Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fresno police shooting (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fresno police shooting
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Opinions?? Looks like an execution to me either way sad shit..

https://youtu.be/ypEN1ay5i78

The cops saw this young man, Dylan Noble of Fresno lay a little rubber while going around the corner in his loud V8 truck. That's why he was pulled over. Probably wasn't the first time he was hassled by police for having a loud V8. Maybe some of you can relate. The loss of life is sad. Those that know him say he was a good guy. Into things typical country guys are into. There was no need for the cold hearted cop to pump extra bullets into that young man's withering body. Your government is increasingly quick to use violence against not only other countries, but also against its citizens.
You need to get your facts straight. We are taking this particular shooting on a case by case basis ONLY! I hope what I just said sinks in for one moment.

He was pulled over because he drew attention to himself...PERIOD. He could've been driving a Prius; the V8 argument is null and void. He was driving in a reckless manner.

#1 Driving reckless through an intersection.
#2 Speeding down the road and the cops only caught him because of the red light down the road.
#3 Evading and not pulling over when take down lights/siren were issued.
#4 Not complying whatsoever to verbal commands.

At #3, this point it becomes a felony stop as you can see, guns were drawn while pulling him over and before the cops even got out of the car. They have no idea why he is doing this.

In this particular case, this kid made really stupid decisions which cost him his life. You just don't do this no matter how bad your day is because you know what...it just got a lot worse FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Maybe this kid was a good kid, but you would never know that by how he ACTED ON CAMERA.
You ever heard of actions speak louder that words? Ever heard of do stupid things win stupid prizes? How about cause and affect?

I don't think you are stupid by any means and I think you are a reasonable person and I do understand many of the things you speak, as well as agree with some of it. In this case, I believe your argument is irrelevant.

It didn't have to turn out this way and I don't like watching the video at all but this is what many good police have to deal with. You can't have people running around just doing whatever they feel like when they feel like it. There needs to be some form of law and order too.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9cobra7--------- Thank you. I do not think we have a disagreement here. I agree with your above post. Yes, to me chirping your tires while going around a corner is a trivial and not a crime. Very easy to do in a V8 truck [Smile] My only objection to the video was the cops pumping extra bullets into the young man's body after he was already shot several times. It seemed excessive. Maybe the young man could have survived. From what I've read and seen, the young man deserved deference if the actions that occurred were prompted by chirping the tires on his V8 truck. I wonder if this young man's punishment fit his "crime". I respect your opinion. It is very similar to mine.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
9cobra7--------- Thank you. I do not think we have a disagreement here. I agree with your above post. Yes, to me chirping your tires while going around a corner is a trivial and not a crime. Very easy to do in a V8 truck [Smile] My only objection to the video was the cops pumping extra bullets into the young man's body after he was already shot several times. It seemed excessive. Maybe the young man could have survived. From what I've read and seen, the young man deserved deference if the actions that occurred were prompted by chirping the tires on his V8 truck. I wonder if this young man's punishment fit his "crime". I respect your opinion. It is very similar to mine.

You keep talking about chirping tires? You could throw gum out the window and still get stopped if that helps your thinking. They may have not stopped him for that but the kicker was driving at high rate of speed. That combo will get you noticed for sure.

Here's where things get interesting. Suppose this young man is looking for a trigger on some sort of exploding device that he is wearing which the cops can't see. Is that possible? Yes it is.

The suspect just keeps putting his hands down where they don't belong. Cops repeatedly yell to keep his hands up which the suspect will not do. They don't know what else to do since every officer wants to go home to his family at the end of the day. Do you want to go home everyday?

Things are insane in the world right now and police are on extreme alert for domestic/foreign terrorists and cannot take any chances! This guy was clearly not rational at the time of the incident, who knows why.

So I ask you this: Is it possible that all these innocent unarmed black people (that make the news everyday) aren't so innocent as they claim to be? My answer is perhaps.

BTW, I'm running for president in 2020 [Big Grin]

One other thing. We used to have some police officers on here but I think they know not to post anything anymore since everything they do now is monitored. Facebook posts, forums, emails etc are all under observation and you've seen people put things on the net which has gotten people fired, sued etc.
Would've loved to hear from some of those individuals on these matters

[ 2016-07-22, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure they are all on the board still and still post. I don't think it's anybody's business who the cops are on the board at this point but I for one do know they are great people, love their mustangs and America. CaFords has the best cops!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The police are always watching groups like this. Sometimes they blend in, but always they lurk. Always on duty. Always snitching. You think they don't? They've been arresting people critizing cops online after the Dallas shootings. Do you still have your freedom of speech? At least this site isn't a government collaborator like apple, google, facebook, twitter, microsoft and the rest that always share all of your data with the government, so cops can arrest you for criticizing them online! Never say anything bad against the government using products from apple, google, facebook, twitter, and microsoft. They do not respect your freedom.

Some cops here probably know Noah Winchester, a rapist San Mateo & Sacramento cop that just got arrested for "kidnapping with intent to commit rape, rape, sexual penetration and oral copulation under color of authority, sexual battery, criminal threats, and forcible sex offenses." One of the girls was a minor [BS flag]

[ 2016-07-23, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Yes we do have fredom of speach and I am all for that. But the second you start talking about killing others based on their Race or Job or some other crazy reason, then the athorities should consider this as a serious matter.
We can be convicted of conspiracy to rob a bank , murder or kidnaping so that's why I believe these threats should be taken seriously.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The police come out to car shows with their families to show off their cars, they go to the track to race their cars, they jump on the forums to checkout what people are doing to their cars so they can do similar things to theirs. You know shit that maybe you should be doing instead of constantly hating on cops and worrying about them snitching which I'm not sure what type of snitching is even possible on a local car forum...
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Law enforcement also shoots a black man with his hands up as he tries to help an autistic patient playing with a toy truck. There is a video of it if you click here.

