Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do those two have that Alex Smith doesn't? Super Bowl appearances!!

Doesn't a running back lead the Cheifs in recieving yards?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm trying my best not to make the Raiders thread be about the 49ers. I only posted the link so these guys could get a good laugh at Kap. But if you want to talk about receiving yards, or passing yards for that matter....... Smith still has more then Kap this year. You can check the stats yourself. Oh & you might want to listen to the podcast from KNBR today. An NFL Films guy gave a great non bias review on Kap's performance so far this year.

Back to the Raiders..... Do the Raiders go back to having McFadden as their #1 RB ? I guess it depend on how healthy he can really be. His numbers aren't looking too good compared to the other RBs on the team. Maybe the Raiders should use him as a 3rd down back to keep him less likely to get hurt.

[ 2013-11-12, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NINERS SUCK!!!!
all they had to do was win by 8 for me and ill be a g richer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no. you suck niners! suck suck suck!!! [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I'm trying my best not to make the Raiders thread be about the 49ers. I only posted the link so these guys could get a good laugh at Kap. But if you want to talk about receiving yards, or passing yards for that matter....... Smith still has more then Kap this year. You can check the stats yourself. Oh & you might want to listen to the podcast from KNBR today. An NFL Films guy gave a great non bias review on Kap's performance so far this year.

Back to the Raiders..... Do the Raiders go back to having McFadden as their #1 RB ? I guess it depend on how healthy he can really be. His numbers aren't looking too good compared to the other RBs on the team. Maybe the Raiders should use him as a 3rd down back to keep him less likely to get hurt.

Either EVERY reciever has been down, or they have been running too successfully for him to need to throw much. They want him healthy late. Again, Smith had a chance with this team. Couldn't do it. He was pitiful second half vs the giants in the NFC champ game. You are going to see real fast when he plays some real defenses. How many 400 yard games does he have? How many NFL records? Kaep is already in the record books. Lol. Niners just lost one, after knocking down 5 in a row by double digit points each. 30+ points in each.

Smith will NEVER win a SB. And if you say Kaep can't, I laught at that. One play away already, didn't even have a season under his belt.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Besides, you should thank Harbaugh. Without him, the Chiefs never get smith. The league never finds out he can be serviceable. He had so many coaches and coordinators that couldn't get through to him. Then Harbaugh and Roman show him something even he can do.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Either EVERY reciever has been down, or they have been running too successfully for him to need to throw much. They want him healthy late. Again, Smith had a chance with this team. Couldn't do it. He was pitiful second half vs the giants in the NFC champ game. You are going to see real fast when he plays some real defenses. How many 400 yard games does he have? How many NFL records? Kaep is already in the record books. Lol. Niners just lost one, after knocking down 5 in a row by double digit points each. 30+ points in each.

Smith will NEVER win a SB. And if you say Kaep can't, I laught at that. One play away already, didn't even have a season under his belt.

Yes, yes. We've heard you time and time again that you prefer the taste of Kaep's cock over Smith's. Wanna take your cheer-leading to the other thread? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
quote:

Yes, yes. We've heard you time and time again that you prefer the taste of Kaep's cock over Smith's. Wanna take your cheer-leading to the other thread? [Roll Eyes]
Why? Raiders fans abandoned this thread with their seasons hope.

[ 2013-11-12, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your team sucks, get over it. Here's to when your team did good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ72rE6iyw

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt Mcgloin best QB Evar
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:

Hey. The kids doing really well. Putting a show on for them Texans. McGloin doing work.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

First starts always seem to be good for QBs. When playing against so-so defenses. But he did look good. His arm isn't the best nor are the balls he throws pretty, but he looked smart.

For sure a better option than Pryor.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 Go Raiders [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They did pretty good today first away game win [Razz]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job Raiders!

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Good job Raiders!

4-6!! Woohoo!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Good job Raiders!

4-6!! Woohoo!
Hmm must be what the guy was talking about in the niner thread...for all the shit talking you do about trolling you my friend do plenty of it

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Win is A Win, looking forward to Cowboys Raiders on Turkey Day
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
News flash for niners fans ,we raider fans knew the Raiders were going to suck this year, when are you niner fans going to admit that the niners suck to this year? The niners haven't won a game against a team with a winning record this year not once...and kapes number suck bad this year ,only one good passing game,that was in game one

[ 2013-11-17, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
News flash for niners fans ,we raider fans knew the Raiders were going to suck this year, when are you niner fans going to admit that the niners suck to this year? The niners haven't won a game against a team with a winning record this year not once...and kapes number suck bad this year ,only one good passing game,that was in game one

Arizona... [Roll Eyes]

At least the 49ers may go to the playoffs.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Panthers might knock Niners chances at the wild card if they don't step it up lol
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Our defense gives us a chance and Kaep is still learning, remember how many years we gave smith a chance being well below 500 but at least we don't have 3rd string mcgroin

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
News flash for niners fans ,we raider fans knew the Raiders were going to suck this year, when are you niner fans going to admit that the niners suck to this year? ....

That was funny. First because you knew you guys suck. Second, because I have not heard not one raider fan say they are not going to the super bowl(or at least the playoffs), I hear that shit EVERY year.

Also you guys win a game and we lose a game and boy does chokeland get loud! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Oakland for being the only Bay Area football team to win this weekend. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Raiderjoey:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by Raiderjoey:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Good to pick up a win but this team needs to improve a whole hell of a lot. 10/19 for 88 yards passing with 2 INT's is the type of shit Jamarcus Russel used to put up. Win or not those stats against a shitty ass Steelers squad is not Ballin.

I don't care who we played, a win is a win...the steelers had won two in a row and the media was riding their dicks again like they were about to kill us. FALSE. TP2 did fine, one pic was on him, the 2nd was off the hands of the receiver. Our defense is playing lights out right now getting to the qb with no pass rusher and causing turnovers is what we need. we need to do something about our 2nd half offense though.
Pryor looks good running but he's far from being a good enough passer to make any playoff run.
are you serious? lol do you remember a guy called Tebow? He made it to the playoffs and WON a game, Pryor is STRIDES ahead of where TT was, pun intended...
What happened to Pryor? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com