care about what other car clubs are doing??? Now CAFORDS is trying to role hella deep??? [Confused] [Confused]
Aren't we all mustang enthusiasts? [Confused] This cruise is going to be a blast and I suggest you get with the program and join in. [Razz] [Wink]
You "suggest" I get with the program??? See this is how shit starts. Don't talk to people like that, and the drama on this site will die down.

BTW, is what I posted not true????

Ok first things first, what I said was a joke hence the smilies and the tongue sticking out. [Razz] Second, what is the point of bringing this up in this thread. [Confused] I will "suggest" something else to you at this point, let it go whatever you're trying to get at. I mean that in a non-drama shit-talking" way. So yea...have a nice day [patriot]
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFSilverCherry:
I want to go, but I need to request that day off. I need a good reason for that day off. Anyone have any ideas? [Confused] [Eek!] [Confused]

Tell them you have to meet 100 other mustang drivers and drive around the bay area all day.
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by SFSilverCherry:

Tell them you have to meet 100 other mustang drivers and drive around the bay area all day.
And it only happens onces a year and you'll show him pictures after. [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Cobra

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i'll be there. last year was alright but this sounds better i'll bring a few guys from vallejo too. were do the 707 guys meet?

Didnt you post about this last year, and your post was locked, and it was posted that CAFORDS didnt care about what other car clubs are doing??? Now CAFORDS is trying to role hella deep??? [Confused] [Confused]
Aren't we all mustang enthusiasts? [Confused] This cruise is going to be a blast and I suggest you get with the program and join in. [Razz] [Wink]
You "suggest" I get with the program??? See this is how shit starts. Don't talk to people like that, and the drama on this site will die down.

I'm not sure, but just to let ya know, you're flying solo with banner you're carryin'. I'm just confused [Confused] as to why you'd even bring that up.

BTW, I'm not sure what ya read or what was said, but CaFords "IS" in with the program here, come and join us and have a good time...I know I will [burnout]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not sure, but just to let ya know, you're flying solo with banner you're carryin'. I'm just confused [Confused] as to why you'd even bring that up.

BTW, I'm not sure what ya read or what was said, but CaFords "IS" in with the program here, come and join us and have a good time...I know I will [burnout]

I dont want to have this post get all full o drama.... BUTT, when 1FAST89GT posted this meet last year, people on this site posted that CAFORDS did not care about other forums and what they are doing, and a MOD locked the post.

Just the facts guys, no drama.

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont want to have this post get all full o drama.... BUTT, when 1FAST89GT posted this meet last year, people on this site posted that CAFORDS did not care about other forums and what they are doing, and a MOD locked the post.

so anywayz when r we meeting?
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so anywayz when r we meeting?
For the 925 folks in Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, Concord, Martinez, etc meet in Lafayette at Albertsons off Hwy24.

Directions: Take Hwy24 towards Oakland. Exit Central Lafayette. Make a right turn at the light. Stay in far right hand lane and let it curve you underneath the freeway overpass. First light, again make a right turn into parking lot on righthand side. Albertsons is the first building so look for us towards the back of the lot near the gas station. I will be there with Rixsikcobra at 9:45am for those who want to come early.I'm going to say that I want all of us to leave at 10am sharp.

--------------------
04 Cobra

Lonewolf
¯
Member # 4968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonewolf  Ford pictures for Lonewolf    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any place noted for sacramento area?
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm in Vallejo also. Looking forward to hooking up there and then down to meet the others.

If you guys want, we can meet at the Solano Fair Grounds and hop right on the freeway from there.

[ February 03, 2006, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: GT35TH ]

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Lonewolf:
any place noted for sacramento area?

For more info on the meeting spot in sacramento,check out Sacstangs.com . We are the ones hosting the cruise, so we have all the details on the cruise , thanks

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so where will we be cruising to after TI? does anyone know yet?

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im there!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If we have the vacaville guys meet with the fairfield guys, and then we have all of us meet the vallejo guys, I would think we'd have a pretty sizeable group. However, I would like to meet with the sacramento guys also.

