Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thread: about absolutely anything (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Thread: about absolutely anything
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wildfire-
Is the Jeep beefy or stock?

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I really like Joe Walsh. " Life's been good to me so far." Is a great song. He also added a lot to the Eagles.

What about Don Henley?
That goes without saying.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is LMR the only company that sells the whole front wheel bearing kit? I'm going to be putting new rotors, brake pads and wheel bearings on my drop but I don't wanna go thru LMR for that because they charge too much.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can't get the bearings you need from NAPA?
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky person smiling in San Jose right about now. 500+ million reasons.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^Imagine that! I was actually at that liquor yesterday there was quite a line. Damn! Over Half billion dollars right there. Not after taxes but still. Shit! if that was me I would quit my job and go back to school. Sadly I dint go to college but I would have all the time in the world to do so after that win [dance]
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
^^Imagine that! I was actually at that liquor yesterday there was quite a line. Damn! Over Half billion dollars right there. Not after taxes but still. Shit! if that was me I would quit my job and go back to school. Sadly I dint go to college but I would have all the time in the world to do so after that win [dance]

Couldn’t imagine it. I know I’d blow like 5-10 mill and invest the rest. I’d make sure generations after me in my family would be taken care of for a long time.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Is passing down a lot of money to the next generation a good idea? Doesn't it breed laziness and amplifies poor human behavior in those that did not justly earn their riches?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I won I'd quit my job and buy all my dream cars in project form and spend all my days just working on them. Of course I will buy properties/house(s) and invest in maybe a franchise or something to keep income coming. Yes I would take the full amount right away and take your taxes off the bat.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Martina,
Financial status has nothing to do with how a childs future will turn out to be, it’s more the ignorance or laziness of the parents/parent to take the time and responsibility To educate and literally show there kids, teach them morals,principles values,be responsible,respectful, honest and humble.

If the Environment at home is Laziness and poor human behavior then that’s how that child will turn out regardless if they are wealthy or not.

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
If I won I'd quit my job and buy all my dream cars in project form and spend all my days just working on them. Of course I will buy properties/house(s) and invest in maybe a franchise or something to keep income coming. Yes I would take the full amount right away and take your taxes off the bat.

Yup, and thats the reason I said I would go back to school and get my masters in business, finance & economics.
(Plus I’ve always had a interest in this type of trades) anyhow, I would want to Handle and run my own businesses and investments. I wouldn’t want to wake up one morning next to my hot & sexy famous actress model wife telling me I’m broke because someone fucked up.

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

What the hell is this!? [Eek!]

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1114414/1991-ford-mustang-for-sale-in-sioux-falls-south-dakota-57108

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Is passing down a lot of money to the next generation a good idea? Doesn't it breed laziness and amplifies poor human behavior in those that did not justly earn their riches?

That’s like saying does leaving no money for the next generation breed some super crazy work ethic? There are a ton of people with no money who are super lazy.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

That’s like saying does leaving no money for the next generation breed some super crazy work ethic? There are a ton of people with no money who are super lazy.
Yeah I'd rather leave my kids with rentals and cashflow for generations... Then leave them with no money to burry my ass LOL.

Parenting has everything to do with how kids will turn out. My kids kids will be very well off, as long as they don't spend it all on dumb shit. Kinda why I am thinking about limiting how much can be taken out at anytime.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

El Caballo ----------- you speak true words. Parents should raise their children to have orals,principles values,be responsible,respectful, honest and humble. A high standard for the average human. There is a reason the phrase spoiled rich kid exists. It is easy to be humble, respectful, responsible, honest when you are poor. The extremely wealthy have no incentive for any of these qualities. They can lie, disrespect people and be irresponsible with out substantial consequence. Why can't they? Who's going to do anything about it? Laws exist to protect the extremely wealthy and they don't have to follow the all the same laws you do. You speak true words for an equal and just society. Not the one you actually live in. Don't believe me? You can deal cocaine and get pardoned if your brother is The President. You try dealing cocaine and see if the courts will pardon you. I can post examples like this every day for the rest of your life.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

There is a different kind of justice, a different set of rules for the rich and powerful than there is for everyone on this forum; you.

'If you look at the last decade in the United States, what you'll find is this extreme systemic leniency, really impunity for the most powerful people in this society at the same time you have complete, harsh and brutal punishment for those of us that are marginalized and powerless.

The most powerful factions in our society, the political and financial factions, have committed literally the most egregious crimes that exist. In the case of Wall Street, precipitating a world wide financial collapse that destroyed the economic security for literally billions of people based upon systemic fraud. Not a single one of those people responsible for any of those massive crimes have been held accountable in any way or any kind. (Banks have foreclosed on the homes of more than 10 millions Americans since 2007) (Nearly 9 millions Americans lost their jobs from the recession) In fact, these people have been aggressively protected by the very institutions that are charged with enforcing the law, beginning with the justice department and on down. (Elite bankers prosecuted for fraud: ZERO!)

By contrast, at the very same time you have a massive prison state. By far the largest in the world, in terms of number of prisoners and proportionality. (The United States has over 2.2 million people behind bars, the most in the world) Ordinary citizens, people who are powerless and marginalized, are imprisoned for longer periods of time, with less forgiveness, for more trivial transgressions than almost any country in the world. Certainly more than any country in the West. (Clarence Aaron: 3 consecutive life sentences for driving a car for drug dealers. It was his 1st offense) (Timothy Tyler: Life sentence for selling LSD to a police informant) (Stephanie George: Life sentence for having her boyfriend's lock-box of cocaine in her attic.) It's really the antithesis of what the rule of law was intended to preserve, which was we're all accountable by the same rules, regardless of our power, position or prestige. And that's what I mean by the two tiered justice system.'

[patriot]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Anyone know the size to the castle nut on a ball joint for a fox?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Anyone know the size to the castle nut on a ball joint for a fox?

Nevermind I found it. 5/8" x 18 [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/1994-mustang-gt-5speed/6632096060.html

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

Wtf is this guy thinking?...who’s going to buy that???
It looks like shit with that LED cable sticking out like that.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ If it was a cobra I'd buy it.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

And then he puts his Instagram on the quarter windows like anyone wants to see more of that pile. LOL [burnout]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

For anyone looking for a mystic

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/2004-ford-mustang-cobra-svt/6658939142.html

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Thoughts? I can't believe he was LS swapping it [Roll Eyes]

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/04-cobra-roller/6647207978.html

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com