Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats good (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: whats good
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
PC, Sideshows, Thieves, and Dumbasses killed this site☆☆☆

No, it was all the good people that sat by idle as the invasion was happening that are at fault. When a nation gets invaded, is it the fault of the brave soldiers that tried to fight and failed? Or are the millions that sat at home wishing other people's children to war at fault?

I for one won't blame others for the shortcomings of a community, unless I put in some of my own elbow grease to bring about positive change first.

In this life if you want change, you have to work for it. No one is going to give it to you.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bit of a Rant and Off the Topic there, ay buddy?... [dance]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can someone tell me why is sounds like my transmission in my fox sounds like it's dry? I know it ain't because I filled it and I have no leaks but it doesn't sound right.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
Truth. I also think the "older" car enthusiasts have moved on to other facets of their life where socializing amongst car folks isn't a priority (family or sounder financial decisions). The "new era" car enthusiasts begin in a different world, one in which the F&F franchise shaped their views or social media allows them to use it as a source of...ego, macho-ness, showing off, stunnin', exuding their dollaz, etc.

This is one of the best posts I've read here. Sharp analysis. Isn't it a good thing the showing off, stunning, exuding their dollars, etc folks are on social media instead of here? What is the best balance?

The community has shown to be good at identifying the problem. What do you fellas think is the solution? Many people whom complain about a lack of posts rarely post themselves.

I for one won't blame others for the shortcomings of a community, unless I put in some of my own elbow grease to bring about positive change first.

Use social media to advertise the site and invite the new generation to learn the benefits of establishing community via the forum. You would need heavy, consistent moderation to establish precedence on forum etiquette and set the tone to filter out the BS. I think you would end up filtering a lot (most) of the new users since the digital world folks have small patience and want everything given to them NOW NOW NOW rather than taking the time to browse through stickies, use the search function, etc. Most of us were forum n00bs at some point, though. Those who care to learn will stick around.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*Als50*---- not completely. Look at this good post by SLOWBACK 67 ----- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=063343

He pollutes it with this reply ---- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=063343;p=1#000009

implying people here are PC, Sideshows, Thieves, and Dumbasses. Any objective analysis will tell you it looks like those unwelcomed people were removed years ago. That doesn't stop SLOWBACK 67 from dumping on his own community. SLOWBACK 67 has friends in this community. SLOWBACK 67 saves money buying and selling parts in this community. SLOWBACK 67 gets laughs and chuckles from this community. SLOWBACK 67 shits on this community by implying it's full of the type of people that is clear to any observer are on IG or fb and not on cafords. So who is killing this site, the thugs on social media like fb or presumably decent folks like SLOWBACK 67 that wittingly or not falsely dump on their own community?

I don't think it's right to dump on a community unless I try to bring about positive change myself first. I don't expect anyone to do it for me.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Can someone tell me why is sounds like my transmission in my fox sounds like it's dry? I know it ain't because I filled it and I have no leaks but it doesn't sound right.

A dry T5 will make howling like noises. It needs to be really low to make noise though. Use a 3/8 3" socket extension with no socket on it to remove the fill plug on the side of the T5. Stick your finger in the hole. It's full if you can feel fluid. It has too much fluid if fluid leaks out.
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the start of an old thread about 0089GT himself where he spewed BS negatively about our Armed Forces and Chris Kyle himself:

You anti American POS, feel free to post all your BS here so we can avoid multiple threads of your BS.

Others can add their quotes of yours that stand out

"Kyle murdered innocent women & children"

"Bin Laden was a better person than was Kyle"

**Very easy to find using the search function

[ 2017-08-03, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:

A dry T5 will make howling like noises. It needs to be really low to make noise though. Use a 3/8 3" socket extension with no socket on it to remove the fill plug on the side of the T5. Stick your finger in the hole. It's full if you can feel fluid. It has too much fluid if fluid leaks out.
+1

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
This is the start of an old thread about 0089GT himself where he spewed BS negatively about our Armed Forces and Chris Kyle himself:

You anti American POS, feel free to post all your BS here so we can avoid multiple threads of your BS.