So, in my opinion [Big Grin] , I think we should all meet in Fairfield. I say that because it will allow us to decide whether or not to take 680 and meet in Lafayette (with the rest of the CAFords guys) OR just stay on 80 and head to the city.

I don't know all of the 916/707 guys but since the Sacramento guys will already be meeting at 9:00, all the rest of us 707 guys need is a meeting place. Then the two groups can meet up and have a HUGE rolling out together. It kind of reminds me of those big harley rides I used to see when the dealership was here in Fairfield.

ANYWAY

If the 916 guys pulled off at N. Texas street into the Raleys parking lot at 10:00am, and all the 707 guys met there at 10:00am, then this cruise to the city would not only work out great, but look cool as well [Wink]

That was my idea. Any 916/707 guys think of anything/any place else?? Lets make it happen!

Nick

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by emceeGRENDEL:
any 650 heads want to meet up and head over to T.I together?

I was thinking the same thing. [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Lonewolf
¯
Member # 4968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonewolf  Ford pictures for Lonewolf    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If fairfield is a meeting spot it needs to be earlier, the Lafayette meeting area is at 9:45.
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Lonewolf:
If fairfield is a meeting spot it needs to be earlier, the Lafayette meeting area is at 9:45.

That works out fine. Anyone else have ideas?

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Safeway is a good place in Fairfield. When and where are the Sacramento people meeting up? We definately need to hook up with the Fairfield people right of 80.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

I hope all you 707 guys can meet up with us [patriot]
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
If we have the vacaville guys meet with the fairfield guys, and then we have all of us meet the vallejo guys, I would think we'd have a pretty sizeable group. However, I would like to meet with the sacramento guys also.

So, in my opinion [Big Grin] , I think we should all meet in Fairfield. I say that because it will allow us to decide whether or not to take 680 and meet in Lafayette (with the rest of the CAFords guys) OR just stay on 80 and head to the city.

I don't know all of the 916/707 guys but since the Sacramento guys will already be meeting at 9:00, all the rest of us 707 guys need is a meeting place. Then the two groups can meet up and have a HUGE rolling out together. It kind of reminds me of those big harley rides I used to see when the dealership was here in Fairfield.

ANYWAY

If the 916 guys pulled off at N. Texas street into the Raleys parking lot at 10:00am, and all the 707 guys met there at 10:00am, then this cruise to the city would not only work out great, but look cool as well [Wink]

That was my idea. Any 916/707 guys think of anything/any place else?? Lets make it happen!

Nick

2nd that! Im in Vacaville, ill meet ya in Fairfield
[patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:

ANYWAY

Nick

2nd that! Im in Vacaville, ill meet ya in Fairfield
[patriot]

Ryan, I'm glad that you're going...It'd be cool to finally meet ya [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
Safeway is a good place in Fairfield. When and where are the Sacramento people meeting up? We definately need to hook up with the Fairfield people right of 80.

Okay, us Vallejo guys will meet you guys in Fairfield. Is it Raleys or Safeway? Also, do you guys think meeting at 10:00 a.m. will give us enough time to make the other hook-ups? The bigger the group when we arrive, the better.

[ February 06, 2006, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: GT35TH ]

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

I spoke with a guy from sacstangs and they said they will be rolling through nonstop. But he is going to call me when the 916 group is near fairfield and we can all jump on the freeway and go as they come through.

I think SAFEWAY is a better idea (Thanks David) than my original raleys idea. Simply because it is right off of Air Base Parkway AND it is about 2 seconds from a freeway onramp [Smile]

Now, since the sacramento group is leaving at 9am, the 707 group should probably meet at 9:15am and wait a few minutes until the 916 guys roll through. On a light traffic morning, driving 70ish MPH, the 916 guys should make it to fairfield in about 30 minutes.

So for the 707 can we all meet on February 19th at 915am at the SAFEWAY off AIR BASE PARKWAY??

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"

JoHnNy SaVaGe
¯
Member # 6424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoHnNy SaVaGe  Ford pictures for JoHnNy SaVaGe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in Marin and would like to maybe meet with the vallejo guys and then roll to the city. I can be in Fairfield at 9:15. PM me if that is the definate meeting spot and time.

--------------------
SCARED MEN DON'T WIN

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com