Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats good (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: whats good
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They won't get rid of him because he is using his freedom of speech. Even tho he and the others like him are what is destroying this site..I guess it up to everyone responsible left here to just ignore him and not respond to anything he post. Since we cannot block him or his post.. Maybe he will get tired of no one biting on his bs and he will get a life and vanish or commit suicide one can only hope tho we are not lucky he isn't like turbo50 or ironwhatever that got bitch slapped and pissed on or any other trolls / terrorist that have come before him and just vanish never to be heard from again...

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ 2017-08-08, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How are the kind people that go crazy over what is posted online about a flag different than the kind of people that go crazy about cartoons of god posted online? They're not. They represent the same sect of society, only in a different nation.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's funny is that they Flee their miserable shithole of a country(ies) claiming that they are being persecuted over EVERYTHING under the sun, then once here, they bring that shit here and use The Constitution to do it.... [dance]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
real life cowards or have to much to lose over some internet BS?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
What's funny is that they Flee their miserable shithole of a country(ies) claiming that they are being persecuted over EVERYTHING under the sun, then once here, they bring that shit here and use The Constitution to do it.... [dance]

Yes, ironic. I had similar thoughts at first and did some research which changed my mind. The constitutions only rarely specifies American Citizens. Only in instances like voting is it mentioned the specific voting right the US constitution grants is only for US citizens. Otherwise, the rights granted by the US constitution apply to all humans, as it says.
quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
You can look really hard and still not find a clause that says "only for US citizens". The founding fathers didn't write this to protect what the majority thinks. They didn't write this to project popular speech. Those kinds of speech need no protection. They wrote it to protect uncomfortable speech. The minority view. That's what the First Amendment protects. Not just free speech for US citizens, but of all citizens of planet Earth and beyond.

The second issue you brought up is different. Listen to people from those countries with unfavorable conditions. Most of them point out to US involvement on why their country is so shitty. Whether it's US backing dictators that step on the people's necks and freedoms for decades. Think Egypt, Yemen. Or proven completely innocent countries US invades, rapes, tortures and bombs their women, children and men. Think Iraq, Vietnam. Or countries US sells arms to their hostile adversaries which kill, bomb and attack them. Think Palestine, Syria. Are the civilians in these countries to blame? Why shouldn't they be afforded the same First Amendment privileges granted to you, if not for all men are created equal?

[ 2017-08-09, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a nice ass. Hope you don't get anyone fired for opening this up at work.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So it's Americas Fault, again and Always, right Martinna? You sound just like the Blame America 1st.crowd to me. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by steeters:
It's interesting to read this thread. I've been visiting this site for a long time. Recently started posting as a member.

I'm no expert so I can't necessarily help others. So I come here to learn, and about two years ago to shop for a car.

I ended up getting a car and I'm pretty excited about it. It doesn't seem like people post up pictures of their cars or projects, and there's got to be a lot of stuff going on.

I was previously into American Motors cars and that was the first thing you'd do if you bought a new car, post up some pictures.

I've enjoyed watching other people's progress online, especially when I was between projects myself. I know people come here for parts a lot, but I think projects updates and pics would go a long way toward bringing back interest.

Maybe get the mods to add a "projects" section?

Welcome to CAFords, I run this! [patriot]
PM Neight if you need a hook up on smog [Wink]

[ 2017-08-09, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:
quote:
It's interesting to read this thread. I've been visiting this site for a long time. Recently started posting as a member.

I'm no expert so I can't necessarily help others. So I come here to learn, and about two years ago to shop for a car.

I ended up getting a car and I'm pretty excited about it. It doesn't seem like people post up pictures of their cars or projects, and there's got to be a lot of stuff going on.

I was previously into American Motors cars and that was the first thing you'd do if you bought a new car, post up some pictures.

I've enjoyed watching other people's progress online, especially when I was between projects myself. I know people come here for parts a lot, but I think projects updates and pics would go a long way toward bringing back interest.

