Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ANOTHER SHOOTING! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ANOTHER SHOOTING!
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Kids are dead and some of you people are worried about the government taking away your assault rifles...fucking unbelieveable. Sad day in America. [Frown]

Agreed. The gun aspect of this is getting carried away while families are suffering big time. My apologies to all. I cried this morning as this horror was unfolding so I'm not unemotional about this.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Kids are dead and some of you people are worried about the government taking away your assault rifles...fucking unbelieveable. Sad day in America. [Frown]

Tthats what im talking about, fuckng disgusting. Have some sympathy for the families, seems like you guys care more about your firearms then the small children who got there lifes cut short.

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
I still haven't heard one practical reason for owning an assault rifle. You're statements regarding "assault" are getting into semantics. A semi auto AR15 is a much more efficient killing tool than a model 700 Remington bolt action rifle.

Have you read the monthly NRA magazine? There are usually two decent articles about historical weapons or new toys and the rest of it is them trying to ram their politics down your throat.

As a hunter, I see semi rifles and pistols as just toys for shooting paper. I have no use for them. I'm sure you're a normal person who enjoys it as a hobby but I see so many people at the range who have no business handling a gun and here they are with a gun that could kill a lot of people in a very short time.

What is your plan then? Outlaw semi-auto pistols, rifles and shotguns?

I just read the other day there are an estimated 300 MILLION fiearms in the US. Lets just say 50% of those are semi-autos. Thats 150 MILLION firearms. Unfortunately for you, the 4th and 14th Amendments still apply and the Government cannot just come take those legally owned firearms from you without due process or adequate compensaton. On average, a semi-auto firearm is about $700. To properly confiscate those firearms, the government would need to pay out nearly $105 BILLION. Shit, lets just raise taxes on the rich to cover it.

Then you run into the issue of those who wouldn't give them up. Roughly 47% of the population owns guns. Lets say 75% of those own semi-autos and of those people all but 1% would turn them in. That 1% equals 1.2 million people you would need to go door to door with SWAT teams to confiscate their guns. Do you know how many years and lives it would take to confiscate those firearms? What you are proposing is completely unfeasable.

[ December 14, 2012, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another GOD Damn mother fuckin shooting. I offer my deepest condolences to the families of all the innocet children and adults who lost theri lives today from this horrable mass shooting. I feel like shit right now. So many young lives were wasted today.
How many more people need to die in this country from mass shootings before somthing is done about it?

Fuck you, you fuckin gun nuts that scream " guns don't kill people, people do." Fuck you.

Guns are too easy to get in this country and the time to significantly thigten or enact new gun laws is now.

These mass shootings are becoming a regular occurrence and somthing needs to be done about it. If our elected government officials sit back and do nothing, an injustice will be done to those who have died.

Fuck the NRA. It's time for America to stand up and demand tighter gun laws.
Fuck the republican party for taking gun industry money and for being puppets of the NRA.

You fucking gun blasting mother fuckers, how many more people need to die before we tighten our gun laws?

At the very least, guns should not be as easy to get as a carton of milk.
At the very least, any gun buyer should have to pay for and out a mountain of paper work and be subjected to a strict back ground check lasting many days and psychiatric evaluation before they can walk out any store with a gun.

Fuck the NRA and the Republican party for blocking any kind of new tighter gun laws. Fuck them!

What a waste that those innocent children had their lives cut short. May they rest in piece.

code:

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:

yeah agree 100%. save the political shit for another day.

Imagine sending your little 6 year old kid to school and finding out they were one of the 20 kids who got massacred by that shit bag. that is some fucked up shit to go through. RIP to the 26 people killed

The politicians are all over this, Senator Yee just announced he is going to re try and pass his banning on button bullets here in CA, Obama is mentioning Gun Control in his speeches and the "White House" aka Obama is saying they want to reinstate the AWB and they are doing it in TV infront of the entire nation but there's no outcry for them getting political.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/12/14/connecticut-school-massacre-renews-call-for-california-bullet-button-ban/

[ December 14, 2012, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Another GOD Damn mother fuckin shooting. I offer my deepest condolences to the families of all the innocet children and adults who lost theri lives today from this horrable mass shooting. I feel like shit right now. So many young lives were wasted today.
How many more people need to die in this country from mass shootings before somthing is done about it?

Fuck you, you fuckin gun nuts that scream " guns don't kill people, people do." Fuck you.

Guns are too easy to get in this country and the time to significantly thigten or enact new gun laws is now.

These mass shootings are becoming a regular occurrence and somthing needs to be done about it. If our elected government officials sit back and do nothing, an injustice will be done to those who have died.

Fuck the republican party for taking gun industry money and for being puppets of the NRA.

You fucking gun blasting mother fuckers, how many more people need to die before we tighten our gun laws?

