Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is to the hole CAFORDS.COM site and too 50PrNcEsSGT,what i said about her is not true, i thought that the people on the site that were bagging on her were joking around, so i thought i can joke around also but i guess i cant, she wrote on the form that she wasent mad but she is really mad she never wants to be my freind anymore, and that sucks because i have more years with her then all u guys put together no offense guys....... so this my apology to her and i hope she can get over this gay ass shit this is a site for us to bullshit, crake jokes, and talk about the car we love the most THE MUSTANG [worship] [worship]
thanks for listening peoples!!!!!!

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When ever I see 50PrNcEsSGT's name brought up there is always some sort of drama to follow [Roll Eyes]

I'll be at the meet, just be nice to my tree sap covered sides primered white cobra hooded 94 GT [Wink]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am going to step in and say this, i've have hung out with her several times and she is a good person and a loyal freind!she has gone out of her way many times for me with out me even asking!i know its easy too base opinions or impressions from post's,but that should be irrelevant if you were too give the chance too know her,you might feel alittle different about her!? its easy too read a post and not take it for what it really meant!! i hope this can be dropped now!? :cool:lets get back too the real subject! [patriot]

[ October 14, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Camaro Kid Z/28 ]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
i am going to step in and say this, i've have hung out with her several times and she is a good person and a loyal freind!she has gone out of her way many times for me with out me even asking!i know its easy too base opinions or impressions from post's,but that should be irrelevant if you were too give the chance too know her,you might feel alittle different about her!? its easy too read a post and not take it for what it really meant!! i hope this can be dropped now!? :cool:lets get back too the real subject! [patriot]

[worship]

its sad people read too much into posts and make judgements before they meet the person.

How MANY Lightnings are going to be there this sunday?!

[ October 14, 2003, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably not too many lightings.... so post www.cafords.com/meet.htm on your lightning boards and bring your Lightning friends along.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL i don't post on any Lightning forums or have any Lightning friends thats why i want some Lightnings to go

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay can people stop posting stuff about me because tired of getting told to stop the drama when Im not even doing shit so stop bringing up 50princessgt and talk about the damn show which started everything. Thanks!

THIS ONE I WILL LEAVE [Big Grin]

[ October 14, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: 50PrNcEsSGT ]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Okay can people stop posting stuff about me because tired of getting told to stop the drama when Im not even doing shit so stop bringing up 50princessgt and talk about the damn show which started everything. Thanks!

my comments were made in good old teasing fun! I appologize to anyone who took offense!!

Next topic!

SEE YOU FAWKERS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91sleeper:
I think I will have to make an appearnce [Big Grin]

Oh but will you please bless with your presence Jared, and maybe you could even be so kind as to give out some autograghs?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

As long as you wear some Dallas Cowboys apparrel I got your back girl!!!
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Weather is looking awesome!

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USCA0314?dayNum=4

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LAST302:
quote:

As long as you wear some Dallas Cowboys apparrel I got your back girl!!!
[Big Grin] I just ordered something off there website but it wont be here in time for the show [Frown] but me and my friend will be there [Big Grin] Hopefully the weathers a great and we all have a wonderful day [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Its going to be awesome.

edit: i typoed "Its"

[ October 16, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
Is going to be awesome.

[patriot]

--------------------

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian-will you be printing up maps or directions for the cruise so we don't loose people?

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
Brian-will you be printing up maps or directions for the cruise so we don't loose people?

Brian can use some help with this. Is there anyone willing to donate some time and resources(printing/photocopying) to make up maps? If someone is willing to do this, please email brian@californiafords.com
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:

I will not be going on the cruise. I have to work at 2:30 [Frown]

I think Jon, 1sicgt will be leading it [patriot]

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I guess I am..... Alright I will print up a base map, and princess if you copy them it would help.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jon,

Give me a call! I can help with the copying of the map!

Irish

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
Jon,

Irish

Hey man you gonna go?
PM me i need to talk to you.

[ October 17, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Probably not too many lightings.... so post www.cafords.com/meet.htm on your lightning boards and bring your Lightning friends along.

That would be cool Dana if you could bring your Lightning. I am going to see if Drakiel will be his out also and a couple others I know. See you Sunday.

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
Jon,

Irish

Hey man you gonna go?
PM me i need to talk to you.

Message sent bro!

See you sunday!

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in my Lightning (red '95) because the wiring is taking longer than expected on our other car. I won't be staying long though because I want to try and get the wiring done soon.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Nice maybe we can park next to each other. 95 Lightning and a 03 Lightning.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maps would be great...are they gonna be available at the show if not...can you post a link or something so i can print my own copy..? [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com