Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fresno police shooting (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fresno police shooting
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you guys catch what went on in page 2 of this thread? I said the police are always watching groups like this. Sometimes they blend in, but always they lurk. Always on duty. Always snitching. You think they don't? Right away and a detective cop not far from Fresno graylx came after me because he didn't like what I wrote, my freedom of speech. Fresno police are watching what you write about them online. Do not let them intimidate you. Stand your ground!

I could have had it worse. Police raid homes of bloggers that call them corrupt. This blogger was exercising their 1st amendment right, freedom of speech! Do you live in a free country?

-

-

Welcome to the New America.

[ 2017-04-26, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great police work GreyLX, anybody who threatens the cops threatens our society. Without the police there is no law and order, God bless the cops!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully Martinna is in the next videos getting suicided by cop.

Please stay under your rock this time, you do not work "for the people" lol

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:

it is possible for you to disagree with people without wishing death on them.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

I do disagree with a lot of people and don't wish death on them. In this case, not so much. Hopefully the rock he hides under for 2-3 months at a time chokes him the fuck dead.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
geez martinna ease up on LE man

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do disagree with a lot of people and don't wish death on them. In this case, not so much. Hopefully the rock he hides under for 2-3 months at a time chokes him the fuck dead.
I just could not imagine getting that upset with someone on the Internet

--------------------
The anti-crew

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I just could not imagine getting that upset with someone on the Internet
You don't have to be upset to wish someone not be on this earth to spew garbage anymore [Smile]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

i hope you dont have kids.

--------------------
The anti-crew

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
i hope you dont have kids.

I do and hope they never have to deal with scumbags like Martinna [Smile]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Did you guys catch what went on in page 2 of this thread? I said the police are always watching groups like this. Sometimes they blend in, but always they lurk. Always on duty. Always snitching. You think they don't? Right away and a Fresno cop graylx came after me because he didn't like what I wrote, my freedom of speech. Fresno police are watching what you write about them online. Do not let them intimidate you. Stand your ground!

I could have had it worse. Police raid homes of bloggers that call them corrupt. This blogger was exercising their 1st amendment right, freedom of speech! Do you live in a free country?

-

-

Welcome to the New America.

What is there to catch? Although I am employed in law enforcement, I am not employed by the Fresno Police Department. I am not lurking, I am simply a Mustang enthusiast. Frankly, as an employee of yet another understaffed municipality, I am too busy with work to "lurk". There are enough assaults, stabbings, and shootings to keep us busy.

I have no problem with freedom of speech, I embrace it and am often amused by it. If you choose to express your opinion, however misinformed it may be, that is your choice.

I work in investigations, with an emphasis in gangs and violent crimes. Before that, I worked the streets. I have had my chips in the game once or twice.

The people I deal with (gangsters) realize that my contact with them is a business transaction. Rarely is it ever personal. I am in the business of fact, not emotion. I could care less about the race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation of someone. But if you shoot or stab someone in my town, my associates and I will probably come knocking at your door because we believe in accountability (and the law demands it).

The goal is not to intimidate, but enforce the law. The pictures you show reflect the reality that such weapons and equipment are necessary. As I am sure you are aware, many of these suspects don't stop in the name of the law.

We plan for the worst case scenario and many of these gangsters are well armed. The recent Stockton bank robbery shows how well equipped and organized some of the gang members can be. They were armed with assault rifles, took hostages, and led the police on a pursuit while firing at pursuing officers. During the North Hollywood bank robbery, the suspects had body armor and assault rifles while the initial responding officers had handguns. The police haven't become militarized because they like "toys", it is because we need to be better equipped than the crooks so we can defend ourselves and the public.

My goal is to get home at the end of the night. There are a few well-publicized police shootings that people bring forward to advance their argument about police brutality. Some deservedly so. Rarely do you hear of examples where the police successfully diffused a threatening, armed subject with a taser or less lethal weapon. It's not sexy to, say, the media.

The media is a business and the goal is to generate income. In order to generate this income, the media will report on a compelling or controversial event or narrative becuase that generates viewership and, in turn, advertisement revenue. The more controversial the event, the better the viewership. However, this does not always mean a correct reporting of "facts". The police have historically not commented right away because investigations take time...such as processing the scene, interviewing all involved parties, obtaining and reviewing surveillance, preparing and submitting reports. Then the brass and the DA will often review the reports. In the meantime, the media can spin whatever narrative they want.

I realize my reply is probably a little long, but I will conclude it with this. We are put in a unique position where we are closely scrutinized and have to make split second decisions based on our perception of known facts at the time. An often used word in our business is "reasonable". As in, "Is the officer's action reasonable given the facts and circumstances?" Although there are some examples of malfeasance, which have been widely reported, most of us want to do the right thing.

[ 2016-08-31, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: graylx ]

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

You sir, are my hero! Very well written and stated.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
[worship]

True American hero! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

And on a side note regarding the media, just look how easy it is for people in power to manipulate 70-80% of the news sources. They don't do this to benefit the people, they do this so they can federalize police which they have no business doing...