At the very least, any gun buyer should have to pay for and out a mountain of paper work and be subjected to a strict back ground check lasting many days and psychiatric evaluation before they can walk out any store with a gun.

Fuck the NRA and the Republican party for blocking any kind of new tighter gun laws. Fuck them!

What a waste that those innocent children had their lives cut short. May they rest in piece.

code:

Fuck you .. I guess the 22 kids that got stabbed today in China, wouldn't of happened if they didn't have guns! Fucking retard!

Edit: Damn if they just didn't have guns.. http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-man-slashes-22-children-near-china-school-20121214,0,6383015.story

[ December 14, 2012, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

code:

Cars kill more people in the USA than guns, when are we going to ban cars?
Doctors kill more people than guns per year, when are we going to ban Doctors?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

code:

GUN CONTROL???? We need to invest money into identifying an treating mental illness. CRAZY people do shit like this, not normal people, not people who use guns legally. Its that nobody gives a shit about people with mental illness, look at all the homeless people out there, people who go off the handle and do these mass murders are because nobody gives a fuck about mental cases any more. And to even go see a shrink or therapist makes people feel like they are crazy so they don't do it. There should be more awareness about mental illness because there is treatment out there and its what gets cut out of budgets cause nobody seems to give a shit.

Save the gun control shit for a society rampant with guns. I think there's plenty of gun control, you cant walk into wal mart and get a 9mm can you?

Let's get to the real problem and deal with it instead of throwing it under the rug and blame something else that has nothing to do with the issue.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

code:

Fuck you .. I guess the 22 kids that got stabbed today in China, wouldn't of happened if they didn't have guns! Fucking retard!

Edit: Damn if they just didn't have guns.. http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-man-slashes-22-children-near-china-school-20121214,0,6383015.story

Exactly this is a mental health problem that nobody wants to deal with. If there arent guns, the undiagnosed and untreated mental health patient will find something else to kill your kids with. 22 fucking kids with a knife, holy shit.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:

code:

Exactly this is a mental health problem that nobody wants to deal with. If there arent guns, the undiagnosed and untreated mental health patient will find something else to kill your kids with. 22 fucking kids with a knife, holy shit.
+1 the real problem isn't the gun

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP to the little kids this isn't a gun control issue, or Democrat Republican issue this is a societal issue. God Bless their families.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is truly disturbing and heartbreaking. I cannot fathom what the fuck the point was in killing all those people. It's a shame the guy is dead, he didn't deserve that, I wish he was still alive so that he could go to prison and get fucked.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't imagine how the families feel, start a new thread to go back and forth with your pro gun, anti gun BULLSHIT, unbelieveable tragedy, totally at a loss for words, I hope the kids are in a better place, I could give a fuck about your AR15's and your rights right now, poor kids.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not about guns. It's about people with mental issues. If they don't have guns, theyll make bombs.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I'm honestly way too shooken up to even comment about this tragedy. I can't even put into words how I feel as I love children and being around them. This is one of the, if not, most sad tragedy in modern history. Those kids had no idea what was happening and how to react.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

code:

Guns don't kill people, people do. FUCK YOU, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE U.S.A. YOU ANTI-AMERICAN DOUCHE BAG! Guns are illegal in Australia if you're looking for a place to move.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once again, I offer my deepest condolences to the children and teachers who were slaughtered by another fuckin piece of shit shooter.

Let's do somthing about this so it deos not happen again.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Mental Health is what needs to be revamped not gun controls. Something needs to be done to find out which people are the psychos and who aren't and then some how put that on that person so they can't buy a gun or drive a car or whatever and make sure its impossible to fake another id that says they aren't mental.
The ones they find out would kill people for no reason should be in a mental health prison and never let out. If we were able to do this more than half of murders would go away.

[ December 14, 2012, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Mental Health is what needs to be revamped not gun controls. Something needs to be done to find out which people are the psychos and who aren't and then some how put that on that person so they can't buy a gun or drive a car or whatever and make sure its impossible to fake another id that says they aren't mental.
The ones they find out would kill people for no reason should be in a mental health prison and never let out. If we were able to do this more than half of murders would go away.

Why are you still talking?
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MU5TANG:
quote:

Why are you still on CAFords?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Cause this is America where i have a 1st Amendment right to talk.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

First Amendment?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which we still have because of the 2nd Amendment!
[patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which we still have because of the 2nd Amendment!
[patriot]

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Fuckin disquisting to bicker over shit when these babies lost their lives to some sick fuck.

People need to start raising their goddamn kids better.

Turbo50 out

Ill say it again like I did a few pages ago.

People lost their babies today. I wept. My wife wept, my father wept....

Cherish your moments.

Stop bickering.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com