Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Holy CRAP (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Holy CRAP
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so i guess you are willing to post a million pics of dumb shit. but not one of your ugly face.. hiding behind the keyboard.. lol id prolly hide behind a bunch of things if i looked like you. i wonder if your mom wishes she made a trip to planned parenthood instead of being an ugly behemoth, marshmallow looking, crusty lip vagina, pig for 9 months.. you should ask her

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah man if only your parents had been at Sabra and Shatila

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
ok so i guess you are willing to post a million pics of dumb shit. but not one of your ugly face.. hiding behind the keyboard.. lol id prolly hide behind a bunch of things if i looked like you. i wonder if your mom wishes she made a trip to planned parenthood instead of being an ugly behemoth, marshmallow looking, crusty lip vagina, pig for 9 months.. you should ask her

What does it matter what he looks like?
Why are you so angry? You came on here just to talk shit.... Shit was talked back and you got upset. This isn't a college campus. There is no such thing as a 'Safe Space' on Cafords. Either get some thicker skin or find another forum to puff out your chest and prove how much better you are then the rest of it's members.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Why are you so angry? You came on here just to talk shit.... Shit was talked back and you got upset. This isn't a college campus. There is no such thing as a 'Safe Space' on Cafords. Either get some thicker skin or find another forum to puff out your chest and prove how much better you are then the rest of it's members.

He is probably just pissed off that he got rejected by a superior Jewish woman on a Saturday night so he has to sit at home, jerk off to the thought of the prophet Mohammed raping a 9yr old girl, then crying himself to sleep on a cock shaped pillow because Palestinians are pieces of shit [Smile]

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
haha you mad because i can prolly take your mom, wife, sister and every girl in your life with that photo [Smile]

its a beautiful pic. its a global ad that got me paid more for 1 day than you will ever make in one year so hop on my nuts boyyyy

Only thing you are catching with that gay ass hair cut is a bunch of dicks into your mouth.
Hahahahahahhahaha:dance: [burnout]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

i didnt get upset and you should try to learn more about safe spaces. they might have saved your from being infested when you entered your dirty wife.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

He is probably just pissed off that he got rejected by a superior Jewish woman on a Saturday night so he has to sit at home, jerk off to the thought of the prophet Mohammed raping a 9yr old girl, then crying himself to sleep on a cock shaped pillow because Palestinians are pieces of shit [Smile]

-

lol is that what you think about??? lmao you ugly looking bastard. unlike yourself ive never dealt with rejection. like i said shoot me your thot ass girl or wife or fiance number and ill make her scream palestinian papi by the end of the night

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

i dont know why you keep talking about college like im still in it. i graduated 3 years ago lol....do you know what that feels like? graduating?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

i got you all night too slowback you can show my pic to your wife, sister, girl too ill show em all some pipe. show em what it feels like to have a real man in their life. have em call me daddy and leave your wack ass in your cheap valued suburban home

[ 2016-09-03, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:

i dont know why you keep talking about college like im still in it. i graduated 3 years ago lol....do you know what that feels like? graduating?
 -

Graduating that dick.

[ 2016-09-03, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Graduating that dick.

thats how your mom will be grabbing my dick. make sure that crusty lipped whorebag showers before she meets me

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Was cruising his facebook and found a pic of his girl:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

slowback and coyote if you guys wanna honestly wanna test your manhood show my ad to your significant others and ask them this "would you rather sleep with him, or me" you good for nothing, shouldve been aborted, white puss comin out your dirty mouths, filthy smelling, belly hanging past your small dick... i can go on and on but i cant describe the scum you guys are

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
slowback and coyote if you guys wanna honestly wanna test your manhood show my ad to your significant others and ask them this "would you rather sleep with him, or me" you good for nothing, shouldve been aborted, white puss comin out your dirty mouths, filthy smelling, belly hanging past your small dick... i can go on and on but i cant describe the scum you guys are

Your vocabulary that small after graduating college 3 years ago?

P.S. My wife thinks only fags have long hair so *shrug*

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

Your vocabulary that small after graduating college 3 years ago?

P.S. My wife thinks only fags have long hair so *shrug*

lol SHE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE BALD

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

HAHAHAHAHA I did show my wife this thread and the pic. Her exact words:

"He looks like he is the happiest gay man on the planet about to accept a delivery of a huge bag of dicks".

Man I love my wife hahahahah

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:

"He looks like he is the happiest gay man on the planet about to accept a delivery of a huge bag of dicks".

ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOMOPHOBIC? did you really?
aww man i shouldve expected that shes with you lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:

ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOMOPHOBIC? did you really?
aww man i shouldve expected that shes with you lol

Homophobic? Nah. But you implying that we are means you accept that in fact you are gay. Its ok dude. You are trying to front, we get it. Its not a bad thing to suck a bunch of dick. Seriously. its the 2000's. You are ok, this is a safe space for you. [Smile]

Well unless you are in Palestine then they will throw your cock gobbling ass off a building and laugh at you.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This shit is funny, right here...bwaaaaaaaa.... [patriot]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
You still trying to be a male model?
Oh and have fun paying off your student loans.
 -
Everyone feel free to photoshop this clown. [patriot]

i got scholarships because i am smart...something you wouldnt know about. you good for nothing, cant win anything but a car trophy, ugly child making, lack of intellectualism, no goal having (except nice cars), looooossssser
I guess They don't bother to check Your grammar. When giving out those scholarships.. Cause you can't spell for shit, or punctuate a damn sentence.. But please tell Us all how much smarter You are, than Everyone else.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ah no more responses, his Grindr date must have shown up.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your kinda scrawny, not sure if you'd want to mess with coyote Mike.

Is the name era or something like that, you know you're gonna get trolled on in here, why get hyped up man?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Esa you been gone for so long, who you voting for Hilary the land walrus or Trump?

Catchup on this thread

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=062880

Can't wait to see your response, a salaam a leikum

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Graduating that dick.

LMFAOOOOO

[ 2016-09-04, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com