Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » howies gtg. every friday! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: howies gtg. every friday!
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it started back up again. every friday howies sandwiches in hillcrest shopping center has a small neigborhood gtg. its nothing big. the most cars ive seen there at once was maybe 40. anyway its a cool place to go. if you show your car, then you get a free soda w/refills, $1.00 off any sandwich. if you enter in the raffle, you can win some small prizes. sometimes its a small drill bit set, sometimes its pies, it varys. at the end of the gtg, they hold a 50/50. they keep one of the 2 bucks that you bought the ticket for, and the other one goes into a pot. if your tickets drawn then you could win some cash.
-its free to show your car
-raffle tickets are 2 bucks
-it usally starts around 5:00pm and goes to it gets dark.
last time there where only 2 mustangs there (myself included). the f-bodys have a pretty good showing every friday. we need to get some more fords out there! i show up every friday to represent the fox3's but i know we could get a better representation going. its mostly older cars and trucks but there are some newer cars here and there.

if you want more info and a definate directions and a street address, let me know. im gonna be there every friday.

(btw-this is phill, martinez, concord, walnut creek, general area. its not far from san ramon or anyplace that can hop on 24 west. oh and this goes untill the end of september so theres plenty of time to check it out.)

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats correct. I live about 20 seconds from there. All of you should come out. Its a ton of fu and there are a lot of cars out there. There are good places to eat too.
Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so where is this place?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmm this sounds cool and close to me.

Where exactly is it?

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2239 morello av
phill ca. 94523

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Off of Taylor and Morello? Behind of College Park/DVC??

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

12/8/77-5/17/03

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

right. its on the corner of taylor and morello in that shopping center.

btw- 1sicgrngt-what part of phill are you from? i lived there for 15 years. i used to live on phill road next to that 'sisters of the holy family'. its a house for religous sisters if that makes sense.

[ March 17, 2002: Message edited by: flatacid ]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

I went to HS at college park

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

12/8/77-5/17/03

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

how long ago? i went there part of freshman and sophmore year.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

I graduated in hehehe uh.... 94 dude.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

12/8/77-5/17/03

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

i definatly wouldn't have seen you around there then. i didn't even start valley view until 95-96.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flatacid:
right. its on the corner of taylor and morello in that shopping center.

btw- 1sicgrngt-what part of phill are you from? i lived there for 15 years. i used to live on phill road next to that 'sisters of the holy family'. its a house for religous sisters if that makes sense.

I know where you were at brotha! Im at Westover and phill rd. Next to Mangenies farm basictly. Thats hella cool. ill see ya there in a few friday. ive peobably met you before if you have been there before.

Its cool guys. its nice out. free soda and great food. just bring a chair and chill. no hating at all. great people, mainly from 18-70yrs old. You would be suprised at what these old guys drive. Supercharged LS1's Shelby Cobras. There great people, and they are all down to earth. Yo all will have fun. BTW the warmer it gets, the more people will be there.

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.

quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

i probably have seen ya there. last year i didn't go as much though.

last friday there was 2 ls1's there that where awesome. one was a 2000 with about 400hp and his wife was driving a 2002. they were like 70's. it was very kool talking to that guy.

hope to see alot of you guys out there.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, me and my bro will be out there hopefully next Friday. I've got the GT caugh*sick*caugh and he's got a 94 cobra with some mods.

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

quote:
Originally posted by flatacid:
last friday there was 2 ls1's there that where awesome. one was a 2000 with about 400hp and his wife was driving a 2002. they were like 70's. it was very kool talking to that guy.]

yeah that old guys and his wife are hecka cool. He has a nitrous kit in his attick that his wife doesnt know about !!!!!

--------------------
Juice times to come!!

quote:

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SicgrnGT:

yeah that old guys and his wife are hecka cool. He has a nitrous kit in his attick that his wife doesnt know about !!!!!

Hey, arent you Armando and Chad's bud? Ive cruised with Chad and mando but I haven't seen your GT out? Are you gonna be at Howies next week? We should all cruise over there. Let me know.

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

friday the 22nd was rained out. its looking good for the 29th though.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

TTT

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior:

Hey, arent you Armando and Chad's bud? Ive cruised with Chad and mando but I haven't seen your GT out? Are you gonna be at Howies next week? We should all cruise over there. Let me know.

yeah i am. ill be out today with chado. hes up from la

--------------------
Juice times to come!!

quote:

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

quote:
Originally posted by 1SicgrnGT:

yeah i am. ill be out today with chado. hes up from la

Isn't it going to rain? You think people will still show up? Late

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

if its not raining by 4:30, im going. hopefully it won't. i'll have to alittle of this [worship] to the rain gods and tell them to hold up until 7:00 or so.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
save a spot next to the mustangs so we can look like we have a mustang showing

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Ruben
¯
Member # 1088

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ruben  Ford pictures for Ruben  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
C'ya guys Friday at Howies. Does anyone ever go to Skipolini's on Wednesday nights in the summer?

[ April 07, 2002: Message edited by: Ruben ]

Posts: 113 | From: Concord, Ca | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

quote:
Originally posted by Ruben:
C'ya guys Friday at Howies. Does anyone ever go to Skipolini's on Wednesday nights in the summer?

Where is Skipolinis?

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there fo sho this time had plans last friday but ill be there

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com