Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thread: about absolutely anything (Page 6)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Thread: about absolutely anything
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Anyone seen that video going around online where they gave the person a modified exhaust ticket? Supposedly they're no longer correctable they're an automatically $1,000 fine an a trip to the state referee. [Confused] [Mad] [BS flag]

Link? I thought Trump was going to fix this madness.
California is the problem, when will people realize that the people they are voting for are just here to TAKE THEIR FUCKING MONEY.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6851 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blown93Snake
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown93Snake  Ford pictures for Blown93Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Anyone seen that video going around online where they gave the person a modified exhaust ticket? Supposedly they're no longer correctable they're an automatically $1,000 fine an a trip to the state referee. [Confused] [Mad] [BS flag]

Link? I thought Trump was going to fix this madness.
California is the problem, when will people realize that the people they are voting for are just here to TAKE THEIR FUCKING MONEY.
The average idiot in Cali also thinks Jerry Brown did a good job and Trump = bad.

It's honestly fucking pathetic how badly the media has brainwashed people into being fucking tools

--------------------
95GT Vert, fully forged 331 stroker, AFR 185's, Crane, Edelbrock RPM, MSD 6al, 42s, 90mm MAF, Vortech S trim,Koni yellow/c.over all round,etc

Posts: 1153 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blown93Snake:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Anyone seen that video going around online where they gave the person a modified exhaust ticket? Supposedly they're no longer correctable they're an automatically $1,000 fine an a trip to the state referee. [Confused] [Mad] [BS flag]

Link? I thought Trump was going to fix this madness.
California is the problem, when will people realize that the people they are voting for are just here to TAKE THEIR FUCKING MONEY.
The average idiot in Cali also thinks Jerry Brown did a good job and Trump = bad.

It's honestly fucking pathetic how badly the media has brainwashed people into being fucking tools

Man. . . As the guy who posted this,

"Dems sending bombs to each other LOL .. expecting the people to actually believe after 2 years of winning everything in sight, we would magically start sending bombs 2 weeks before midterms hahahahahaha

Fucking idiots"


I'd be a little more leery about who I called, "brainwashed."

Posts: 283 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theconductor --------- yes, some nutty folks in this world. I remember when 9cobra7 claimed Africans caused the racial and poor people problem in America by selling their own people to American slave holders?

Remember when someone here posted a fake derogatory picture of Michael Brown, the boy police Murdered to spark the Ferguson riots? warhorse58gt came with the facts.


These people sound like a bunch of graying old guys. Old guys that never utter a bad word about cops raping children in their own city, but a guy taking a knee for a minute on their Made in China TV drives them crazy [Roll Eyes]

 -


Don't provoke these types of people too much. They have an exorbitant amount of built up hate and anger. They can snap at any minute.

[ 2019-01-08, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Posts: 1045 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
theconductor --------- yes, some nutty folks in this world. I remember when 9cobra7 claimed Africans caused the racial and poor people problem in America by selling their own people to American slave holders?

Remember when someone here posted a fake derogatory picture of Michael Brown, the boy police Murdered to spark the Ferguson riots? warhorse58gt came with the facts.


These people sound like a bunch of graying old guys. Old guys that never utter a bad word about cops raping children in their own city, but a guy taking a knee for a minute on their Made in China TV drives them crazy [Roll Eyes]

<img src="https://media2.fdncms.com/eastbayexpress/imager/u/zoom/4832538/feature-1-09419aa10aeb5a69.jpg" style="max-width: 640px" alt=" - " />


Don't provoke these types of people too much. They have an exorbitant amount of built up hate and anger. They can snap at any minute.

In a word. . . "Yup."
Posts: 283 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream car sold 21hrs after it was posted [Frown]
https://www.fusionmotorco.com/vehicles/434/1963-chevrolet-corvette-split-window-sema-car

Posts: 614 | From: Mars | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
My dream car sold 21hrs after it was posted [Frown]
https://www.fusionmotorco.com/vehicles/434/1963-chevrolet-corvette-split-window-sema-car

PRETTY BAD ASS

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3883 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
My dream car sold 21hrs after it was posted [Frown]
https://www.fusionmotorco.com/vehicles/434/1963-chevrolet-corvette-split-window-sema-car

PRETTY BAD ASS
Yes it is! But Mean while https://youtu.be/rg9d1MP00UQ
Posts: 614 | From: Mars | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
San Francisco is a Shithole... [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSC

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump 2020 thanks to AOC

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3207 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then again, The FHA no longer allows borrowers to cancel FHA MIP after the LTV has reached 78%. You can still avoid paying mortgage insurance after you have paid down your loan-to-value to 80% or less The 15-year fixed-rate mortgage rose to 4.00 percent from 3.96 percent.

[ 2019-03-07, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

Posts: 614 | From: Mars | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :


Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com