Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it:
#1 Ramp up the fans and be a winning team for few years.
#2 Get them behind you and build a new stadium.
#3 Sell out the stadium and start doing stupid shit and make sure the fans are nice and drunk with 10.00 beers so they don't notice.
#4 Dismantle the team starting with a great coach and top players will follow...
#5 Go into complete shambles the next season (since you can) and be like the Raiders but at least you have a fancy new stadium. Since the Raider fans don't care how bad they are, maybe the niner fans won't either.

I find it fascinating that people with money can do such stupid things! How the fuck did they get so rich being so stupid???
Hit em' in the pocket book is the only way to change stupid shit, I'll never go to one of there games!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait to see your shitty team move back to la

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

WHASDFY?!?!
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2015-03-09, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
This is what happens when you have a young idiot owner and a clueless manager...should have kept harbaugh...keep tuned, more players to follow #52-lupati is next...9ers will be a put together team come this season....sad they couldn't pull the big 1 before all these great players left especially for gore, willis and smith.....

Iupati is signing with either the jets or cards. I'd keep on eye on Willis he could pull a farve; retire and 6 months later come back. This would def mean he wante out of SF. I am sure there is no reason for him to stay. It's obvious harabaugh as the glue and once these idiotic pansy owners removed him the team fell apart. There is no leadership from the top all the way to the coaches. These idiots really wanted the fans to get excited over Darnell Dockett. WHAT? He was good 5 years ago yo.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can trace back the beginning of their demise way before Harbaugh was let go. I noticed a huge change in the team the second Kapernick became the starting QB.

I tried telling people Kapernick wasn't the answer and it fell on def ears. Now lets see how this guy does without some pro bowl caliber players, different coaches and a lack of veteran leadership of both sides of the ball.

I will go ahead and say it now. The Raiders will have a better record then SF next season.

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Can't wait to see your shitty team move back to la

I can't wait to see the Raider's leave the bay area too. Problem is the shitty fans are still here, but maybe some will leave with them.

I'm actually with Slowback67 on this niner thing. It's almost as if they are purposely trying to ruin the team for years and years. Makes absolutely no sense

[Confused]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I will go ahead and say it now. The Raiders will have a better record then SF next season.

According to your recent NFL predictions, which were all incorrect by 100%. Would you like to place a bet? $100? If Raiders end up with a better record the Niners, I'll deliver the $100 to you.

If the Niners have a better record, you owe me $100.

Deal?

[ 2015-03-10, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You can trace back the beginning of their demise way before Harbaugh was let go. I noticed a huge change in the team the second Kapernick became the starting QB.

I tried telling people Kapernick wasn't the answer and it fell on def ears. Now lets see how this guy does without some pro bowl caliber players, different coaches and a lack of veteran leadership of both sides of the ball.

Your the only bandwagon fan I know that jumped off and for everyone else who does, good!
This team is full of talented young players ready to fill in. Willis is a great player and individual and can never be replaced but last year he didn't even play half the year and bowman was out all last season and the niners still ended up with the number 4 defense. Bowman can step up in and play up to the level that willis played and Borland can step in and play like a pro bowler like he showed last season. The only concern I have is what direction this team is heading. What's their identity. Who's in charge. Is Jedd York going to finally get out of everyone's way or is he going to be like Al Davis and cripple a once proud organization. Oh and as far as your bet I will bet you $200 the niners will have a better record than the raiders.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Sorry but if you have to finance sports tickets for 10 years your ass should probably just watch from home.

I do have a Q for the REAL 49ers fans, what do you really think of this new stadium? The Giants got a super shiny nice ass park right by the Bay and you guys have to commute to SC to watch a game at a stadium that doesn't really look like anything special. There are a lot of stadiums around the league that appear to be better looking then the Niners new pad. Are you guys happy with the stadium/location?

Honestly I like levi's its not perfect by any means but you can't really compare a baseball stadium to football since the baseball stadiums have more freedom to customize due to difference in dimensions and football is cookie cutter. I don't like the fact they're in santa clara, but if they couldn't get anything done in San Francisco I'm glad they stayed in the Bay Area.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this hatred on the niners, Its simple. If you dont like the team, DONT WATCH.. I dont like the moves, but its still my team and im still going to be watching every sunday.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

According to your recent NFL predictions, which were all incorrect by 100%. Would you like to place a bet? $100? If Raiders end up with a better record the Niners, I'll deliver the $100 to you.

Deal?

Deal
100 bucks. I'm game. [patriot]

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Deal?

Deal
100 bucks. I'm game. [patriot]

[patriot] [patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
All this hatred on the niners, Its simple. If you dont like the team, DONT WATCH.. I dont like the moves, but its still my team and im still going to be watching every sunday.. [Roll Eyes]

Go watch soccer fgts.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:

Go watch soccer fgts.
Or tennis
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reggie bush to the niners
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:

Goodluck with that, he'll be healthy for half the year

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:

If the 49ers picked him up they should you his for special teams and very little carries. The 49ers haven't had a return game sense Ginn was there.

--------------------

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:

If the 49ers picked him up they should you his for special teams and very little carries. The 49ers haven't had a return game sense Ginn was there.
Not a 49ers fan, just seen it on sports center and thought is share lol
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump for Chris Borland Retiring

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Here's an article.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chris-borland-announces-retirement-at-age-24-due-to-concussion-fears-022911846.html

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i really think these players just want out of their contracts and out of the 9ers organization...probably cant stand that lil punk Jed, little spoiled unaware of football brat...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going to Levi on April 11th for Monster Jam! Gonna be sick!! lol

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com