--------------------

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All: please do not try and reason with Martina. This individual has made up their mind. Your time is better spent elsewhere, just stop feeding the troll.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
[worship]

True American hero! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://youtu.be/6rMBhJVr28w

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
graylx ----- I am glad that you were willing to share your perspective as a member of the police force and to remind our members that the police do a difficult and dangerous job. All too often, our police are not given the thanks and recognition they deserve. This has been especially true in recent times.

As you said, the job of the police is to enforce the law. And the purpose of the law is to protect innocent Americans from those who wish to do them harm. All of us in this forum respect our men in blue, and don't want any harm to come to them in the discharge of their duties. We are also all Americans, and we extend that same good will to all of our fellow citizens.

Because we wish to protect the lives of Americans against those who wish to cause harm, we must provide our police with the best tools so that they have the capacity to save as many American lives as possible.

We should ask ourselves: what tools will allow our police to neutralize the threat posed by dangerous criminals while minimizing the chances of harm to innocent Americans? What types of weapons have, for example, the precision to stop a criminal in a crowded place without threatening the lives or safety of innocent bystanders? What procedures or policies should we implement as a community in order to save the greatest number of American lives?

Are grenade launchers and vehicle-mounted automatic weapons the answer to these questions? Are these weapons even necessary? These are some of the world's most dangerous and deadly war machines, and we shouldn't forget how these same weapons contributed to unintended deaths of innocents in Iraq, where nearly a million civilians have died. Now imagine these same armored vehicles rolling down American streets. I am interested to hear your thoughts on how these weapons of war will be effective at saving American lives and minimizing harm once they are put to use on American soil.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump

[patriot]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump now that the site is back. A Mark to give Officer graylx an opportunity to Hatch a response.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Martinna, you pester more than a nagging wife does to her husband. I'm not law enforcement. But I have yet to see any police agency use a grenade launcher to launch a grenade anywhere. Contrary to what you think they're used for, they deploy them for non-lethal means. Find me an article or report of a cop throwing a frag grenade at a civilian and then I might be concerned.

I see your point with certain topics and some I may even agree with. The way you approach some of these subjects is going to get you nowhere.

[ 2017-04-12, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

DLo ---- thank you for the constructive criticism. Maybe my words trigger such an emotional response, that the reader loses a sense of rationality. This negates both sides goals. I will try to adapt. Police using grenade launchers against citizens was never claimed. It is true that across the country from Los Angeles School police got grenade launchers to Massachusetts police that got grenade launchers. No claim was ever made that grenades were actively being used against citizens. Maybe you are okay with Los Angeles School police owning grenade launchers as long as they don't use them. It is true Police have used a robot carrying a pipe bomb to kill a suspect. I suppose there are technical differences between a police using pipe bombs against its citizens and police using grenades. Inferring from earlier postings, maybe people here are okay with grenade launchers being used, as long as it's only against "gang members". For me, there is no valid reason for cops to ever own or use grenade launchers or anti-aircraft machine guns against their citizens. It is why I've politely Marked the post above so the officer conversant with the famously crooked Fresno Police department can Hatch a response.

[ 2017-04-15, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Fresno cops are doing a great job! Keep it up!

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

[ 2017-05-25, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
graylx ----- I am glad that you were willing to share your perspective as a member of the police force and to remind our members that the police do a difficult and dangerous job. All too often, our police are not given the thanks and recognition they deserve. This has been especially true in recent times.

As you said, the job of the police is to enforce the law. And the purpose of the law is to protect innocent Americans from those who wish to do them harm. All of us in this forum respect our men in blue, and don't want any harm to come to them in the discharge of their duties. We are also all Americans, and we extend that same good will to all of our fellow citizens.

Because we wish to protect the lives of Americans against those who wish to cause harm, we must provide our police with the best tools so that they have the capacity to save as many American lives as possible.

We should ask ourselves: what tools will allow our police to neutralize the threat posed by dangerous criminals while minimizing the chances of harm to innocent Americans? What types of weapons have, for example, the precision to stop a criminal in a crowded place without threatening the lives or safety of innocent bystanders? What procedures or policies should we implement as a community in order to save the greatest number of American lives?

Are grenade launchers and vehicle-mounted automatic weapons the answer to these questions? Are these weapons even necessary? These are some of the world's most dangerous and deadly war machines, and we shouldn't forget how these same weapons contributed to unintended deaths of innocents in Iraq, where nearly a million civilians have died. Now imagine these same armored vehicles rolling down American streets. I am interested to hear your thoughts on how these weapons of war will be effective at saving American lives and minimizing harm once they are put to use on American soil.

Remember that time Fresno police executed an unarmed retarded man, commando style? The video------
http://abc30.com/news/body-cam-footage-freddy-centeno-shot-by-fresno-police/1261494/

I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. They do hard work. It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

[patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com