Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats good (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: whats good
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
They won't get rid of him because he is using his freedom of speech. Even tho he and the others like him are what is destroying this site..I guess it up to everyone responsible left here to just ignore him and not respond to anything he post. Since we cannot block him or his post.. Maybe he will get tired of no one biting on his bs and he will get a life and vanish or commit suicide one can only hope tho we are not lucky he isn't like turbo50 or ironwhatever that got bitch slapped and pissed on or any other trolls / terrorist that have come before him and just vanish never to be heard from again...

i dont think I have heard of you before who are you? my name is abdulrahim I am not difficult to find and i hope you will one day be a man and not a coward like your father who raised you to talk trash behind a keyboard... i have attempted to meet with everyone who tried to act tough on this site and they got scared...i found mike ford in livermore and he was not the same man that he was online..you are a coward be a man
What did you do to Mike?
steeters
¯
Member # 14324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for steeters  Ford pictures for steeters    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QB][/QUOTE]

I took a bit of a Road Kill trip and got my car from WA. [/QB][/QUOTE]

So you bought a SN95 from Washington? [/QB][/QUOTE]

I did. I was looking for cars in Sacramento, and was willing to drive a couple of hours to get one (Turlock, Bay Area, etc). Then I figured, why not look for cars in Nevada, it's about the same drive time. Eventually, I looked at Oregon and saw a much better selection of cars.

This is where it gets either weird, or restores your faith in humanity. I saw a one owner, '94 Cobra, 66k miles described as perfect on craigslist...located in Washington, just outside of Portland. Google maps said I could fly there in 90 minutes for about $200. I exchanged text with the seller, a few email, and talked on the phone.

A few days later I flew into Portland with money to meet a guy I had never met...to buy a car I had never seen in person.

Dude was cool. Picked me up at the airport in the car. The car was better than described. He didn't shoot me, mug me or F me on the car. I should add: I didn't carjack him, stab him, or flake on showing up. I dropped him off at his house and drove 10hrs straight home.

Two guys can still conduct a transaction without screwing the other guy over.

[ 2017-08-11, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: steeters ]

--------------------
Steve

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, oregon or washington have better quality mustangs.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by steeters:

I took a bit of a Road Kill trip and got my car from WA. [/QB][/QUOTE]

So you bought a SN95 from Washington? [/QB][/QUOTE]

I did. I was looking for cars in Sacramento, and was willing to drive a couple of hours to get one (Turlock, Bay Area, etc). Then I figured, why not look for cars in Nevada, it's about the same drive time. Eventually, I looked at Oregon and saw a much better selection of cars.

This is where it gets either weird, or restores your faith in humanity. I saw a one owner, '94 Cobra, 66k miles described as perfect on craigslist...located in Washington, just outside of Portland. Google maps said I could fly there in 90 minutes for about $200. I exchanged text with the seller, a few email, and talked on the phone.

A few days later I flew into Portland with a backpack full of $7,500 to meet a guy I had never met...to buy a car I had never seen in person.

Dude was cool. Picked me up at the airport in the car. The car was better than described. He didn't shoot me, mug me or F me on the car. I should add: I didn't carjack him, stab him, or flake on showing up. I dropped him off at his house and drove 10hrs straight home.

Two guys can still conduct a transaction without screwing the other guy over. [/QB][/QUOTE]

That's crazy man. I'd never walk around with $7,500 cash on me I don't care where I'm going. Glad it all worked out good for the both of you. I may look shady but I've never jacked someone for their shit or screwed them over on a transaction. I can tell people are uneasy when they first meet me though. Lol
Maybe I should look around in other states for fox DD candidates because I miss driving a V8 every day.

