Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Foster Freeze meet Sunday OCT 19th, Dublin CA
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See everyone there in an hour [patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Scottie
¯
Member # 3346

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Scottie  Ford pictures for Scottie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i got off work at 2:00 right down the street at mikas then i drove by and nobody was there still. i didnt know u guys leave so early. made me wanna cry. just kidding. so wheres the next meeting thing around here?

--------------------
87 GT

Posts: 88 | From: Chico & Dublin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by IFlwBy50:
man i got off work at 2:00 right down the street at mikas then i drove by and nobody was there still. i didnt know u guys leave so early. made me wanna cry. just kidding. so wheres the next meeting thing around here?

Check the carshows & gtg forum on WestCoastFords.com There are a couple things posted there.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by IFlwBy50:

Were you the guy in the black GT? Everyone left around 1:40 [Frown] Pictures will be up tomorrow night so you can see what you missed.
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dead battery = Missed the cruise [Mad]

[ October 19, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Black88GT ]

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

Teddy Tiger
¯
Member # 2473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teddy Tiger  Ford pictures for Teddy Tiger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fun GTG and cruise! Say who was the guy with the Harley truck that had the sick Pioneer system? That was pretty tight.

Didn't catch who the cruise leader was, either, but it seems like we all did pretty good along there.

See y'all next time!

Nick

--------------------
2008 Mustang GT 'Premium'
Vista Blue Metallic
Interior Upgrade, Comfort Group
Charcoal Leather Interior
Shaker 500 Stereo

Posts: 167 | From: Lafayette, California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good showing !!! it was cool puting faces to names. Everyone had some tight rides !!!! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a group of us got seperated from you guys when the cruise started. we followed a guy in a white 5.0 that was going home instead of cruising. i wish we had known that. oh well better luck next time i guess.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<-----Waiting for the pictures. I got stuck at home this morning.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Scottie
¯
Member # 3346

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottie  Ford pictures for Scottie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
QUOTE]Were you the guy in the black GT? Everyone left around 1:40 [Frown] Pictures will be up tomorrow night so you can see what you missed. [/QB]

yea that was me, was that your saleen? i was drooling.

--------------------
87 GT

Posts: 88 | From: Chico & Dublin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Teddy Tiger:
Fun GTG and cruise! Say who was the guy with the Harley truck that had the sick Pioneer system? That was pretty tight.

Didn't catch who the cruise leader was, either, but it seems like we all did pretty good along there.

See y'all next time!

Nick

He is a friend of mine in the Harley Truck club, he has alot of money in that truck!! he is from Fort Bragg, Mine was the silver and black, couldnt compare--not yet that is.....

[ October 19, 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Teddy Tiger
¯
Member # 2473

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Teddy Tiger  Ford pictures for Teddy Tiger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:

He is a friend of mine in the Harley Truck club, he has alot of money in that truck!! he is from Fort Bragg, Mine was the silver and black, couldnt compare--not yet that is.....

I wish I could have gotten a look under his hood too... very nice truck. [worship]

--------------------
Vista Blue Metallic
Shaker 500 Stereo

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to say that i had a good time out there...too bad i couldn't make the cruise [Mad]

Nice to meet everyone that i did hope to eventuaLly meet those that i didn't!

GOOD LOOKIN CARS EVERYONE [patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice seeing some of the cars today. Big BIG BIG props to the nice little 03 saleen up front. [patriot]

As for everyone else....good seeing the few people I saw, and nice to sede a good turn out.

Now where are the pics??

BTW......who owns the yellow cobra that parked across from my blue slowbra??

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A few random pictures to hold you guys over until tomorrow night:

www.CaliforniaFords.com/images/shows/10_19_03/

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a nice turn out today. i didn't go on the cruise everyone i talked to seemed to tell me people act dumb on cruises and its really not worth going on so i didn't, glad i didn't to! Cobra is up and running! [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] See you guys at the track on Nov. 1st!

[ October 19, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well for the people that went to the cruise, DID YOU SEE THAT CRASH!That Was Crazy, that Red mUstang almost got HIT! This is the story:I was in my ladies Red V6 MUstang(anybody see me?lol)And i was video taping the cars throuh the roads. Well it looked like the red gt wanted to speed a little bit more so at this one stop sign, I pulled over to the right so the gt and the other pack can follow the others in front of me,well i told him to go ahead, he goes through the stops sign, he doesnt see a car and the right and they almost Hit, the guy in that car honked and kept on going slow looking at us like "confused" Then this other car in back of him hits that car and then a big chevy SUV Hits the back of that CAR Really BAD! I was LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!. I felt guilty for some reason but if that guy wouldnt of payed of tension ,looking at us,slowing down, this wouldnt of never happened. But the guy in the red gt was smart buy gunning it,he swung it to the left and missed that car, Who ever that was, you had some handles dude.lol. It was fun though, i wish i had my car registerd, i hope i wasnt lagging you guys back from the front of the pack, eddie

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

92CamaroZ28
¯
Member # 1347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92CamaroZ28  Ford pictures for 92CamaroZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/images/shows/10_19_03/DSC05481.JPG

very nice car [Eek!] [Eek!]

cruise [worship]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

- [worship]
 -
nice Lightning [Wink] , by the way who was the guy who offered to buy it off me?
 - SIK!
 - [worship]
 - This one looks EXACTLY like ours except for the rims...

[ October 19, 2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
NICE!

If your car is pictured in any of my pictures i have the original which is 1600x1200 these are 800x600 just let me know if you want it.
Dana

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Teddy Tiger
¯
Member # 2473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teddy Tiger  Ford pictures for Teddy Tiger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
Well for the people that went to the cruise, DID YOU SEE THAT CRASH!That Was Crazy, that Red mUstang almost got HIT! This is the story:I was in my ladies Red V6 MUstang(anybody see me?lol)And i was video taping the cars throuh the roads. Well it looked like the red gt wanted to speed a little bit more so at this one stop sign, I pulled over to the right so the gt and the other pack can follow the others in front of me,well i told him to go ahead, he goes through the stops sign, he doesnt see a car and the right and they almost Hit, the guy in that car honked and kept on going slow looking at us like "confused" Then this other car in back of him hits that car and then a big chevy SUV Hits the back of that CAR Really BAD! I was LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!. I felt guilty for some reason but if that guy wouldnt of payed of tension ,looking at us,slowing down, this wouldnt of never happened. But the guy in the red gt was smart buy gunning it,he swung it to the left and missed that car, Who ever that was, you had some handles dude.lol. It was fun though, i wish i had my car registerd, i hope i wasnt lagging you guys back from the front of the pack, eddie

Yah, I saw you pull off to the sign right there, I think it was the last stop right before Niles Canyon, or it was onto Niles. I heard tires lock and I saw a Taurus wagon off to the right stopped after the stop sign, but I was past that, I don't remember anyone hitting though.

Nick

--------------------
Vista Blue Metallic
Shaker 500 Stereo

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How funny no pics of the Harely trucks huh [patriot]
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I didn't feel like taking pics of everyones cars/trucks sorry.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no dirty mustang with tv's either [dance]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by STOKED:
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:

BTW......who owns the yellow cobra that parked across from my blue slowbra??

Hey bro whats up, that was my car.... I was a little out of it today... 2 hours of sleep and too much boozin does to yea.... [dance]
i liked that one too. You left too damn early otherwise i would have had a pic of your car too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com