Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the accident? I still want to know what happened.

How many V6 stangs were there? I don't see to many of them with stuff actually done to them and want to know if there were any there that could hang w/ you guys w/ stock GT's.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v6mustanglover:
What about the accident? I still want to know what happened.

How many V6 stangs were there? I don't see to many of them with stuff actually done to them and want to know if there were any there that could hang w/ you guys w/ stock GT's.

I held up prettey well. After I got around the Cobra I was able to get back with the group.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
Kim! ya finally got on here! LOL

TRY2PAZ~ mind if I steal some of those pics from ya for our site?

No problem, take all you want.
Racer7169- My little bro took all the pics and loaded them up. Some of them are from Jennifer. My bro did all the loading.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Bullitt208
¯
Member # 441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt208  Ford pictures for Bullitt208    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who is going to stand up and take credit for wrecking their car? Come on the curiousity is killing us. We want details.

Brian,

Thank your brother for getting those pictures up. You might want to thank him for not puking in your car also. It looks like he was turned around backwards on most of the curvy stuff.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Bullitt208 ]

Posts: 297 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bullitt208:
who is going to stand up and take credit for wrecking their car? Come on the curiousity is killing us. We want details.

Brian,

Thank your brother for getting those pictures up. You might want to thank him for not puking in your car also. It looks like he was turned around backwards on most of the curvy stuff.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Bullitt208 ]

As for the crash,
REDHTGT knows the guy personally. He had a 87-89 white LX. If you look at some of teh pics, you can see his car parked across the street. I heard it was about 2K in damage. Front bumper and fender.
Yes,
I'm thankful my bro did not puke during the course. I was taking turns hard. It would be nice if someone got some pics of me, oh well I guess being in the front its hard to do that. Next time.

--------------------

Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see the guy with the guy with the Cobra with the Black top... (he goes to my school)and i guess he was driving slow because his car is slammed...And didnt want to mess up his ride....

I didnt see him because i was more to the front of the line....

i had a blast.... Even though i only have springs in the car it handled good....
I need to invest in some bigger brakes and more suspension mods....

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: javier ]

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by javier:
Well i talked to the guy with the Cobra with the Black top... (he goes to my school)and he said he was driving slow because his tires were rubbing the tire whale and bottom of the car was hiting the floor most of the time....

His wheels didn't look THAT BIG. Occasionaly his car did scrape on the road. What kind of mod's does he have?

Jesse

Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he only told me that he had a catback system... nothing else....I'm going to see if he wants to race me sometime....

i dont think its all that fast....

He has saleen rims on it....

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by javier:
he only told me that he had a catback system... nothing else....I'm going to see if he wants to race me sometime....

i dont think its all that fast....

He has saleen rims on it....

That car was loud as hell if it only had a cat back system...it did sound a little bit weird though, like maybe he had a header leak or cracked header...anyone else hear that? And what was he doing going on a cruise if his tires were rubbing? he should have pulled over or something and let everyone pass him.

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

He had a whole lot of gauges for only a catback. I am pretty sure it had an H or X as well.

As for the Saleen wheels rubbing, I don't know. There were Saleens that had Saleen wheels and they were leading the pack. A few others had Saleen wheels and they were taking turns at more than 15 MPH.

Jesse

Javier
¯
Member # 547

yeah but if you noticed his car was slammed... more then the Real Saleems were....

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: javier ]

Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

No problem, take all you want.
Racer7169- My little bro took all the pics and loaded them up. Some of them are from Jennifer. My bro did all the loading.

Well Brian , Most of jens pics I took so and I was at your house watchin all the pics load and Watched mike run around the back after the rabbits ! LMFAO

~*Princess Bitch*~

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by Racer7169:

Well Brian , Most of jens pics I took so and I was at your house watchin all the pics load and Watched mike run around the back after the rabbits ! LMFAO

~*Princess Bitch*~

I did not know it was you. Your name is not in your sig, or your screen name.

--------------------

Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

I did not know it was you. Your name is not in your sig, or your screen name.

Yea sorr y about that . . .i kinda like that not everyoen knows who i am i dont know why but hey its all good !

~*Princess Bitch*~

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Javier:
Is that the same guy we used to see last year driving around Mt. Eden over and over again so everyone could see his car?

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Javier
¯
Member # 547

Yeah...but now he has Saleen Rims on it....

Im going to see if he wants to race...

510SnAkE
Member # 284

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510SnAkE  Ford pictures for 510SnAkE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
v6mustanglover who the fuck ru man i used to go to mt. eden cuze my girlfriend went there aight and i was driving slow cuze my shit iz hella low

--------------------
98 SnAkE
[img]http://members.aol.com/nsingh3953/myhomepage/5.gif[/img]

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
uh oh! we gots some gangstas up in this board nukka
Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

javier: do it, I'll take your camera.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My tires rubbed once on the twisties. I think it was the fronts.

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

javier said your car was hella low. How much did you cut off?

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cloud9gt:
uh oh! we gots some gangstas up in this board nukka

Shit, foo', you best not be talkin' 'bout mah kind up in hea'.

cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blown93Snake:

Shit, foo', you best not be talkin' 'bout mah kind up in hea'.

nukka!! who you be talkin to foe!! dont be talkin that smack b foe i bust you in yo jaw and knock some teef out of yo mouf fo!

Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :
jsmaze
¯
Member # 617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsmaze  Ford pictures for jsmaze    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post here. I recently installed XP on this machine and I hadnt adjusted the IE security settings. Seems that these forums like to have a fairly low security setting

Anyway, my name is Jeff and I was the driver of the white mustang lx involved in the accident on Dec 8th. It was pretty small, actually just cosmetic damage to my car. It drives perfect still and aside from a new fender, headlight assembly and (possibly) new bumper cover I made out very well.

The other car involved was what looked like a 97 or maybe 98 grand cherokee. I dont remember exactly the road I was on (I was DEAD last in the pack trying to catch up) but we had just left pleasanton, going up through the hills. Theres a posted 10mph turn somewhere in there and I had underestimated the posted limit...that damn turn is seriously a 10mph turn. Came into it braking after seeing the sign late, started approaching the apex between 15-20ish, but due to late braking I understeered over the yellows.

The cherokee had mainly cosmetic damage as well. The plastic dressing along the bottom of the doors will need to be replaced, no paint needed on it though I dont think since I hit the plastic. Dont know yet. I think the cherokee had rolled to its right (coming around the left turn) and I had serious brake-dive going so my drivers side front corner struck just under the drivers side door of the cherokee. The doors looked...err OK...but Im sure they will be replaced (ack).

Kevin, if you read this thanks a TON for coming back and giving me some advice. Thanks also to Jenn (rdhtgt) and my passenger, my friend Chauncey, for putting up with my initial rants inside the car

So...if anybody has a used drivers side fender, headlight assembly, or bumper cover, (preferrably white) that would fit an 88lx please drop me a line

Jeff

Posts: 24 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
DREEEMR
¯
Member # 408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DREEEMR  Ford pictures for DREEEMR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi there,
glad to hear that you and the passenger are ok. wish i had parts for you.
bob

--------------------
1998 Cobra
Mac Cold Air w/K&N
Bassani X Pipe w/Flows
18" Chrome Cobra R type 265x35xZR18 Nitto's
1.5" Drop
Tokico NA Shocks
Eibach Sport Springs
Maximum Motorsports C/C plates
Saleen S-281 Wing
267 RWH 270 RWT-Before Above Mods

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com