Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Holy CRAP (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Holy CRAP
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
0089GT "I actually fight muay thai and sambo". WITH a Giant Dildo in Hand? I knew it... [patriot]

Putting that anaconda choke on this anaconda

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
You're not a man. Your wife is a whore and a crust lipped bitch. What are you going to do about it? I'll say whatever I want all day..I'm not trippin and if I ever see you. I'll call your wife MY WHORE I'll take her cheeks right in front of you. You can't and won't do anything about it because you're a fat piece of turd. How many guys fucked her before she settled for your obese ass. You guys ever talk about that? Has been ran through a couple times? Was she that whore during prom that all the jocks ran a train on?

-

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
[qb] Fuck Kap

Fuck Islam

Fuck Palestine

Fuck BLM

Fuck 0089GT

lol at least my name doesn't sound like I am a wannabe north side gang member
Nope just sounds like another Palestinian that needs to eat a righteous Israeli bullet.
You also can't lay on top of her because your fat ass will crush her chest cavity. So you can only play with her butt. Huh? You fat fuck. Your prolly finish in her ass too.. Dirty ass coyote. You prolly hooked up with a craigslist prostitiute before haven't you?
I know who else is all about dat ass play

-

You're not a man. Your wife is a whore and a crust lipped bitch. What are you going to do about it? I'll say whatever I want all day..I'm not trippin and if I ever see you. I'll call your wife MY WHORE I'll take her cheeks right in front of you. You can't and won't do anything about it because you're a fat piece of turd. How many guys fucked her before she settled for your obese ass. You guys ever talk about that? Has been ran through a couple times? Was she that whore during prom that all the jocks ran a train on?

Don't ignore the truth little fat boy.

-

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
0089GT "I actually fight muay thai and sambo". WITH a Giant Dildo in Hand? I knew it... [patriot]

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is one good thing that came out of all this verbal warfare and that is the realization that this country is more divided than ever. This is something we should all be aware of!

The only thing that separates us all is culture/religion and that in lies the real problem. Without that, this verbal confrontation probably wouldn't exist and Mike and 0089GT might actually be friends.

We really are all the same and put on pants one leg at a time.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
There is one good thing that came out of all this verbal warfare and that is the realization that this country is more divided than ever. This is something we should all be aware of!

The only thing that separates us all is culture/religion and that in lies the real problem. Without that, this verbal confrontation probably wouldn't exist and Mike and 0089GT might actually be friends.

Coyote ugly; doesn't know anything about my culture or religion lol.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:

Lets see if your terroristic ass is ready to walk the walk with the big dogs.

Ill be at 1347 Folsom St (in SF) until 7pm. Ask for IDF Mike.

But your goat fucking beta cuck 10yr old boy body chihuahua ass wont show.

Ill keep place holders for your excuses

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL AN EASY GOOGLE SEARCH OF THAT ADDRESS SHOWS THAT ITS A GAY BAR... YOU AINT READY FOR ANYTHING YOU WHISKER BISCUT BITCH! I WILL FUCK YOU UP AND THEN FILL UP YOUR WIFE. come at me boy. you know nothing about the city. i hope i run into you coward ass one day ill turn your bitchass into a twinkie you fat fuck ....waste of sperm and egg. your dumb mom shouldve aborted your fat ass.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:

1.LOL AN EASY GOOGLE SEARCH OF THAT ADDRESS SHOWS THAT ITS A GAY BAR... YOU AINT READY FOR ANYTHING YOU WHISKER BISCUT BITCH! I WILL FUCK YOU UP AND THEN FILL UP YOUR WIFE. come at me boy. you know nothing about the city. i hope i run into you coward ass one day ill turn your bitchass into a twinkie you fat fuck ....waste of sperm and egg. your dumb mom shouldve aborted your fat ass.

Its where I bounce. Ill be here until 7. Excuse 1 down.

[ 2016-09-05, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

1.LOL AN EASY GOOGLE SEARCH OF THAT ADDRESS SHOWS THAT ITS A GAY BAR... YOU AINT READY FOR ANYTHING YOU WHISKER BISCUT BITCH! I WILL FUCK YOU UP AND THEN FILL UP YOUR WIFE. come at me boy. you know nothing about the city. i hope i run into you coward ass one day ill turn your bitchass into a twinkie you fat fuck ....waste of sperm and egg. your dumb mom shouldve aborted your fat ass.

its where you get you asshole opened lol...

come to 3rd and quesada thats where I LIVE right now shoot me a pm when you are at the corner or just post on here.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

2. its where you get you asshole opened lol...
come to 3rd and quesada thats where I LIVE right now shoot me a pm when you are at the corner or just post on here.

Excuse 2 down.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Excuse 2 down.
excuse 3... im playing "keep coyote mikes wife happy while he bounces on some gay dick at a gay bar" lolol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

3. excuse 3... im playing "keep coyote mikes wife happy while he bounces on some gay dick at a gay bar" lolol

Excuse 2 down.
Excuse 3 down. Typical Islamic pedophile.

[ 2016-09-05, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

shut up pussy. go play with yourself you fat twinkie fuck. coyote ugly looking piece of shit.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

hey dumb fuck do you even know what language my ad is in? lol you probably dont you fat dumb molded twinkie

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

you are a bouncer? man i bet your wife goes to bed thinking "if only i married one of the jocks that ran a train on me" ......"but no i married a bouncer, a fucking bouncer, fuck me"

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
you are a bouncer? man i bet your wife goes to bed thinking "if only i married one of the jocks that ran a train on me" ......"but no i married a bouncer, a fucking bouncer, fuck me"

-

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

3. excuse 3... im playing "keep coyote mikes wife happy while he bounces on some gay dick at a gay bar" lolol
4.shut up pussy. go play with yourself you fat twinkie fuck. coyote ugly looking piece of shit.
5.hey dumb fuck do you even know what language my ad is in? lol you probably dont you fat dumb molded twinkie
6.you are a bouncer? man i bet your wife goes to bed thinking "if only i married one of the jocks that ran a train on me" ......"but no i married a bouncer, a fucking bouncer, fuck me"

Excuse 2 down.
More excuses from a beta cuck.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

4.shut up pussy. go play with yourself you fat twinkie fuck. coyote ugly looking piece of shit.
5.hey dumb fuck do you even know what language my ad is in? lol you probably dont you fat dumb molded twinkie
6.you are a bouncer? man i bet your wife goes to bed thinking "if only i married one of the jocks that ran a train on me" ......"but no i married a bouncer, a fucking bouncer, fuck me"

Excuse 2 down.
More excuses from a beta cuck.
you spend way to much time on the internet im 24 and dont know what the ef a beta cuck is lol are you even married?
or is that an internet relationship also lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

you can post that picture all day...but let me tell you something.

listen carefully. you will never ever get paid over 30k to have your photo taken...never ever you fat piece of shit. you are a cheap twinkie from the 99 cent store

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you can post that picture all day...but let me tell you something.

listen carefully. you will never ever get paid over 30k to have your photo taken...never ever you fat piece of shit. you are a cheap twinkie from the 99 cent store

Why the fuck are you concerned if he's fat or what he looks like? Are you only attracted to fuck boys who look like you?

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com