Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thread: about absolutely anything (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Thread: about absolutely anything
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post the details of the $300 for all four wheels shop.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I won 1,100 dollars at Graton in 15 mins. Walked in there to take a piss and wash my hands. Decided to play a quick couple hands of 3 card let it ride. Hit trips & two 3 card straight flushes in that time.

Happy I stopped in there.
I was driving a big uhaul truck. That's the only reason a went there to park because of the big bus parking lot.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love 10 minutes from there, work 2 minutes from there. I've done very well in the poker room there but stick to that
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Post the details of the $300 for all four wheels shop.

I can't tell you the shop. It's a hookup I'm getting with someone doing sidework at their job. I ended up choosing the color "Snow Buster White" because I could not find the original styling pearl they had on my stocks without them turning really blue or pink. It says it has a slight sparkle to the color.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/d/1990-ford-mustang-gt/6690034723.html

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ctd/d/1990-ford-mustang-gt/6690034723.html

Hmm, my drop is in the same condition but more miles and a lot more rare. [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I won 1,100 dollars at Graton in 15 mins. Walked in there to take a piss and wash my hands. Decided to play a quick couple hands of 3 card let it ride. Hit trips & two 3 card straight flushes in that time.

Happy I stopped in there.
I was driving a big uhaul truck. That's the only reason a went there to park because of the big bus parking lot.

Nice! My fiance and I went there on Labor Day and she won $3500 on slots. She likes to play so I just follow her around and lose money. But a few months ago I hit $2400 on a slot.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Rookie QB's showed out week 1. Lets see if they can keep it up. I need Deshaun Watson to stop being scared and step it up like last year because he's weighing down my fantasy team.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don’t you just hate when this happens on your flight
[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]

[ 2018-09-15, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Anyone know of a place to get a coyote motor for a decent price?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Give it a few more years and pick n pull should have some.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Give it a few more years and pick n pull should have some.
I’m going to coyote swap my hatch. Don’t wanna wait a few years. Should be parting out the drivetrain soon.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Have you tryout surfing Here ?
My buddy got a 2010 z06 vette dirt cheap and I ended up buying the engine for my c4 [dance]

[ 2018-09-17, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
quote:

My buddy got a 2010 z06 vette dirt cheap and I ended up buying the engine for my c4 [dance]

No I have not, never even heard of that particular site. How dirt cheap are you getting these cars? The car is no use to me besides the motor which is why I ask.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.autowrecking.com/used-engines

http://www.car-part.com/

Use national wrecking salvage yard search sites.

[ 2018-09-17, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
quote:
quote:

No I have not, never even heard of that particular site. How dirt cheap are you getting these cars? The car is no use to me besides the motor which is why I ask.
Yea you right.. he was looking for a roller from that generation but obviously dint find it that’s why he decided to go that route to purchase the whole car so it worked out for him since he Parted it out. Apparently the total was 12k [Confused] maybe you’ll find something that works for you if your not in a rush, just my two cents

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea you right.. he was looking for a roller from that generation but obviously dint find it that’s why he decided to go that route to purchase the whole car so it worked out for him since he Parted it out. Apparently the total was 12k [Confused] maybe you’ll find something that works for you if your not in a rush, just my two cents
I could wait a little bit I was just trying to get a head start. I still have to get the pushrod motor out and shave the engine bay.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[patriot]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/kids-buy-back-dads-beloved-mustang/ar-BBNttHr?ocid=ientp

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[patriot]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/kids-buy-back-dads-beloved-mustang/ar-BBNttHr?ocid=ientp

I wonder what modifications it has.
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
[patriot]

Luckily that 50 didn’t end up wreck in a side show. It went through good hands For the time being

[ 2018-09-27, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: El Caballo ]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Got my wheels back from powder coating on Tuesday. Can't wait to get some fresh tires on and take some pictures with the new wheels. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
Got my wheels back from powder coating on Tuesday. Can't wait to get some fresh tires on and take some pictures with the new wheels. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Cool! Post Pics
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:

Cool! Post Pics
Shit my bad I'll post a couple when I get home. My car is a rock crawler right now though because I'm still on stock springs. Love the way the wheels look on the car though!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go redsox 🏁

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dems sending bombs to each other LOL .. expecting the people to actually believe after 2 years of winning everything in sight, we would magically start sending bombs 2 weeks before midterms hahahahahaha

Fucking idiots

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com