Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Holy CRAP (Page 7)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Holy CRAP
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya Alstock I'm talking about 0089gt lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know Mike... I am actually scared now you posted all those pictures of dead Palestinians. Made homophobic remarks towards me and really scared me by threatening me to come to San Francisco today. I called a suicide hotline and I'm having flashbacks to the time I survived a few air strikes back in Gaza. Michael Ford, I think Sherene Ford will be upset once she finds out that you pretty much threatened my life online. So I already contacted CAIR - regarding the anti Muslim comments and I also Am printing out all of your derogatory remarks against Muslims and Palestine and am contacting Cymtec CEO "Andrew Rubin" -- also CC'ing Andy Miller and Bekim Protopapa - copy is being mailed. You took this way to far. I've had families killed back home and right now in an islamaphobic heightened era you pushed it way to far.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you can also tell by an easy google search that i also have a radio show and i write for medium and mic.com so i will be posting this on there and talking about it on my show about my experience of how a silicon valley it director is racist, homophobic on his free time...which explains the reason for racsim, and lack of opportunity for people of color and who dont associate with any gender or are queer in the tech industry... i would know i worked at cisco and pandora radio im not puttin up with your cyber bullying

[ 2016-09-06, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

-

here is mike ford and his wife sherene they seem like nice people but really what they do is bully ppl online.. i knew it you look like a racist pos

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

here he is.. again make sure you report him to police for islamaphobic and rascist, homophobic comments

-

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

here he is again pretty recent pic i think

-

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com