Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk shit get hit, rule #1 of being drunk. Also you can't get away with that shit at a Raiders game, now you can't do that at a 9ers game. Times change same end results now at either venue.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Everybody's been on the doubtwagon all offseason, it's a roster in transition that needed to shed all the bullshit Harbaugh let go. Willis retired due to injury, AllDone smith is a dipshit, fagtree is Sherman's bitch and dropped everything, Borland was a ho that could only play the run. Baalkes been drafting sustainable talent so that we're not a one and done franchise, 5 count them 5 rings bitch.

49er defense tho, MON5T3R [worship]
FOR THE MOTHAFUCKIN WIINNNNN!!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I do not I repeat DO NOT condone violence... that being said this guy was begging to get into a fight. I saw multiple stories on this fight. According to the reports he actually put his hands on the guy and his wife pulled him away... and once he pushed his wife and started yelling at everyone else the guy lost it and beat up this guy. I think he took it way too far by kicking him when he was down.

Kicking him when he's down is fine by me if someone puts hands on anybody's wife
An I am fine with the guy kicking the dude while is on the ground. But if you need help with a fight then your no better then the guy who push the woman.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
I would bet niners finish last in the division.

It's waaaay to early for any sane person to argue with you there...

[ 2015-09-15, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: theconductor ]

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Jarryd Hayne had a promising flash after that fumble.

Jared did what we expected him to, he was nervous infront of the thousands of crowd on the first real game, with ALL eyes on him.

Just watch him on the second game, that was just a warm up for him [patriot]

Heard that bro. Hayne taking a pay cut to play for the niners shows heart. Hope he breaks ankles out there.
[patriot]

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by LSXCHIVA:
Go Niners

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BTW Raiders should just quit, throw in the towel and go start a tennis or volleyball franchise.

No cause I want my money [Razz]
I don't know.. Did you see Carr's performance? I was really hoping to see progress with the the recent adjustments 😂
Hey well don't get rolled by the Vikings tomorrow. Let's see how the 49ers start their season off.
Well try not too, might want to check your ESPN feed on who got steamrolled and spun around. Looks pretty strong and steady considering they shed all the old players(gore), retards(aldon) and pussies(Borland) are off the team. Kap looks more mature and it looks like we're gonna keep the power attack and strong d approach moving forward.
They played the sorry ass Vikings. Why don't you wait until they play somebody who can actually put the ball in the end zone or actually have a QB before you get excited lmao
+1
If anything this ugly start might give the 49ers a false sense of worth. They really lucked out that their mistakes didn't end up as points on the board. Let's see how SF does against teams who can stop the run and force Kap to make plays. Kap looked like more of a GAME MANAGER then Alex Smith.
165 yards no TD's no Picks..... strong running game and awsome performance by the Defense and only put up 20 against the Vikings.

Smith is looking dominant. 13 of 20 for 123 yards. No TDs and one pick. Good stuff.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I see Archy came out the fuckin woodwork. Where have you been?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck smith go 9ers!

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Oh I see Archy came out the fuckin woodwork. Where have you been?

It hasn't been football season! [Big Grin]

Plus this could be one of the only weeks I can show my face. Week one doesn't tell us much of anything.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS!

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:
Go NINERS!

FTW
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Go Niners
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch, rough start!

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Realistic team showing-up. It's gonna be a LONG season for them. [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Everybody's been on the doubtwagon all offseason, it's a roster in transition that needed to shed all the bullshit Harbaugh let go. Willis retired due to injury, AllDone smith is a dipshit, fagtree is Sherman's bitch and dropped everything, Borland was a ho that could only play the run. Baalkes been drafting sustainable talent so that we're not a one and done franchise, 5 count them 5 rings bitch.

49er defense tho, MON5T3R [worship]
^ Yup that D looked great today didn't?

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Defense and offense played horrible, nothing was clicking until 3rd qtr.

We win some we lose some!

Goooo Niners!!!

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Realistic team showing-up. It's gonna be a LONG season for them. [dance]

Like 40 said "Yup"......

Reality will set in with all those key losses, especially on Defense. That boner Jed York had since last weeks win has turned into limp dick Willie....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Week 2, this is a tough win for most teams(pit at home). At least they didn't give up.

--------------------

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The NFL definitely set the Niners up for this one....

Pittsburgh had been off since Thursday before last.
The Niners played on Monday
The Niners had to travel across the country
Yes Pittsburgh is better all around but damn this shit ain't right whose the asshat who made this schedule up??

[ 2015-09-20, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: PonyBoy415 ]

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We got killed out there. [Roll Eyes]

I guess at least I won my Fan Duels and my fantasy.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Go Niners!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:
The NFL definitely set the Niners up for this one....

Pittsburgh had been off since Thursday before last.
The Niners played on Monday
The Niners had to travel across the country
Yes Pittsburgh is better all around but damn this shit ain't right whose the asshat who made this schedule up??

https://youtu.be/Je29zLtYyGw

--------------------

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And then Ralphy beat the bullies ass, very funny Slow back mountain
Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com