Damn you Nick. I'm gonna get my PM's blown up again by people I've never seen post before. For a while I was getting PM's every day especially when the mods put it under my avatar. Lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:
quote:

Damn you Nick. I'm gonna get my PM's blown up again by people I've never seen post before. For a while I was getting PM's every day especially when the mods put it under my avatar. Lol
Just trying to hook you up with some side cash bro c'mon now [Big Grin]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Lol

How have I never seen this?

https://youtu.be/sm4Xj_5bslg

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup this site went downhill after the election and temporarily disable due to cafords government shut down lol. Yes, the ghetto people left which is good; however, I kinda like the shyt talking here when it comes down to politics, religion and plain old news that comes up again.
Nevertheless, will still use this site until the end.

Cafords Facebook edition is cool bought over 2k in parts from different variety of ghetto, education and fellow enthusiasts. One thing I like about it is you get to see who is real and who is a clown not like here hidding behind a key broad.
Overall, I rate Cafords Facebook over the Cafords Site.

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by i:

Cafords Facebook edition is cool bought over 2k in parts from different variety of ghetto, education and fellow enthusiasts. One thing I like about it is you get to see who is real and who is a clown not like here hidding behind a key broad.
Overall, I rate Cafords Facebook over the Cafords Site.

Just curious. How do you see who's real and who's a clown by them both being online? [Confused] Is it because they use their "real" name and picture? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:
Football is back! I'm ready for regular season to kick off for some fantasy football and fan duel! [Whoo Whooooo!]

I still lurk here. I still have the stang, but haven't done much lately due to lack of time.

I will soon be starting my yearly online football pool if anyone wants to join!

By pool you mean Fantasy right? I want to join more than one league this year PM me details please. [patriot]
Your mailbox is full. Probably from all of the needed smog hookups!

It's an online pool, not a fantasy league.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So it's Americas Fault, again and Always, right Martinna? You sound just like the Blame America 1st.crowd to me. [Roll Eyes]

You keep changing the argument. First it was freedom of speech. I showed when the US Constitutions talks about people, it talks about all people of the world. Only rarely does it grant specific rights only to US Citizens, such as the right to vote.

Your argument now is why some countries are in flames right now and who is to blame. I never assigned blame. I only stated indisputable facts. 'The problem is a lack of empathy. I think every American in a national collective exercise would spend just 10 minutes thinking about the following question. Suppose there was a Muslim country that invades the UNITED STATES with 150,000 troops. And proceeded to occupy our country for the next 15 years. Drop bombs on wedding parties, slaughter men, women and children who are innocent. Created prisons in our country where they arrested American citizens where they put us for years with out charges. Created an overseas island prison where they ship some of us to there with out any recourse what so ever. And at the same time were threatening to do that to several other Western countries. How much rage and anger and a desire for vengeance and violence would we feel as a country towards who was doing that to US?'

I didn't blame anyone. If you want to play the blame game, you can try to figure it out yourself. I just think you should have empathy for innocent people.

[ 2017-08-10, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

You keep changing the argument. First it was freedom of speech. I showed when the US Constitutions talks about people, it talks about all people of the world. Only rarely does it grant specific rights only to US Citizens, such as the right to vote.

Your argument now is why some countries are in flames right now and who is to blame. I never assigned blame. I only stated indisputable facts. 'The problem is a lack of empathy. I think every American in a national collective exercise would spend just 10 minutes thinking about the following question. Suppose there was a Muslim country that invades the UNITED STATES with 150,000 troops. And proceeded to occupy our country for the next 15 years. Drop bombs on wedding parties, slaughter men, women and children who are innocent. Created prisons in our country where they arrested American citizens where they put us for years with out charges. Created an overseas island prison where they ship some of us to there with out any recourse what so ever. And at the same time were threatening to do that to several other Western countries. How much rage and anger and a desire for vengeance and violence would we feel as a country towards who was doing that to US?'

I didn't blame anyone. If you want to play the blame game, you can try to figure it out yourself. I just think you should have empathy for innocent people.

