Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Official Oakland Raiders 16-17 season thread: 12-3 Carr out McGloin IN
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Raiderjoey:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Rich Gannon was better

at this point in their careers? not a chance.

derek carr is going to the be the best Raiders QB of all time when he finishes his career here. just watch.

10-2

People said that about Kap. Anything can happen. Hell some talking heads said Kap could be the GOAT after a couple starts LOL.
Smh they are in completely different categories.
You're right about that, Carrs not a disgrace to the league and a commie sympathizer.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Rich Gannon was better

derek carr is going to the be the best Raiders QB of all time when he finishes his career here. just watch.

10-2

People said that about Kap. Anything can happen. Hell some talking heads said Kap could be the GOAT after a couple starts LOL.
I wasn't trying to compaire those two players. Tony Romo tore shit up in the regular season, let's see how Carr does in the playoffs before we 'Crown His Ass' as being the best QB that Oakland has ever had. That said, Carr is by far better than most of the guys who have been under center over the past 15 years...... We don't wanna go down the list LOL.

[ 2016-12-07, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Rich Gannon was better

10-2

I wasn't trying to compaire those two players. Tony Romo tore shit up in the regular season, let's see how Carr does in the playoffs before we 'Crown His Ass' as being the best QB that Oakland has ever had. That said, Carr is by far better than most of the guys who have been under center over the past 15 years...... We don't wanna go down the list LOL.
So you are basically saying Carr is better than Alex Smith?
[worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ KAP threw for less than 5 yards in a game. Only person who had a worse scorecard was D Anderson going 0-1 with a pick for the Panthers LOL.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ KAP threw for less than 5 yards in a game. Only person who had a worse scorecard was D Anderson going 0-1 with a pick for the Panthers LOL.

Kaep also took us to the Super Bowl. How's Alex Smith though?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Kaep also took us to the Super Bowl. How's Alex Smith though?
The last 4 seasons with a winning record. This thread is for the Raiders Fans. But KC vs OAK should be a good game tomorrow. [patriot]

--------------------

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KC has our number. I could complain about all the factors that went into this game but at the end of the day, we lost. the offense let the team down for the 1st time this season while the defense went OFF! but that's ok. last time KC beat us, we won 6 in a row....let's just do that again...

10-3

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Kap and Alex smith, both are hoes
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Raiders playoffs here we come
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I flew down to SD to be at this game. No way I could miss the Raiders potentially clinch a playoff spot for the 1st time in 13.9 years. The stadium was EASILY 85% Raiders fans and it was amazing. We're now sitting at 11-3 and are playoff bound!

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Derek Carr suffered a broken fibula in the win over the Colts this weekend. The injury has sidelined Carr for the remainder of the season but this team is nowhere near out of it. The Raiders have the 2nd best O-Line in the NFL, 3 incredible running backs, elite receivers and a top 10 defense (over the last 9 weeks). The team will travel to Denver for the final match up of the regular season and they will get a WIN to clinch the AFC west and at LEAST the #2 seed in the AFC. giving them a bye week and a home playoff game in the process. The season isn't over, the game plan has simply changed. DC is definitely the heart of this team but do you think for a second he's gonna tell his team "hey I'm out so y'all just go ahead and give up." ??? Not a chance. As much as I hate on McGloin...he's gonna HAVE to step up, he has no other option. Everyone on the team needs to step up and FAST. Start catching the damn ball. It's not over until it's over. We don't know how we'll look until next week vs Denver. We can lock up a division title and have a bye giving us an extra week to rest up and prepare. We're good we've been overcoming and proving to be the truth all damn season. We're in too deep to give up.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

If raiders play Alex smith they're going to beat KC in the playoffs cause Smith a hoe.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Is anyone going to get Crabtree his chain back?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Connor cook is a hoe too

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Las Vegas though?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No more football. F**ck the NFL
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beast Mode to oakland

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Vegas you mean?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com