Law enforcement also beats and bloodies up a 19 year old girl that's deaf, blind, paralyzed cancer patient returning from brain tumor treatment.

History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whatever happened to bean bag rounds
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

El Caballo----- endless war is what happened [Frown] Instead of bean bags, cops are asking Obama for permission to use grenade launchers against you!

I can't say this enough ------- History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

War posture --- check --- hostile attitude by cops, just turn on the news or dare rev your V8 in front of a cop. Just look at the bloodied deaf, blind, paralyzed cancer patient teen girl returning from brain tumor treatment.

War tactics ---- check --- cops snooping on your phones, all calls, texts, chats, emails recorded. Invasive surveillance.

War weaponry --- check --- cops using war weaponry, armored vehicles, even bombing suspects and asking to use grenade launchers against Americans!

Watching people getting shot after getting pulled over for chirping their truck tires, burned tail lights or with their hands up is not easy for me. The punishment does not fit the crime. This is not justice. Life is too valuable.

[ 2016-07-26, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was suicide by cop, plain and simple. He couldn't do it himself so he made someone else do it for him. Listen to the audio.

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

I'm ready to give up on you at this point. You have clearly not understood what transpired in the video of the Fresno shooting incident. That kid took himself out! It doesn't matter how he got pulled over. He broke multiple laws and that is why he was pulled over. What don't you understand about this particular case??

You are clearly biased that all these police are out to get us for no reason. That hasn't happened yet...especially in this case.

Yes, there are cases of police overstepping boundaries but that Fresno shooting IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

You leave me bewildered and baffled at the lack of understanding and comprehension of what took place ON CAMERA [Confused] Watching people getting shot after getting pulled over for chirping their truck tires, burned tail lights or with their hands up is not easy for me. The punishment does not fit the crime. This is not justice. Life is too valuable. [/QB][/QUOTE]
quote:

quote:

[ 2016-07-26, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
El Caballo----- endless war is what happened [Frown] Instead of bean bags, cops are asking Obama for permission to use grenade launchers against you!

I can't say this enough ------- History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless War posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

War posture --- check --- hostile attitude by cops, just turn on the news or dare rev your V8 in front of a cop. Just look at the bloodied deaf, blind, paralyzed cancer patient teen girl returning from brain tumor treatment.

War tactics ---- check --- cops snooping on your phones, all calls, texts, chats, emails recorded. Invasive surveillance.

War weaponry --- check --- cops using war weaponry, armored vehicles, even bombing suspects and asking to use grenade launchers against Americans!

Watching people getting shot after getting pulled over for chirping their truck tires, burned tail lights or with their hands up is not easy for me. The punishment does not fit the crime. This is not justice. Life is too valuable.

Martha, you seem so wise. Maybe you should join the academy and share all of your wisdom. It'd be sooooo great....

[ 2016-07-26, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: graylx ]

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

he didnt get shot because of what he did prior to being pulled over. if that was the case, i agree. doing burnouts and speeding doesnt warrant getting shot and killed by police. but the fact is he got shot because he didnt cooperate and showed signs of pulling out a weapon.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

9cobra7------- It is hard to watch the video again and not think it should have been handled differently. The young man could have just gone through a break up. The young man could have been unjustly treated by police in the past. The young man could have been off his medication. We don't know yet. When it comes to determining life or death, living beings should be granted deference and error on the side of life. My only bias is towards the people. Towards life.

graylx ------- Thank you. The invitation to join your police academy is perplexing. Is it true you are a Fresno police officer? Please answer. I am unsure if you intended your invitation as a threat or with sarcasm. I have no conflict with you as a person. You are college educated, very articulate and serve the people. I too serve the people. We are on the same side.

[ 2016-07-27, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seriously they could of handled this differently... when my son is mad i tickle him and he ends up laughing. usually thats all is needed to change his attitude. these cops could of tickled him. i cant Fn believe they thought this kid ,who was hiding his hands behind his back, had a gun. dont police officers have training in mind reading?

PS> RIP MISS CLIO

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
justified, moving on....

Hmm...very different point of view than what you just said above ^^^

You and Martinna might need to have lunch to figure this one out [Confused]

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
justified, moving on....

Apparently you couldn't sense his sarcasm.

[ 2016-07-27, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
justified, moving on....

Apparently you couldn't sense his sarcasm.
Can someone whos tech savy come up with a sarcastic font so we can end internet confusion?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol !

--------------------
The anti-crew

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
seriously they could of handled this differently... when my son is mad i tickle him and he ends up laughing. usually thats all is needed to change his attitude. these cops could of tickled him. i cant Fn believe they thought this kid ,who was hiding his hands behind his back, had a gun. dont police officers have training in mind reading?

PS> RIP MISS CLIO

She just passed yesterday...thought we had Physics here i remember one of those cafords physics saying turbo50 would make good some day Call dem now for your free reading and dyno estimates

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Martinna, are you a Ron Paul supporter?
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Libertarian for life !

--------------------
The anti-crew

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi DLo ------- I can't say I support 100% of anyone's positions. Politics should not be like football, where you always vote for your favorite team.

Yes, what the Paul family says about civil liberties, endless war and freedom are hard to argue with. The 2016 presidential election now is about choosing between two limousine liberals with identical positions on war, surveillance and civil liberties. I support neither.

I know what I don't like. I don't like the Bush--Obama--Clinton way of invading innocent countries, killing innocent people, mass surveillance, limiting personal freedoms, subverting the judicial system and then raising taxes to fund all of this.

I may not be 100% right, but if I'm going to be wrong, I want to error on the side of freedom, equality and the preservation of life [patriot]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Martina has no choice but to vote for God emporer Trump!

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com