A lot of people don't understand that Martinna. You're wasting your breathe. People think that all these countries just wanna bomb us and attack us just because they feel like it. It's backlash from all the shit we've done to them but now we play the victim and talk about being scared for our safety. Does anyone know how groups/gangs start? Probably not. Things don't just happen because feel they like it out of nowhere. People do things because they feel that's their only to fix things. Either stand up or lay down and get ran over.

[ 2017-08-10, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

A lot of people don't understand that Martinna. You're wasting your breathe. People think that all these countries just wanna bomb us and attack us just because they feel like it. It's backlash from all the shit we've done to them but now we play the victim and talk about being scared for our safety. Does anyone know how groups/gangs start? Probably not. Things don't just happen because feel they like it out of nowhere. People do things because they feel that's their only to fix things. Either stand up or lay down and get ran over.
They get their news feeds from CNN/FoxNews. They are pretty darn edumacated.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Pretty obvious that The "BrainTrusts" have spoken... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
They get their news feeds from CNN/FoxNews.

No, they get their fake news from MSMBS ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFJkGfaoxs

[worship] [worship] [worship]

-

[ 2017-08-10, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

steeters
¯
Member # 14324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for steeters  Ford pictures for steeters    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [/qb][/QUOTE]PM Neight if you need a hook up on smog [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Now that's funny.

It actually relates a little to why I ended up with a SN95. I started out looking for a foxbody. But I got tired of looking...most of my search resulted in cars that had issues.

You could buy a car from a nun, who lived on an organic farm, who volunteered to help children with asthma...and her foxbody would have an off road pipe and smog "would be the buyer's responsibility."

I took a bit of a Road Kill trip and got my car from WA.

--------------------
Steve

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
This is the start of an old thread about 0089GT himself where he spewed BS negatively about our Armed Forces and Chris Kyle himself:

You anti American POS, feel free to post all your BS here so we can avoid multiple threads of your BS.

Others can add their quotes of yours that stand out

"Kyle murdered innocent women & children"

"Bin Laden was a better person than was Kyle"

**Very easy to find using the search function

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I love the American Flag!!!

it has so many uses:

cleaning up after defecating
using it as a make shift garbage can liner
a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

This flag represents centuries of genocide. wake up

God Bless Eddie Ray Routh - getting rid of the scum of the earth!!!!
DO YOU MEMBERS SEE WHAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT JUST ADMITTED TO/OWNED, THEN NOTED AT THE BOTTOM?!?!

I'm in no way in need of tracing you down, you're trash. If we run into eachother, do what you feel you need to..... Good either way, you're trash, always have been

I doubt I will ever see you, I spend most of my time in sf and you are too broke to be out here

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
They won't get rid of him because he is using his freedom of speech. Even tho he and the others like him are what is destroying this site..I guess it up to everyone responsible left here to just ignore him and not respond to anything he post. Since we cannot block him or his post.. Maybe he will get tired of no one biting on his bs and he will get a life and vanish or commit suicide one can only hope tho we are not lucky he isn't like turbo50 or ironwhatever that got bitch slapped and pissed on or any other trolls / terrorist that have come before him and just vanish never to be heard from again...

i dont think I have heard of you before who are you? my name is abdulrahim I am not difficult to find and i hope you will one day be a man and not a coward like your father who raised you to talk trash behind a keyboard... i have attempted to meet with everyone who tried to act tough on this site and they got scared...i found mike ford in livermore and he was not the same man that he was online..you are a coward be a man

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
[patriot]

PM Neight if you need a hook up on smog [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Now that's funny.

It actually relates a little to why I ended up with a SN95. I started out looking for a foxbody. But I got tired of looking...most of my search resulted in cars that had issues.

You could buy a car from a nun, who lived on an organic farm, who volunteered to help children with asthma...and her foxbody would have an off road pipe and smog "would be the buyer's responsibility."

I took a bit of a Road Kill trip and got my car from WA. [/QB][/QUOTE]

So you bought a SN95 from Washington? You know this whole time I thought your name was Steelers.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com