Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Holy CRAP (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Holy CRAP
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 0089GT:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by flores24v:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by 0089GT:
[qb] you can post that picture all day...but let me tell you something.

listen carefully. you will never ever get paid over 30k to have your photo taken...never ever you fat piece of shit. you are a cheap twinkie from the 99 cent store

Why the fuck are you concerned if he's fat or what he looks like? Are
you only attracted to fuck boys who look like you?

shut THE FUCK UP HOSE-A YOU DIRTY WANNABE NORTHSIDE GANG BANGER.. FLORES(LIKES)24(COCKS IN HIS MOMS)V(AGINA)....I figured you out already
Once again why are you concerned about what it means lol
I don't have to give an explanation but I'm sure your smart enough to know hats my last name and 24v-I own a 24v dodge common rail diesel.
Did you even go file a claim in Florida on turbo50?
By know I'd figure you would have found out where he lives and send you mom to go pay him a visit with a bomb strapped to her chest

Shut up shit face. Your lips are I looser than your mothers vagina. Your whole family are nothing but inbred fucks. You probably procreated with coyote ugly dirty family you inbred fucks. Fuck you and your shitty
cars. Your mom takes diesel oil up the ass that's why all the honky tonk, cowboy hat wearing, don't wash their hands after the pee Twinkie looking bastards are always at her

So am I honky Tonk or a dirty Mexican or a wannabe gangster? lol
You're a fuckboi, go sit on daddies dick and give him a blowie

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
0089GT "I actually fight muay thai and sambo". WITH a Giant Dildo in Hand? I knew it... [patriot]

Putting that anaconda choke on this anaconda

-

YOUR WIFE IS A WHORE WHO SUCKS 100S OF DICKS BEFORE THE THOUGHT OF MARRYING YOU CROSSED HER MIND. ASK HER WHEN WE SEE HER "HEY BABE, HOW MUCH COCK HAVE YOU SUCKED THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE"

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
0089GT "I actually fight muay thai and sambo". WITH a Giant Dildo in Hand? I knew it... [patriot]

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

doesnt change the fact your wife is a whore...i wonder how will your daughter grow up....a whore like your wife or a piece of shit bouncer like you lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

your wife is a whore

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

who swallows semen by the gallon.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Kinda reminds me of this guy who Van Damme beat up in lionheart like some 80s rocker hippy. Balki Batakamouse with long hair, lol.  -

LMFAOOOOOOO YOU WIN HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

HMMM LETS SEE

THAT PICTURE IS PHOTOSHOPPED SO ITS FAKE!

YOUR WIFE IS A WHORE...FACT
YOUR WIFE HAS HAD HER PUSSY NUTTED ON BY DOZENS OF MEN BEFORE YOU...FACT
HER LIPS WERE ON COCKS OF HUNDREDS OF OTHER MEN BEFORE YOU....FACT

YOUR LIFE SUCKS.....FACT BUT NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR GARBAGE BAG WIFE

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know what everyone is arguing about but I really dig whosever hair that is on the pic. Its like the slow glo version of the white dood...Nice doo bro!!!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
I dont know what everyone is arguing about but I really dig whosever hair that is on the pic. Its like the slow glo version of the white dood...Nice doo bro!!!

right on bro my hair is naturally curly. its longer now than it was in the pic i think i will trim it soon

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

no one is arguing coyote mike is sad his wife is a whore

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking like a true patriot!!!
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0089GT for President [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Coyote Mike you're a piece of shit and 135.0 did you use to have a different handle? Like cobra 43 or something.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Coyote Mike you're a piece of shit and 135.0 did you use to have a different handle? Like cobra 43 or something.

Maybe the Cafords Detective should pull up few interweb searches again...

Photoshop time..... hmmm

[dance]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Photoshop time..... hmmm

[dance]

Keep it nice and thoughtful lol. Jihad wasn't that your old name for awhile, I like the new gung ho pro Murica attitude you have lately.

[ 2016-09-06, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

Jihad your mustangs looking nice, didn't know they'd give you a FFL with the crazy posts you had earlier. Don't know if we should turn you in then we found these real life pictures of you and it's true you do love America. Thanks for coming here, you do look like you're trying to live your dreams out as most Americans just want to do without having to worry about being oppressed.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

How presidential...

-

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:

Photoshop time..... hmmm

[dance]

Keep it nice and thoughtful lol. Jihad wasn't that your old name for awhile, I like the new gung ho pro Murica attitude you have lately.
Never, always been ALSTOCK.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com