Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Numbers are in for the 06GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Numbers are in for the 06GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/stock/sti
¯
Member # 7023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/stock/sti  Ford pictures for 1/stock/sti    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats pretty fast [Eek!]

--------------------
web page

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I received my rear wheels, mounted/balanced the MT's today. I'll be ordering the MT Frontrunners Monday morning and will be in the 12's at the New Years Drag @ Sears Point [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow [Eek!] nice times Don! can't wait to see what you can do with the DRs!!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats some nice drivin

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

Posts: 143 | From: Redwood city CA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowLS1  Ford pictures for SlowLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach1Pony:

I raced a 2002 Camaro SS with gears, cam, heads,intake, stickies, exhaust and 150 wet nitrous, in a time trial a while back. I was in my Mach1 with gears, CAI, stickies, exhaust (stock headers) and I completely annihilated him. I treed him, got a better 60ft and a better ET. I ran a 12.58@107 to his 13.03@112 (have video). He had a faster car but screwed that run up after he told me he was going easily beat me. His best run that night was only in the 12.40's... pretty sad since my engine is stock and I ran a 12.41 with it. Chalk one up for Ford. [patriot]

How does a car that has more than me "Heads and a 150 shot." run a 13.03?? He is almost 2.5 seconds off. Better yet how does he trap 112? Thats a stock with headers trap for a ls1.

--------------------
11.77@118 1.64 60 foot N/A
10.86@128 1.64 60 Foot 125 shot

2001 Z28

Posts: 24 | From: Citrus heights | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
12's will come this Sunday!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowLS1  Ford pictures for SlowLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowLS1:
quote:

I raced a 2002 Camaro SS with gears, cam, heads,intake, stickies, exhaust and 150 wet nitrous, in a time trial a while back. I was in my Mach1 with gears, CAI, stickies, exhaust (stock headers) and I completely annihilated him. I treed him, got a better 60ft and a better ET. I ran a 12.58@107 to his 13.03@112 (have video). He had a faster car but screwed that run up after he told me he was going easily beat me. His best run that night was only in the 12.40's... pretty sad since my engine is stock and I ran a 12.41 with it. Chalk one up for Ford. [patriot]

How does a car that has more than me "Heads and a 150 shot." run a 13.03?? He is almost 2.5 seconds off. Better yet how does he trap 112? Thats a stock with headers trap for a ls1.
TTT anyone?

--------------------

2001 Z28

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTT anyone?
what kinda answer do u expect?
Shitty driver.. there. move on.

--------------------
=(

SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTT anyone?
Shitty driver.. there. move on.

Shitty driver loses 15mph?

--------------------

2001 Z28

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes!!! Look at the video that I posted on page 2 entitled ExpvsSS.

I was filming as I was racing my wife's Explorer against a 396 SS Automatic with skinnies in the front and ET Streets on the back. The car was beautiful and had Edelbrock heads, intake, and carb. This was an automatic and the guy couldn't even drive it correctly!

The guy in the SS camaro probably missed a shift on that 13.0 run if he hit 12.40 later that night, but I think that you are a little optimistic with 112mph in a stock but with headers LS1, especially if you are talking about Wednesday night at Infineo where there is always an extremely strong headwind. I very rarely see any newer Camaro's break 110mph out there. Hell, the new 400hp GTO's are only running about 105mph. Are they that much heavier, or do only crappy drivers buy them?

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

quote:
Originally posted by need-a-motor:
Yes!!! Look at the video that I posted on page 2 entitled ExpvsSS.

I was filming as I was racing my wife's Explorer against a 396 SS Automatic with skinnies in the front and ET Streets on the back. The car was beautiful and had Edelbrock heads, intake, and carb. This was an automatic and the guy couldn't even drive it correctly!

The guy in the SS camaro probably missed a shift on that 13.0 run if he hit 12.40 later that night, but I think that you are a little optimistic with 112mph in a stock but with headers LS1, especially if you are talking about Wednesday night at Infineo where there is always an extremely strong headwind. I very rarely see any newer Camaro's break 110mph out there. Hell, the new 400hp GTO's are only running about 105mph. Are they that much heavier, or do only crappy drivers buy them?

Craig

He has a shitty driver and its a auto. I think he should sell his car and take up sewing.

--------------------

2001 Z28

SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

quote:
quote:

TX3

--------------------

2001 Z28

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

TX3
are you for real? here's your Tx3
quote:
[QUOTE]what kinda answer do u expect?

--------------------
=(

SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mach1Pony:

TX3
are you for real? here's your Tx3
quote:
quote:

I think I was drunk on those two post. Disregard them, lol.

--------------------

2001 Z28

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com