Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » seems drew is too busy to update the list (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: seems drew is too busy to update the list
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey mr. mouthpiece...i came is right, but i didn't go anywhere. i sold my intake to a membrer of the board and have since been waiting on edelbrock to fulfill their continuing promise to ship date. the new date is the 14th. so, keep up the large mouth muscles, maybe you can get the serpentine belt to incorporate that vast hp source too. you'll need every prayer you can think of. see ya soon.

--------------------
steve morris racing 348ci, trickflow heads, F2, fast xfi, powerglide.

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey mr. mouthpiece...i came is right, but i didn't go anywhere. i sold my intake to a member of the board and have since been waiting on edlebrock to fulfill their continuing promise to ship date. the new date is the 14th. so, keep up the large mouth muscles, maybe you can get the serpentine belt to incorporate that vast hp source too. see ya soon.

[ June 14, 2007, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick65:
i sold my intake to a membrer of the board and have since been waiting on edelbrock to fulfill their continuing promise to ship date. the new date is the 14th.

Don't care. Either you run or post, they are all the same to us. [Smile]

quote:
so, keep up the large mouth muscles, maybe you can get the serpentine belt to incorporate that vast hp source too. you'll need every prayer you can think of. see ya soon.

WTF does that mean? I'm sober and STILL can't figure this line out. I'm gonna come back tonight after a few drinks and see if I can figure it out. I mean, honestly...you're pushing 20+ PSI and still can't run a 9? There isn't 20 PSI between Shaun and I...he's got you on ET and I'm servin' it to you in MPH, nevermind my car is a stick!! Hell, I see 9 PSI on a 50 degree day...at best.
Quick....I see you're still butt-hurt about not being on the 50 list. PM Drew really nice...I think he'll add you. [Wink] [Big Grin]

It's all good. If it takes a Mod to liven up the section, so be it. [Wink] It's all in good fun. I'm off to say my prayers!! lol

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

i ran a 10.0 (which is faster than shaun) and left at idle dickfuck. it was a 2000rpm converter. what is so difficult to understand about that? and by the way, since you're at least a half a second behind me, is there really any room to talk? a half a second at 137 miles an hour is quite a few "bumper lengths!!!"

--------------------

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

and for the record...did a compression test on the motor. 180psi on 1-4, and 135-150psi on 5-8 with 30%+ leakdown on every cylinder but will still put yellow buss lengths on your shopping cart. guaranteed.

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and for the record...did a compression test on the motor. 180psi on 1-4, and 135-150psi on 5-8 with 30%+ leakdown on every cylinder

I guess you shouldn't have stepped up pulley size, added the plate system, and did the tuning!

And 137? All I've ever see ya type is 134. [Wink]

quote:
i ran a 10.0 (which is faster than shaun) and left at idle dickfuck.

10.0 what? I dare say it's a 10.09, if that. And is the "dickf#ck" really necesary? I'm razzin' ya and givin' ya a hard time, like I've done others. If it really bothers you so, PM me.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

opie
¯
Member # 7693

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for opie  Ford pictures for opie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
will still put yellow buss lengths on your shopping cart. guaranteed.

Thats funny. right dere
Posts: 67 | From: dutch harbor | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

the fastest et was a 10.04 @ 134.892 with a 1.558 60' and 110.357 in the 1/8th mile. the fastest i have went is 137.33 with a 10.186 and a 1.647 60'. now i've went 1.46 60' with the new converter but haven't stayed into it out the back door yet, nor have i been to the track since the pulley swap or the "plate system"(really an efi fogger direct port), but what ever floats your boat.
and for the record, i did the tuning on my last combo as well. a 331 with an s-trim and went 10.24 @ 134...and i think that's about as fast as an s-trim will take a 331. so now i'll begin ironing out the kinks with the new set-up and meanwhile watch each person talk their shit while they can, because it's only a matter of time before i dial her in and drive right past your car, guaranteed.
there's an article in 5.0 this month about a combo almost exactly like mine. it makes 757rwhp on pump gas. plus add a fogger kit to that and then tell me where i have the potential to land on the board.

[ June 16, 2007, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

point blank, does your combo have what it takes to run 8 seconds? are there people making 8 second passes with the exact same combination of parts every day? the fact that i am an inexperienced tuner only buys you a little time, not POTENTIAL.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
757 is a lot of rwhp though an unlocked auto!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Drew,
Can you please update my dad's time (Cobra500)
He ran 11.66@117mph in his 98 Cobra with a D1SC Procharger on slicks and skinnies

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
point blank, does your combo have what it takes to run 8 seconds? are there people making 8 second passes with the exact same combination of parts every day? the fact that i am an inexperienced tuner only buys you a little time, not POTENTIAL.

