Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish all our games were always this late. Go Raiders!!

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice game raiders pryors ballin yeaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bye bye matt flynn beat out by a rookie again lol
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
bye bye matt flynn beat out by a rookie again lol

Poor guy.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO RAIDERS
Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we are BALLIN out there! sorry for not updating the thread peeps. I recently wrote a song for the Raider Nation, it's getting retweets and reposts from A LOT of people associated with the Raiders (including a couple players) so check it out and bump this on game day!!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

NEW OAKLAND RAIDERS ANTHEM:

Shield On My Chest - Joey Marx
www.soundcloud.com/joeymarx/somc

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know you guys see the progression. but the hate is still strong in MANY. I said we could go 4-0 after the bye week, 1 down...3 to go. The Eagles are next?? their wings will be clipped and they will plummet into The Black Hole!!!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to pick up a win but this team needs to improve a whole hell of a lot. 10/19 for 88 yards passing with 2 INT's is the type of shit Jamarcus Russel used to put up. Win or not those stats against a shitty ass Steelers squad is not Ballin.

[ 2013-10-29, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Good to pick up a win but this team needs to improve a whole hell of a lot. 10/19 for 88 yards passing with 2 INT's is the type of shit Jamarcus Russel used to put up. Win or not those stats against a shitty ass Steelers squad is not Ballin.

I don't care who we played, a win is a win...the steelers had won two in a row and the media was riding their dicks again like they were about to kill us. FALSE. TP2 did fine, one pic was on him, the 2nd was off the hands of the receiver. Our defense is playing lights out right now getting to the qb with no pass rusher and causing turnovers is what we need. we need to do something about our 2nd half offense though.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE RAIDERS!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
FUCK THE RAIDERS!

Tarver you son...

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Raiderjoey:
quote:

I don't care who we played, a win is a win...the steelers had won two in a row and the media was riding their dicks again like they were about to kill us. FALSE. TP2 did fine, one pic was on him, the 2nd was off the hands of the receiver. Our defense is playing lights out right now getting to the qb with no pass rusher and causing turnovers is what we need. we need to do something about our 2nd half offense though.
Pryor looks good running but he's far from being a good enough passer to make any playoff run.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

Pryor looks good running but he's far from being a good enough passer to make any playoff run.
are you serious? lol do you remember a guy called Tebow? He made it to the playoffs and WON a game, Pryor is STRIDES ahead of where TT was, pun intended...

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

are you serious? lol do you remember a guy called Tebow? He made it to the playoffs and WON a game, Pryor is STRIDES ahead of where TT was, pun intended...
Really Tebow? I like Tebow but there is a reason why he's not a quarterback in the NFL right now. Not even a back up. The broncos made the playoffs that year thanks to the lack of talent in the AFC and how horrible the AFC west was. Pryor is better than tebow but pryor is still in the bottom third of nfl qb's
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I don't know about the bottom of the NFL. I think Josh Freeman's performance was the worst I've seen in a while. I'll be curious to see how Priyor does and continues to play. Hell if he was on the 49ers right now he be able to run that offense as good as Colin Kaepernick IMO.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ I don't know about the bottom of the NFL. I think Josh Freeman's performance was the worst I've seen in a while. I'll be curious to see how Priyor does and continues to play. Hell if he was on the 49ers right now he be able to run that offense as good as Colin Kaepernick IMO.

[BS flag] [Razz]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

[BS flag] [Razz]
 -

-

Other then 2 INT's that didn't affect the outcome of the game....I'd say both QB's are very close in stats LOL.

[ 2013-10-29, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
FUCK THE 49ers and MM Deal of the Day

[Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

[BS flag] [Razz]
 -

-

Other then 2 INT's that didn't affect the outcome of the game....I'd say both QB's are very close in stats LOL.

Other than the two worst things a quarterback can do. Yup. Haha. The stats aren't very comparable at all. Even if they were, you don't get to see all of Kaep now. There is too much to bud had on that O line and our running backs.

He looks good for where he is in his career. Don't think he's comparable to Kaep, right now. Who knows, when the rest of the team is in better shape. Pryor could be a pretty good QB.

[ 2013-10-30, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

When I say those stats aren't comparable, let me tell you what I mean also.

Pryor had 3 more attempts, with the same number of completions.

He had 50% of the yards passing. The rush yards were really from a single broken play. Really really really broken play. Still super athletic to take it to the house.

Pryor had one TD on the day.

Kaep had 3.

Also, the Niners were ahead by a lot the whole game. So he got minimal reps.

49ers have won their last 5 and scored 30 or more and each of them. Why have the franchise qb drop back and pass all day risking injury? You can win games on defense and a rush attack early. QBs step up when they have to. ie ATL last year. Green Bay last year.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

#2 > #7

put ANY QB behind Oakland's line and not one would perform as well as he has. Wait til Pryor get's some protection and has more time in the pocket...he's shown that he can pass in the Denver and SD games, and pass well at that...with a horrendous line in front of him. TP2 is one of the largest, THEE fastest (actually behind Vick by .06 seconds in the 40) and most athletic QB in the history of the NFL and that's a dangerous combo.

[ 2013-10-30, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Raiderjoey ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaep had the highest QBR rating last game since 2006. The two performances don't even compare. Pittsburg is a garbage team and the raiders rankings are in the shitter. Raiders have lost twice as many games as the 5 time Super Bowl champion and reigning NFC championship niners. So if Kaep is supposedly worse than pry0r id rather have the worse qb that wins games. Pryor is the black Tebow
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Kap's 78-yarder: he's quick but the DB was gaining on him the whole time and would've caught up if the run was any longer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_889VMg3AaE

TP2"s run...no need to explain, 10 yards in front of EVERYONE on D, he was outrunning Denarius Moore lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfWWsOzrjo

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Kaep had the highest QBR rating last game since 2006. The two performances don't even compare. Pittsburg is a garbage team and the raiders rankings are in the shitter. Raiders have lost twice as many games as the 5 time Super Bowl champion and reigning NFC championship niners. So if Kaep is supposedly worse than pry0r id rather have the worse qb that wins games. Pryor is the black Tebow

you're foolish. the 9ers played the JAGUARS...I would hope he went off like he did.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

you're foolish. the 9ers played the JAGUARS...I would hope he went off like he did.
Who cares what either one of them did in week 8, Pryors body of work is week 8. Real impressive I guess. Tebow had a better winning percentage and actually won in the playoffs. He's better than Pryor any day of the week, plus he owned the Raiders when he was on the Denver Ponies.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com