Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fresno police shooting (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fresno police shooting
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ You know the North Hollywood shootout would have been stopped a lot sooner had LAPD had Rifles in their cars. Little known fact. The cops literaly walked into a gun store and used civilian rifles to put him down cause swat couldn't get there....... The same AR Rifles that state leaders believe we shouldn't own. The Irony.....

Another example would be the Rodney King RIOT.
That could have been prevented on the first day.
Oakland's Riots without armored vehicles would be a nightmare to combat against. The next big Earthquake is going to bring oit the savages looting, raping, property damage...... LEO's and GOOD People with guns will be the only people to protect the weak & injured. [patriot]

Think of it a necessary evil, LEO's have had to update their tactics and equipment to combat criminals and possible terrorist attacks.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
DLo ---- thank you for the constructive criticism. Maybe my words trigger such an emotional response, that the reader loses a sense of rationality. This negates both sides goals. I will try to adapt. Police using grenade launchers against citizens was never claimed. It is true that across the country from Los Angeles School police got grenade launchers to Massachusetts police that got grenade launchers. No claim was ever made that grenades were actively being used against citizens. Maybe you are okay with Los Angeles School police owning grenade launchers as long as they don't use them. It is true Police have used a robot carrying a pipe bomb to kill a suspect. I suppose there are technical differences between a police using pipe bombs against its citizens and police using grenades. Inferring from earlier postings, maybe people here are okay with grenade launchers being used, as long as it's only against "gang members". For me, there is no valid reason for cops to ever own or use grenade launchers or anti-aircraft machine guns against their citizens. It is why I've politely Marked the post above so the officer conversant with the famously crooked Fresno Police department can Hatch a response.

Your arguments are rife with logical fallacies (for example, fallacy of composition, appeal to emotion, confirmation bias). As such, they are defective.

[ 2017-05-29, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: graylx ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
graylx ---- Thank you peace officer for editing your original slightly hostile Bulldog post. Instincts from a bygone youthful era? Do not worry. I will not re-post the original version. Your new gentler tone is much appreciated. I assure you I have no interest in voluntarily visiting your precinct. You are no longer anonymous and on your own have started behave as such. An auspicious sign for all. Your feigned politeness will have to continue. It's essential.

Do you know Police Chief Keith Foster at Fresno PD? Of course you know Mister Foster was convicted this Spring for being a drug dealer? Please. You must read the Fresno Bee ----- http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article152201757.html

Grenade launchers, war machines with roof mounted machine guns, the ability to snoop into anyone's cellphone. What more should we give you so you can serve and protect us sir? I saw in the news there are gang members out there. It will be a long time before the wall is built. Too too long. We need you to protect us now.

I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. You are probably one of them. You do hard work. It's true police officers have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

[Cool]

[ 2017-08-21, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=9jts0jHaUlA

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com