Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I LOve this car. Looks New around here. Whos is that?  -

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] oh shit , i just seen that truck in the back with cobra'a .Whos is that?that looks dope

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
I LOve this car. Looks New around here. Whos is that?  -

Paul(Bottle Fed)...he rarely posts.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

S2 STALLION
¯
Member # 995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S2 STALLION  Ford pictures for S2 STALLION    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was nice to see alot of familiar faces on sunday.
it was a good turn out and i had fun.
other then the fact that i didnt get to go on the cruise with everyone else.
me and a hand full of cars got seperated from the main pack cause i guess someone follwed someone that was going home. so we tried to back track and meet everyone....but that didnt work.
but thanks to the people i was with....we made our own little cruise and it was fun. lol

p.s......in our little group or if anyone knows.
who was the white girl that got seperated with us that had the white 98 body style gt mustang that had another friend with her?
anyone know who that was? i have something to ask her [Big Grin]

Posts: 223 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Horny lil bastard [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S2 STALLION:
me and a hand full of cars got seperated from the main pack cause i guess someone follwed someone that was going home. so we tried to back track and meet everyone....but that didnt work.
but thanks to the people i was with....we made our own little cruise and it was fun. lol

who was the white girl that got seperated with us that had the white 98 body style gt mustang that had another friend with her?

what are you going to ask her?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That was me and my friend btw its a 95. What do u need to ask [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
no dirty mustang with tv's either [dance]

I have an Eclipse AV8022 in my Mustang but it was not Dirty [Smile]

- Dana "02 Silver GT with the trunk open [Smile] "

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Drift-GT:
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
no dirty mustang with tv's either [dance]

I have an Eclipse AV8022 in my Mustang but it was not Dirty [Smile]

- Dana "02 Silver GT with the trunk open [Smile] "

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
quote:

That was me and my friend btw its a 95. What do u need to ask [Big Grin]
thank 50PrNcEsSGT so much for getting me to the gas station. BTW, what is your name?
Thanks again
Bao

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
Cobra R front bumper and spoiler.
Mac 0/R H pipe with Magnapack catback.
3.73 Gear

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bao man, next time i will get your cell phone #. me the cobra and the roush had no idea where you guys went once we took a left at the stop sign. i was in the red gt with the cobra stuff. cool cruise with you guys though, even though we got seperated from the rest of the group

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh and 50princess...i thought i would let you know that your brake lights don't work. lol. i had to slam on my brakes a few times because i didn't know whether you were braking or accelerating. lol

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO prob I thought I was taken everyone to the gas station but everyone took off my name is melanie and andy thanks I thought u said that doesnt matter now though b/c the car wont move so but thanks ne ways there were other people behind me that didnt say ne thing so I appreciate it and though we got lost from everyone atleast a couple of us stangs got to cruise together for awhile it wouldve been nice though if that guy couldve let us know when he took us to his house [Big Grin]

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yeah, I saw a lot of people takin 580 up toward Livermore...I thought 1SICGT explained were the cruise was???.....

I know when I'm in front of a pack or in front of brian on a cruise I always wait for everyone...Lights and stop signs always fuck up our cruises....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
Bao man, next time i will get your cell phone #. me the cobra and the roush had no idea where you guys went once we took a left at the stop sign. i was in the red gt with the cobra stuff. cool cruise with you guys though, even though we got seperated from the rest of the group

Dude, i should get ur cell # too. We got seperated cause i thought 50PrNcEsSGT will lead us to the gas station
However, we had a nice little cruise though. [Big Grin]

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
3.73 Gear

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

quote:
it wouldve been nice though if that guy couldve let us know when he took us to his house [Big Grin]

you rite, i can't believe he led us for almost an hour and then told us that he was going home.I think he should come here and say sorry to us [Wink]

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
3.73 Gear

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bao Tran:
quote:
it wouldve been nice though if that guy couldve let us know when he took us to his house [Big Grin]

you rite, i can't believe he led us for almost an hour and then told us that he was going home.I think he should come here and say sorry to us [Wink]
WTF???? Almost an hour [Eek!] That's fucked.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
quote:
quote:

He took us to his house in livermore then made a u then took us almost to the altamont pass then through livermore vinyards...THEN a 45min later tells us he was going home we followed him he felt bad and was trying to take us to find everyone else well if it wasnt for a fellow cafords person( everyone thank mach103) who told us everyone went the opposite direction we wouldve had no idea
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

yeah that was one hell of a detour he took us on.lol

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black94 5.0:
quote:

Yeah, I saw a lot of people takin 580 up toward Livermore...I thought 1SICGT explained were the cruise was???.....

I know when I'm in front of a pack or in front of brian on a cruise I always wait for everyone...Lights and stop signs always fuck up our cruises....

Well since the directions for the cruise were posted on the website, then after we made the first light, we DID stop and wait by the top of the FWY overpass, we went after we saw the group behind us, I am sorry for the comfusion. I walked around and told people we were about to leave. Some people just didn't listen.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
quote:

me and a hand full of cars got seperated from the main pack cause i guess someone follwed someone that was going home. so we tried to back track and meet everyone....but that didnt work.but thanks to the people i was with....we made our own little cruise and it was fun. lol

Well since the directions for the cruise were posted on the website, then after we made the first light, we DID stop and wait by the top of the FWY overpass, we went after we saw the group behind us, I am sorry for the comfusion. I walked around and told people we were about to leave. Some people just didn't listen.
I didnt even see you there. I got there a little late around 12 ish. My battery died right when I was about to roll out [Mad] and I was held up till I was one of the last cars out of the lot [Mad] Next time.

[ October 20, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Black88GT ]

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
quote:
quote:

He took us to his house in livermore then made a u then took us almost to the altamont pass then through livermore vinyards...THEN a 45min later tells us he was going home we followed him he felt bad and was trying to take us to find everyone else well if it wasnt for a fellow cafords person( everyone thank mach103) who told us everyone went the opposite direction we wouldve had no idea
[Roll Eyes]

LOL i am glad i didn't meet up wit you then and just peaced.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
quote:

me and a hand full of cars got seperated from the main pack cause i guess someone follwed someone that was going home. so we tried to back track and meet everyone....but that didnt work.but thanks to the people i was with....we made our own little cruise and it was fun. lol

I didnt even see you there. I got there a little late around 12 ish. My battery died right when I was about to roll out [Mad] and I was held up till I was one of the last cars out of the lot [Mad] Next time.
I was there with our Silver 03 Cobra. It had the hood and trunk popped. When everyone had there cars just chillin.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
92CamaroZ28
¯
Member # 1347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92CamaroZ28  Ford pictures for 92CamaroZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats sup Bao [Cool]

quote:
quote:

[ October 21, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Redsupra400hp ]

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

quote:
Originally posted by Redsupra400hp:
whats sup Bao [Cool]

quote:
quote:

wat's up, dude. I will get ur number next time. in case,i got lost i know who to call to get direction [Big Grin]

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
3.73 Gear

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com