No, my combo does not, nor have I ever CLAIMED it was. Hell, the car runs mid-10's with alot of MPH.
The only fact I see being stated is you threw a bunch of high-dollar parts together and it's running a shade faster (with an auto trans mind you) than my stock-block, AFR-headed, 8 psi S-trim combo. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

for now, you are very correct. i'm not sure that we have seen the full extent of my car's abilities? but you are pretty close to beeing fully tuned, right?

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
It'll be lights-out alright, you'll know what's up come 1320...

Better than 1.55's? If so, please do... [Wink] 60ft's are great, just hope ya run the number that REALLY counts! [burnout]

i see slow people [dance]

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's true....my best is slower than Quick65's.
10.11 with a 1.55 60ft vs his 10.04
My best MPH is also not as high
135.22 with a 1.74 60ft vs hs 137.33
& I'm only at 109.4mph in the 1/8th vs his 110.3

*in my best Quick65 vioce*
Of course, my car weighed in at 3700lbs when it ran 135.22mph (If I remember correctly Quick's is between 3000 & 3200lbs)........& I was on DOT street tires so I couldn't go WOT till the top of 2nd. Plus I was seeing under 16psi.....again launching off idle. & my 10.11 pass I accenetally launched in 2nd gear & short-shifted into 3rd around the 330ft mark...
Oh, and I still run a stock Throttle body & intake manifold....so that has to be holding me back. *Quick65 voice off*

But yeah, Quick65 is faster.... [Razz]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well If I ever finish my 69 I will smoke you all. Because it is very capable of running very fast, because everybody with the same stuff runs very fast.. [Big Grin] LOL sorry I couldn't resist seems to be the theme of this thread....

[ June 18, 2007, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's his name over on turbomustangs.com ran 8.90's at 150+mph back in the day with his Incon TT kit....so, I'm gonna run 8.80's cause my shit is a little hotter than his was.

[worship]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
It'll be lights-out alright, you'll know what's up come 1320...

Better than 1.55's? If so, please do... [Wink] 60ft's are great, just hope ya run the number that REALLY counts! [burnout]

i see slow people [dance]
Stop looking in the mirror then. It's a easy way to fix it! [Razz]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be looking in the mirror too count the
car links im yardn on your ass [Big Grin]

[ June 18, 2007, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: STANGSALLY76 ]

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
What's his name over on turbomustangs.com ran 8.90's at 150+mph back in the day with his Incon TT kit....so, I'm gonna run 8.80's cause my shit is a little hotter than his was.

[worship]

That's hot.... LOL
Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow. this is a gay ass thread that i cant stop reading. this can go on all day. " mines bigger than yours, im faster, your slower" Shut the f up and run the fuckin cars! scott has a fast car, drew has a fast car, joey has a fast car. You guys should be happy to even see the 10's.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
wow. this is a gay ass thread that i cant stop reading. this can go on all day. " mines bigger than yours, im faster, your slower" Shut the f up and run the fuckin cars! scott has a fast car, drew has a fast car, joey has a fast car. You guys should be happy to even see the 10's.

Mine is definately NOT bigger than anyones here.... [Frown]
That's why I have a 10 second car.

[ June 19, 2007, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Mine is definately NOT bigger than anyones here.... [Frown]
That's why I have a 10 second car.

Uh...excuse me! [BS flag]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It's true....my best is slower than Quick65's.
10.11 with a 1.55 60ft vs his 10.04
My best MPH is also not as high
135.22 with a 1.74 60ft vs hs 137.33
& I'm only at 109.4mph in the 1/8th vs his 110.3

*in my best Quick65 vioce*
Of course, my car weighed in at 3700lbs when it ran 135.22mph (If I remember correctly Quick's is between 3000 & 3200lbs)........& I was on DOT street tires so I couldn't go WOT till the top of 2nd. Plus I was seeing under 16psi.....again launching off idle. & my 10.11 pass I accenetally launched in 2nd gear & short-shifted into 3rd around the 330ft mark...
Oh, and I still run a stock Throttle body & intake manifold....so that has to be holding me back. *Quick65 voice off*

But yeah, Quick65 is faster.... [Razz]

come on shaun, give me a break with the excuses. can i trade in the small "light weight" and small "full-slick" bears for a medium sized "i do efi performance tuning and motor development for a living" bear?
*with carnival misic playing in the background* hurry! hurry! hurry! step right up!

the bottom line, for me, is that if i walk out into my garage and see my car...knowing where it once was, where it stands today, and where it's performance will possibly go in the future, i can honestly say i wouldn't trade it for any car i've seen represented here on this board. and that's just my opinion (the only one that i built the car to satisfy by the way). so as long as you have a similar opinion about the cars that each of you represent, then you will join me in saying that the money and time invested was well worth it.

[ June 19, 2007, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Now that's the right atitude Scott. [Smile]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com