Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a win is a win...im no raider fan, but im happy any team from the bay win....supporting the bay baby even though 9ers got smashed back to back from the hawks.

btw pryor is good, he just needs more clock time..should have played him the remainder of the season last year since palmer was useless....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
Ugly win but I'll take it.

Oh and after 2 weeks, guess what team leads the NFL in rushing AND sacks..

after two weeks last year the cardinals were 2-0 and beat the patriots what's your point. People need to stop crowning teams this early in the year.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

after two weeks last year the cardinals were 2-0 and beat the patriots what's your point. People need to stop crowning teams this early in the year.
My point is what I stated...how is this crowning a team? lol, c'mon son. Oakland is considered the most garbage team in the NFL in all phases of the game. (I agreed until I saw the Colts game) we're still down there, but to be "garbage" team and lead in those categories is impressive and unexpected. GO RAIDERS!

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

My point is what I stated...how is this crowning a team? lol, c'mon son. Oakland is considered the most garbage team in the NFL in all phases of the game. (I agreed until I saw the Colts game) we're still down there, but to be "garbage" team and lead in those categories is impressive and unexpected. GO RAIDERS!
Your saying the raiders are leading the league in rushing and sacks after two weeks. Does it matter. Once again Payton Manning last year threw 3 interceptions in the second week of the season and if it weren't for AP he would've won MVP. All I'm saying there's a lot of season to be played.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Correction Jags are the NFL's worst team even if their starting QB was healthy. Raiders are starting to turn it around especially with the bone head penalties. D looks solid and I'm sure Pryor will be entertaining. BTW This is coming from a Niner fan.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black fifty, sit down son.

Snakebit, I agree fully. This season is a throwaway..next season we have $$$ to throw around and it should start to get interesting.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Snakebit, I agree fully. This season is a throwaway..next season we have $$$ to throw around and it should start to get interesting.

The only team that's gonna give you grief in the draft is the Browns....... You know they're gonna be going after some sought after player's this upcoming draft. [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:

Take your raider panties off bro they're not going anywhere this year they'd be lucky if they win 5 games. They do however seem to be turning it around by establishing stability and signing players who actually want to play. I hope they do good not a hater but it's still too early to really gauge how a team will do.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

The only team that's gonna give you grief in the draft is the Browns....... You know they're gonna be going after some sought after player's this upcoming draft. [Eek!]
Seems like they're still kicking themselves for getting out bid for RG3. I bet they'll be willing to sell the house for Teddy Bridgewater the QB from Louisville

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seems like they're still kicking themselves for getting out bid for RG3. I bet they'll be willing to sell the house for Teddy Bridgewater the QB from Louisville
Nope
 -
Johnny Football [Razz]

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:

Take your raider panties off bro they're not going anywhere this year they'd be lucky if they win 5 games. They do however seem to be turning it around by establishing stability and signing players who actually want to play. I hope they do good not a hater but it's still too early to really gauge how a team will do.
Blackfifty,
Did you not read what I wrote?? Lol I'm a Raider til the death of me but I'm a fan of football at the same time, I know a few things. You telling me how many games we'll probably win, RIGHT after I said this season is a throwaway, is pointless. You act like I'm out here screaming "SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!" False, I said, for everyone saying we're the most garbage in the NFL, those stats are impressive. Now please, take your seat.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

They got their biggest test of the season this week & on Monday at that in freaking Denver of all places. If the D can hold Manning to under 24 points I will have to tip my Niner hat to them. Especially since everyone is hanging from Manning nuts right now. He is pretty dope tho. The key to the game will be to bump Welker on the line on every play. He' a quick little fugger.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Yeah I'm scared for monday night. I know Tarver will have us ready though. But Manning is something special...here's the bad thing:

If you can't get pressure on the him, he'll carve you up. If you blitz, he'll carve you up lol.

Oakland NEEDS turnovers, period. and we need to manage that clock to keep my man off the field.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

The key to beat Manning is to only rush 4 & be able to play very good Man 2 Man....... Only a few teams come to mind that do this. The Seacocks being the best at it in the NFL right now...... The only divisional AFC West team I know that plays a lot of Man 2 Man is KC.

Everyone is going to have a tough time beating Denver. They are a solid team. I've got nothing bad to say about them. They might be the most put together team in the AFC IMO.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:

Blackfifty,
Did you not read what I wrote?? Lol I'm a Raider til the death of me but I'm a fan of football at the same time, I know a few things. You telling me how many games we'll probably win, RIGHT after I said this season is a throwaway, is pointless. You act like I'm out here screaming "SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!" False, I said, for everyone saying we're the most garbage in the NFL, those stats are impressive. Now please, take your seat.

I like how you say you know a thing or two about football but still argue that two wins is a great enough sample size for you to brag about being the sack or rushing leaders. How long until McFadden goes down and your rushing woes begin? I never once said they were the weakest team in the NFL. The jaguars take that crown by a mile.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope
 -
Johnny Football [Razz]

HAHA I actually like Johnny Football, dude's hilarious with all his crap talking. I think he'd be great as a Raider.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Yeah I'm scared for monday night. I know Tarver will have us ready though. But Manning is something special...here's the bad thing:

If you can't get pressure on the him, he'll carve you up. If you blitz, he'll carve you up lol.

Oakland NEEDS turnovers, period. and we need to manage that clock to keep my man off the field.

Damn I actually agree with you. Seems like you have a solid coach on defense and this will sure prove how you guys fair against the elite teams. Too bad the raiders safety is out he was a big part of the defense.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Yea Young did well when Branch went down last week.I hope he plays well Monday. And if DMC goes down we have Reece and Jennings still in the backfield. We'll be fine lol

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sad part is DMC isnt the one who was doing the rushing yeah against the jags. i want to see the hard running DMC he better start showing it, this is his contract year and other teams are watching him. lets go RAIDERS 8-8 is all im asking for haha since it is a throw away season like someone else said.
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with that said.......TTT!!!GO Raiders!! We still have some hope for the bay area!! GO GO GO GO even though it's going to be hard hard hard tmmrw!!

btw im not a raiders fan, they do look better than the 9ers though...

[ 2013-09-22, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
with that said.......TTT!!!GO Raiders!! We still have some hope for the bay area!! GO GO GO GO even though it's going to be hard hard hard tmmrw!!

The raiders have no hope. For anything. For a long time.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Venom
¯
Member # 9201

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venom  Ford pictures for Venom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:

The raiders have no hope. For anything. For a long time.
Still angry about your team losing today?? Anyways if the raiders play good defense and keep manning under 24 points, there is a chance. If not he's going to torch them.
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some huge "ifs".

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

IT'S GAME DAY HOES!!!!! let's GO!

Hit Manning early, often and HARD!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man it's going to be tough, I just don't want the Raiders to get blown out .. But it more then likely, oh well , Go Raiders !

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com