Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics are great. Cops suck!!!!!

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a pic of my car I figured I wasn't there long enough for that, lol. There are a lot of pics. Im surprised...wish I could have stuck around for the cruise...February I will be there, so as long as there are no cops...I'll be happy.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S281Cobra:
Cloud9gt

I'll have to say you were doing a pretty good job, you never lost it....completely.....j/p

When we're running like that and the guy in front of you is sliding, you always give them some space, it never looks good if you hit the guy in front of you..........

so that was you behind me eh... . yea i was sliding my ass all over the place, its called drifting baby ...good thing i used to drive a drifitng rx7 . half way through the mountains i knew how the road was already so i had no problem. But all in all it was fun riding along with the saleens. But i like the way you guys made it look like youre cars wasnt strugling, lol. Like kevis said, my ass was sliding all over the place

Me and my wife was laughing through out the whole course though cause all wee hear when we make sharp ass turns was all the junk i had in my trunk bouncing all over the walls and everitime i make sharp ass turns all you hear are tires squealing

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: cloud9gt ]

Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just added about 100 more pics, now there are 249....enjoy
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/newnavy102/lst?&.dir=/12+8+01+Mustang+cruise&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/newnavy102/lst%3f%26.dir=/12%2b8%2b01%2bMustang%2bcruise%26.src=ph%26.view=t

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Brian

Did you order those Recaro SRD's yet.......those are the one's your looking for right?

There's a place in Washington that's got 20 of them in stock, they're black with the cutout for the sub-belt....I think they're running around $650 each.

The place is called Speedware Motorsports...try http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/seat/recaro.asp

It's where I got my Sparco's from.

Kevin

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
NorCalSRT-8
¯
Member # 109

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorCalSRT-8  Ford pictures for NorCalSRT-8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could have made it out. Next time for sure!

--------------------
06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8

Posts: 202 | From: Northern, Ca | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLWN99SNK:
Wish I could have made it out. Next time for sure!

Next one will be in FEB or so. Gabe and I are planning it out.

Kev- Thanks for the info. Hey, do you still remeber that route we did with the vintage stangs? I would like to do that in march.

--------------------

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Brian

I've got a pretty good idea on that route, I'll try to run it sometime soon in the other car, and map it out....

Once I do that I'll send you the route info.

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by S281Cobra:
Hey Brian

I've got a pretty good idea on that route, I'll try to run it sometime soon in the other car, and map it out....

Once I do that I'll send you the route info.

I'm going to look for the directions that they gave us. I'm pretty sure I keeped them.
I'll let you know.

--------------------

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93ragLX:
Shit.........
I know you ain't smack-talkin the fox bros.!!!!
That fuckin' Cobra guy was supposed to be right behind me, and he was nowhere to be found! my shit had 18lbs of air in the back too, as I forgot to air up beforehand..... Anyhow I had a great time, so did my friend Dan.
You guys and gals rock!
ted

Not at all. I've had 4 foxes, one of which was a '91 lx w/ a full suspension on it, that car would have been awesome on this run.

I love the foxes, but they weren't nearly as stable around high speed corners or at high speeds like the sn95 cars are.

I felt 100% more confident on this run in my near stock sn95, with only tokico's and springs, than I did in my '93 cobra that had severe understeer and twice the suspenion parts.

Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Just wanted to say thanks to Try2Paz for inviting Redlineladies to go along with the group . It was nice meeting a lot of you , and hope to go on another cruz wiht you guys !!

~*Princess Bitch*~

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Racer7169 ]

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

You girls are welcome. I'm glad every one enjoyed themselves, even after the cops b/s.
This is not all on me, if it wasn't for this web site (Youlluz), and 9cobra8 and st5150 keeping this baby going, it would not have been possible.

--------------------

Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wanted to say that who ever took some of these pics turned out pretty cool oh yea thanks for this shot . .. http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/eb1c2b97/bc/12+8+01+Mustang+cruise/DSCF0186.jpg?bc6UOF8A9EggZH1W

--------------------

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kim! ya finally got on here! LOL

TRY2PAZ~ mind if I steal some of those pics from ya for our site?

Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
Kim! ya finally got on here! LOL

TRY2PAZ~ mind if I steal some of those pics from ya for our site?

