Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » howies gtg. every friday! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: howies gtg. every friday!
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we finally out numbered the camaros yesterday [Smile]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we had at our peak about 12-13 stangs. the fbodys at there peak might have had 10. more around 8 or so.

kevin-you need something for your car. we barely heard you go by when you left down taylor. [Smile]

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flatacid:

kevin-you need something for your car. we barely heard you go by when you left down taylor. [Smile]

Did you hear when me and Paul (red 94 cobra) left??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
paul is your brother right? i saw it. it was kinda kool seeing to stangs fly down taylor [Smile]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flatacid:
paul is your brother right? i saw it. it was kinda kool seeing to stangs fly down taylor [Smile]

Yeah, Paul is my brother. He's saving up for an A-trim right now. [Eek!] Then I'll be in some trouble!
Jahde
¯
Member # 1113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jahde  Ford pictures for Jahde  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
jahde-that mullet guy. funny you should mention it. he owns an almost brand new c5 vette. its got stickers on it like the trans am has. both of them are autos. hes thinking about getting another vette but people who shit talk, they don't matter. what time did you wind up leaving? this is kevin w/ that 2tone red gt. not the blown one, the stock one. i think i met you.

someone else mentioned that he has a vette, so i sorta already knew that when i wrote what i did. nevertheless, the guy SO doesnt belong owning either car. i mean, he consistently looks like '80's trailer trash...

if he were to own a vette, it should be something from 1983. Red. i picture him cruising up the street with his Raybans on, trying to impress the females with his new ZZ top tape blaring over the "Hi-Fi" system.

anyway, i left umm... shit, i cant remember. i think a little after 8.

it was good to meet and talk to the people that were there. is it usually that crowded?

--------------------
89gt, peep game:
http://www.crankflex.com/pix/jahde/MustangPics

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

actually, this is the most crowded its been this year. with the weather though, its only been held 4 or 5 times though.

during the summer, its alot more packed and sometimes goes till 9:30 or later.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kevin, I had a great time. I hope I can go again!
[dance]

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's in pleasant hill on morello, the address is somewhere near the beginning

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

dave. we need all the mustangs we can get there. [Smile]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you guys see the jeep grand cherokee burning out? haha
it was nice talking to you all, i had the black 94 mustang. that place is cool though, i'll definitely be back

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

yea. unfortunatly theres alot of assholes at the place that burn out.

it was kool meeting ya. im the one that was asking about your n20.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Jahde
¯
Member # 1113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jahde  Ford pictures for Jahde  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5ptslow, are you the asian guy?

we need mugshots on this damn site. i cant remember who is who.

im the guy with the aftercooled grey '89 gt.

--------------------
89gt, peep game:

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah dude, i was the only asian there i think, haha. maybe i should grow a mullet to fit in [Big Grin]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
yeah dude, i was the only asian there i think, haha. maybe i should grow a mullet to fit in [Big Grin]

LMAO!!

Since my damn sig isn't working, I drive a black 2000 GT with many mods.

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

april 19th- i had my wisdom teeth pulled today. as long as the numbness goes away, im good to go tomorrow. the weather is suppose to be awesome. whos up for it???

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would someone that is going to HOWES tomorrow be willing to deliver my aftercooler there?

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

what part of concord are you in?

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is coming to pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks tho!

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Ruben
¯
Member # 1088

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ruben  Ford pictures for Ruben  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Save me a spot fellas, I'll roll in sometime between 6 & 7 PM.
I'm gonna finally put a face to your names.
Late [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you can't intrigue them with brilliance,baffle them with bullshit"(TB)

http://www.cafords.com/images/shows/11_17_02/DSC01336.JPG
The Red One

Posts: 113 | From: Concord, Ca | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and most of the sic crew will be there tomorrow i get off of work at 3 then gotta clean up the car hows the weather

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and most of the sic crew will be there tomorrow i get off of work at 3 then gotta clean up the car hows the weather [dance]

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Man, this sounds like it's going to be an awesome week to go!!! But I can't make it!! [Frown]

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ April 23, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: BabyDoll ]

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jahde
¯
Member # 1113

hungry hippo, what do you mean by 'v6 clone'? i heard your car start and it sounded pretty rumpety... what gives?

--------------------
89gt, peep game:

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com