[ 2017-08-10, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NEIGHT ---------- Did you watch the MSMBS Main Stream Media Bull Shit clip? ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFJkGfaoxs

[worship] [worship] [worship]

-

[ 2017-08-11, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:
quote:
They won't get rid of him because he is using his freedom of speech. Even tho he and the others like him are what is destroying this site..I guess it up to everyone responsible left here to just ignore him and not respond to anything he post. Since we cannot block him or his post.. Maybe he will get tired of no one biting on his bs and he will get a life and vanish or commit suicide one can only hope tho we are not lucky he isn't like turbo50 or ironwhatever that got bitch slapped and pissed on or any other trolls / terrorist that have come before him and just vanish never to be heard from again...

i dont think I have heard of you before who are you? my name is abdulrahim I am not difficult to find and i hope you will one day be a man and not a coward like your father who raised you to talk trash behind a keyboard... i have attempted to meet with everyone who tried to act tough on this site and they got scared...i found mike ford in livermore and he was not the same man that he was online..you are a coward be a man
What did you do to Mike?
made him piss his pants

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What did you do to Mike?
made him piss his pants
You talk about keyboard warriors, why you making up stuff to make you seem tougher?
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quote:Originally posted by 0089GT

"i dont think I have heard of you before who are you? my name is abdulrahim I am not difficult to find and i hope you will one day be a man and not a coward like your father who raised you to talk trash behind a keyboard... i have attempted to meet with everyone who tried to act tough on this site and they got scared...i found mike ford in livermore and he was not the same man that he was online..you are a coward be a man"
This shit is just too funny.

[ 2017-08-11, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
NEIGHT ---------- Did you watch the MSMBS Main Stream Media Bull Shit clip? ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFJkGfaoxs

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Lmao

[ 2017-08-11, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What did you do to Mike?
made him piss his pants
You talk about keyboard warriors, why you making up stuff to make you seem tougher?
bro he pissed his pants got scared i went to his house in livermore i got his social, address dob work place everything... dont fuck with me i know ppl that work for the state, and every major bank i will get your whole life emailed to me in a zip file and find you.... how do you think cafords got all that info on mike in a few hours? it was me fool. nobody making stuff up you little girl you think its fun and games till you talk to much and get caught slippin coming off the bart train...how do you think i knew he hopped on the dublin bart? everything was in the financials...you wanna start running your mouth too? try me bro ill find you also none of you are ghosts you all are easy to find

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

"i dont think I have heard of you before who are you? my name is abdulrahim I am not difficult to find and i hope you will one day be a man and not a coward like your father who raised you to talk trash behind a keyboard... i have attempted to meet with everyone who tried to act tough on this site and they got scared...i found mike ford in livermore and he was not the same man that he was online..you are a coward be a man"

hilarious man.....i dont know these cowards but they wanna test me

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't have the time. Words are just words. I don't take shit talking on here personally. There's a few Kat's on here who know me and I've known for Years who feel the same way. [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Alright guys, I'm back on my smog shit. Just bring your cars over to me with your pink slip signed by you. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What was your major? What academic institution granted your degree? Did you partake in any academic-based extracurriculars? Spend time in a study abroad program?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
quote:

What was your major? What academic institution granted your degree? Did you partake in any academic-based extracurriculars? Spend time in a study abroad program?
i spent two years abroad and i went to Stanford the time abroad i studied at oxford and I majored in Theatre and linguistics (NPL) I was also on the debate team,.... i don't mind if people disagree with me. but a lot of ppl here want to act tough like mike did and they put up front...just be real

[ 2017-08-13, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my opinion, it's a mix of things that slowed down the site. One is simply demographics. Older members moving on from the forum life. Newer generation enthusiasts or Internet users don't care to spend time on forums or using the search features. Social media has taken over that realm. The world is constantly changing. CAFords hasn't even bothered to update the software on the forum either, to keep up with the times.

The second, was the constant reports of theft. Who wants to proudly share what they have created or built, just to have some low life come and steal their years of hard work and money? Let's not even mention one of our own members who people thought we could trust, shafted a bunch of other members on this site. Thieves and dishonest members bring down a site really quickly.

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DLo---- your analysis is good. Take a look at other localized car forums. They are completely dead compared to this one. The entire automotive hobby has shrunk. Fords--Chevys--Imports. What is the fix? The bad people left a long time ago. Can't blame them looking into the future. Proudly share what you have created or built, because the bad people are on facebook. What can we as members of a community do to make it a better place?

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com