AHH Danae Now everyone Kinda know who I am now . .. LoL J/k it's all good . I was Kinda iffy about postin oh here but hey !

~*Princess Bitch*~

--------------------

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Racer7169:

AHH Danae Now everyone Kinda know who I am now . .. LoL J/k it's all good . I was Kinda iffy about postin oh here but hey !

~*Princess Bitch*~

LOL sorry chicky! ... it's a cool place here... just watch out for some of the leghumpers... Paz is on here!

Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
DREEEMR
¯
Member # 408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DREEEMR  Ford pictures for DREEEMR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice job guys on the cruise, and putting all the pictures up so fast! i had a great time cruising and meeting a lot of people. my cobra was a champ when we got to the hills. i never drove it that hard before. for simple eibachs and tockiko non adjusts., my shit did great!
i was following this guy in a black ss with ss on the rear license plate who had the largest tires i have ever seen on a car before! with the exception of all the rocks that it spit on my car (no prob), i had a good time!
thanks again
bob

--------------------
1998 Cobra
Mac Cold Air w/K&N
Bassani X Pipe w/Flows
18" Chrome Cobra R type 265x35xZR18 Nitto's
1.5" Drop
Tokico NA Shocks
Eibach Sport Springs
Maximum Motorsports C/C plates
Saleen S-281 Wing
267 RWH 270 RWT-Before Above Mods

Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to say that besides all the BS, it was a great cruise. That was the first day i had even taken my coug on a canyon run, was suprised how well it did... lookin forward to the next one!!!

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1SLOW5.8
¯
Member # 383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOW5.8  Ford pictures for 1SLOW5.8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off I want to say fremont pd blows! Glad I didn't get a ticket. Nice meeting those that I met. I'm the guy who had the 89' off white GT with chrome ponies on it. Hey whoever was in that red 96-98 cobra with saleen graphics on it, learn how to freakin' drive! haha. He must of been high. And whoever has IT KICKS on his license plate should of let me pass as I was riding your ass the whole ride. Nice choice of roads try2paz. Whoever's s-351 that was nice ride. Dopest ride out there by far. See ya fools around.
late, chris

--------------------
how fast can it be?

RBS281
¯
Member # 129

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for RBS281  Ford pictures for RBS281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Besides all the b.s. that happend before the meet that was the best cruise i've been to.
I was nice to see all the different and loud ass mustangs and camaros!Too bad that i had to cut out early but the first leg of the cruise was nice. I was two cars behind brian.He and a guy in a green gt behind him just took off after the first turn that was f'n CRAZY! They had to be going about 80+ in some parts of the road.
I pushed my saleen pretty good but i need to invest in some full length sub frame connectors for the next cruise.
Any idea of the next meeting spot? I guess bri's house is out of the question.

Posts: 25 | From: San Ramon, CA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOW5.8:
And whoever has IT KICKS on his license plate should of let me pass as I was riding your ass the whole ride.

Sorry. You should have honked or something. I would have let you by if I thought you wanted to pass. I looked back at times and could not see you.

I do agree that the red Cobra was slow as fuck. I think he had a boost gauge, but I wanted to pass him. Maybe they were fake.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You dont have to take crap from him
If he was so on your ass the whole time and in such a great car he could have passed ya

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
1SLOW5.8
¯
Member # 383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOW5.8  Ford pictures for 1SLOW5.8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its all good jesse. I would of honked, but my horns a broken. I couldn't figure out what the heck that guy in the cobra was doing. Breaking on the straight a ways. You had me fooled thinking your ride was a gt. Late, Chris

--------------------
how fast can it be?

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Its all good jesse. I would of honked, but my horns a broken. I couldn't figure out what the heck that guy in the cobra was doing. Breaking on the straight a ways. You had me fooled thinking your ride was a gt. Late, Chris

sometimes i was braking on the straight aways...its because i start seeing hella rocks coming at me ...besides that i was drifting all over the place.

Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I get asked about my car being a GT at least once a week. I still have the running pony on the side and the MUSTANG bumper.

The guy in the Cobra was scraping around some of the turns. All of a sudon I would see sparks come out from under his car. My passanger was pissed at the guy too.

I had a great time, but today I realized I need new tires soon. I am still looking for a job and I don't have $600 for tires right now.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com