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I love the American Flag!!!

it has so many uses:

cleaning up after defecating
using it as a make shift garbage can liner
a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

This flag represents centuries of genocide. wake up

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this thread was Bait from the get go STOP feeding it

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Its a shame seeing a once thriving active community being reduced to absolutely nothing.

That's because all the gays now have Facebook, Snapchat, instagram, twitter and what ever the hell else all these people waste their life with.
Truth. I also think the "older" car enthusiasts have moved on to other facets of their life where socializing amongst car folks isn't a priority (family or sounder financial decisions). The "new era" car enthusiasts begin in a different world, one in which the F&F franchise shaped their views or social media allows them to use it as a source of...ego, macho-ness, showing off, stunnin', exuding their dollaz, etc. Long gone are the days of those of us who at 7 years old would love getting dragged to the grocery store because we would spend the entire time in the magazine aisle perusing through the car magazines. I knew the displacement of the LS1 was 5667cc or 346ci and not a 350 before I was even in 7th grade hahah.
Funny and couldnt agree more with the magazine reading at grocery stores as a kid lol

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Its a shame seeing a once thriving active community being reduced to absolutely nothing.

That's because all the gays now have Facebook, Snapchat, instagram, twitter and what ever the hell else all these people waste their life with.
Truth. I also think the "older" car enthusiasts have moved on to other facets of their life where socializing amongst car folks isn't a priority (family or sounder financial decisions). The "new era" car enthusiasts begin in a different world, one in which the F&F franchise shaped their views or social media allows them to use it as a source of...ego, macho-ness, showing off, stunnin', exuding their dollaz, etc. Long gone are the days of those of us who at 7 years old would love getting dragged to the grocery store because we would spend the entire time in the magazine aisle perusing through the car magazines. I knew the displacement of the LS1 was 5667cc or 346ci and not a 350 before I was even in 7th grade hahah.
Funny and couldnt agree more with the magazine reading at grocery stores as a kid lol
When nothing was better than a "5.0 Mustang" magazine! [burnout]
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
quote:
quote:
quote:

When nothing was better than a "5.0 Mustang" magazine! [burnout]
LOL. I still have the magazine at home with John91Coupe's notchback on the cover.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Football is back! I'm ready for regular season to kick off for some fantasy football and fan duel! [Whoo Whooooo!]

I still lurk here. I still have the stang, but haven't done much lately due to lack of time.

I will soon be starting my yearly online football pool if anyone wants to join!

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:
Football is back! I'm ready for regular season to kick off for some fantasy football and fan duel! [Whoo Whooooo!]

I still lurk here. I still have the stang, but haven't done much lately due to lack of time.

Dm'd about details

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm here too everyone. [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Raelsmar:
I'm here too everyone. [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Oh shit, burrito man is back....with a Hyuandai.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:

By pool you mean Fantasy right? I want to join more than one league this year PM me details please. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:

quote:

it has so many uses:

a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

God Bless Eddie Ray Routh - getting rid of the scum of the earth!!!!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hidin nos and his posse are such STALE CRACKERS none of you would ever meet up with me when you were poppin off at your mouth a few years back...please come try me tho...so i can use you all as target practice.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hidin nos and his posse are such STALE CRACKERS none of you would ever meet up with me when you were poppin off at your mouth a few years back...please come try me tho...so i can use you all as target practice.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wooohoo.. i'm still kinda around..
Posts: 3984 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance] ....

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
they never met up....ran their mouth but never stepped up. and he still wont hes a little girl internet thug. real life coward.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:

quote:

it has so many uses:

a floor mat
a bathroom rug
a shower curtain
a rag
a diaper
and so much more..

God Bless Eddie Ray Routh - getting rid of the scum of the earth!!!!
DO YOU MEMBERS SEE WHAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT JUST ADMITTED TO/OWNED, THEN NOTED AT THE BOTTOM?!?!

I'm in no way in need of tracing you down, you're trash. If we run into eachother, do what you feel you need to..... Good either way, you're trash, always have been

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com