Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Numbers are in for the 06GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Numbers are in for the 06GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is BONE STOCK with the exception of the cold air kit and tune.

Car ran a 13.33 @ 105 at Sears tonight! I was HOPING to be in the "HIGH" 13's. Shit, I can add NOTHING but the MT drag radials and I'm in the 12's, DAMN NEAR STOCK!

[ October 26, 2006, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! Great times. You have an auto right?

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
WOW! Great times. You have an auto right?

Hey Mark. Haven't seen you around in a while. Hope all is well!

Nope on the auto factor, this one is a 5 speed.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I'm going to try and get ahold of some wheels/tires and dip into the 12's at the last Wednesday event [burnout]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah, those are great times for basically no mods!

Maybe there is hope for the next gen stang after all. [worship]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Maybe there is hope for the next gen stang after all. [worship]

As long as their left N/A they're ok [Wink]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I'm too impulsive..........

275/40 MT drag radials are on the way! I will dip into the 12's WITH NOTHING BUT A COLD AIR!

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is about time you got that thing out there. I can't make it out next week, but hope to make the final drags on the 8th. When are you going to be back out there? I will either be racing Deray's turbo Cobra or I will take my LX out one last time before the motor gets pulled.

This is the right time of year to go for your best ET. Last night was a fast night according to Ron.

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI, the best my car ever did with everything I have now, minus the s-trim, was a 12.99 @ 105mph. This was with a 1.8x 60 ft, but it did bog a little off the line so I think that with 105mph you can get a little further into the 12's with a really good launch.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Craig, I'll be out there on the 8th if that's the last Wednesday event. I'll likely have Welds on it with skinnies upfront. I'd like to get into the high 12's with my only mod being the cold air intake!

Gears will be soon to follow!

[ October 26, 2006, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Don..
is the track closing on the 8th? for how long?
Man.. i really wanted to make one last trip... but i don't think my clutch will be replaced by then..
Congrats again Don.. great times!!
Let's line up next time! [patriot]
should be a close race.

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Sorry Jersey, it wouldn't be a close race from here on out. I'll have sticky tires like you and 4mph on ya.

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Sorry Jersey, it wouldn't be a close race from here on out. I'll have sticky tires like you and 4mph on ya.

let's see what my new mods bring. ORlandos' cars wtih just exhaust and k&n filter trapped 107 [Eek!]
i'll be content with 104s 105s..
let's race for fun anyway.. i don't mind losing to you. [patriot]
Let me know if you wanna borrow my et streets for next wednesday.. i won't be using them until the nov the 8th.

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Thanks Jersey, but I'm going to wait until the 8th. We'll line up [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Well, the last time that I lined up against Jersey in a time trial he got me by a couple of car lengths. We had almost identical reactions and I jumped him off the line. He caught me at the 1/8th. Of course, he had more mods than I did and I was driving the wife's Explorer!

Hopefully the below link works.
ExpvsMustang

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

OUCH Jersey [Eek!]

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-motor:
Well, the last time that I lined up against Jersey in a time trial he got me by a couple of car lengths. We had almost identical reactions and I jumped him off the line. He caught me at the 1/8th. Of course, he had more mods than I did and I was driving the wife's Explorer!

ExpvsMustang

That was below the belt...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-motor:

ExpvsMustang

That was below the belt...
haha.. yeah.. i don't know why that was posted.. [Razz]
this is a different car.. far faster how is that clip related? i dunno.. back then my vert only had gears, exausht and might have still been an auto.. i think, i'm not sure.. [Frown]
[Roll Eyes]

[ October 27, 2006, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Excuses excuses, IT WAS FUNNY [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Excuses excuses, IT WAS FUNNY [Whoo Whooooo!]

i still beat him though
[Wink] [Razz]
Now i really wanna line up Don,. [dance]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

We'll line up! Forced331 will be there taping as well he said [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
We'll line up! Forced331 will be there taping as well he said [Whoo Whooooo!]

cool.. i don't have any tapes of the my new snake..
[Big Grin]
well.. i have the ones patrick taped..
thanks patrick [patriot]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Hey, look at it this way.....

I'll be in the right lane, you in the left. So if he's by the starting line I'll be infront of you so you'll get to see your car the entire time, while mine will be BLOCKED BY YOURS BEHIND ME,lol.

God I hope I win now......LOL

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Hey, look at it this way.....

I'll be in the right lane, you in the left. So if he's by the starting line I'll be infront of you so you'll get to see your car the entire time, while mine will be BLOCKED BY YOURS BEHIND ME,lol.

God I hope I win now......LOL

you better win now.. [Big Grin]
might have to go to RPM for a quick tune now..
No HIDN NOS Don.. [Big Grin]
you shouldn't need it.. should be able to beat me without it.

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com