Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ANOTHER SHOOTING! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ANOTHER SHOOTING!
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Before this thread gets bombarded with anti-gun BS, normal gun owners don't do this shit.

The problem is, it is way too easy for people to get their hands on guns. I own guns, hunting guns, guns that are way more powerful and accurate than assault weapons but that are in no way designed to work in close quarters. The fact that people can get there hands on guns designed to kill people is absurd. I go to the range frequently, MOST, not just a few guys carrying assault weapons don't know how to handle the weapon and can't shoot for shit. They shoot human silhouettes, what kind of fantasy do you think there are playing in there mind? Nothing good. A lot of folks buy these guns for self defense. Please, a lot of good your home defense weapon is going to do when some nut job is storming your kid's school. Banning one kind of gun is not easy, but it's something even the brainwashed legions of NRA members need to start thinking about, a little compromise. Will banning assault weapons end these types of incidents, probably not, the Maryland dudes did a lot of damage with a bolt action rifle. But, the majority of these incidents are carried out with assault weapons, it would mean much fewer of these incidents.
I'm trying to understand what you are saying here.

I just spent 5 minutes reading and re-reading your post but I'm speechless. Just so much there that is wrong I don't know where to begin.

[ December 14, 2012, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F'n piece of shit! Wish I could of curb stomped that shooter. Feel bad for all the families..... Rite before Christmas [Mad]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In China a couple of days ago someone stabbed 22 children and 2 teachers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
In China a couple of days ago someone stabbed 22 children and 2 teachers.

Did they get stabbed with a gun?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
White House says its committed to the AWB

That's not going to change anything

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fast305s
¯
Member # 11897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast305s  Ford pictures for fast305s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say they just take that second motherfucker an send him straight to the firing squad.

--------------------
Built, not bought.

95 mustang gt
73 f-100
06 powerstroke

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My prayers are with the families of the victims. The shooters should be shot in the head. This is going to bring up more and more gun control. We are heading to hell in a hand basket.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
quote:
Before this thread gets bombarded with anti-gun BS, normal gun owners don't do this shit.

The problem is, it is way too easy for people to get their hands on guns. I own guns, hunting guns, guns that are way more powerful and accurate than assault weapons but that are in no way designed to work in close quarters. The fact that people can get there hands on guns designed to kill people is absurd. I go to the range frequently, MOST, not just a few guys carrying assault weapons don't know how to handle the weapon and can't shoot for shit. They shoot human silhouettes, what kind of fantasy do you think there are playing in there mind? Nothing good. A lot of folks buy these guns for self defense. Please, a lot of good your home defense weapon is going to do when some nut job is storming your kid's school. Banning one kind of gun is not easy, but it's something even the brainwashed legions of NRA members need to start thinking about, a little compromise. Will banning assault weapons end these types of incidents, probably not, the Maryland dudes did a lot of damage with a bolt action rifle. But, the majority of these incidents are carried out with assault weapons, it would mean much fewer of these incidents.

I just spent 5 minutes reading and re-reading your post but I'm speechless. Just so much there that is wrong I don't know where to begin.

It's a simple message John, compromise. Give me one good practical reason for owning an assault rifle. A practical reason, not a political one.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a simple message John, compromise. Give me one good practical reason for owning an assault rifle. A practical reason, not a political one.
Because they're sick as fuck. I've got two AR's and plan on getting a few more.

Edit- And to protect myself from zombies

[ December 14, 2012, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stop reporting this shit, it makes other crazies want to one up each other. There's news and then theres bullshit, we are desensitized already and psychos are using it to plan out their next attack.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

COBRA50
¯
Member # 11614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA50  Ford pictures for COBRA50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So crazy what we have to see in this world these days [Frown]

--------------------
94 SVT BLOWN LIGHTNING

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
that is just horrible! How could someone do this to INNOCENT KIDS??!! Kindergarten to 4th grade...thats fuckin insane [Frown]

can you imagine how some of the parents feel? what if their kid woke up in the morning saying he want feeling good and them the parent saying "well you're still going to school!!" and then something like this happens?!
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is sooo sad.. [Frown]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
fast305s
¯
Member # 11897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast305s  Ford pictures for fast305s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My question is... what would have happened if a few of those teachers had a firearm on there waist? Think about it.

--------------------
Built, not bought.

95 mustang gt
73 f-100
06 powerstroke

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait to hear cobraracer46 view on the republican party and this shooting

On another note, the only way to protect ourselves from a military takeover of the U.S. is assault rifles.....PERIOD! My .45 and .9 won't protect at all when someone is coming at me with an assault rifle. It's like a Palestinian throwing rocks at an Israeli soldier.

This shooting makes absolutely no sense. These shootings seem to be happening in bunches and now that we have 20+ innocent children dead. What possible motive could there be to go after elementary school kids??? The high school shootings make some kind of sense because many kids get picked on so much that they totally lose it at some point.
This is really sad and really really not good for our rights as gun owners.
Unfortunately there going to have all the women's vote to ban assault rifles now. When that happens, we have an unarmed civilian America.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fast305s:
My question is... what would have happened if a few of those teachers had a firearm on there waist? Think about it.

Your absolutely right. At this point, that would be the best answer. They should be trained and should be able to conceal [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fast305s
¯
Member # 11897

If we outlaw guns..only outlaws with have them. The world will be a far scarier place.

--------------------
Built, not bought.

95 mustang gt
73 f-100
06 powerstroke

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is tragic, fucken pathetic individuals that choose to take such actions!! [Mad]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I can't wait to hear cobraracer46 view on the republican party and this shooting

On another note, the only way to protect ourselves from a military takeover of the U.S. is assault rifles.....PERIOD! My .45 and .9 won't protect at all when someone is coming at me with an assault rifle. It's like a Palestinian throwing rocks at an Israeli soldier.

This shooting makes absolutely no sense. These shootings seem to be happening in bunches and now that we have 20+ innocent children dead. What possible motive could there be to go after elementary school kids??? The high school shootings make some kind of sense because many kids get picked on so much that they totally lose it at some point.
This is really sad and really really not good for our rights as gun owners.
Unfortunately there going to have all the women's vote to ban assault rifles now. When that happens, we have an unarmed civilian America.

Cobraracer would probably conduct a school shooting just to prove a point that guns are bad......

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the worst and most tragic massacre ever. They where 5-10 year old KIDS. Killed execution style. I've lost all hope in this world. Never thought i'd see an elementary school massacre. Schools need to hire security.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

because we are a free country and we should have the right to own whatever we want. We start letting them ban things and they will keep banning things. They might some day ban Mustangs and make everyone drive Prius cause they are more energy efficient.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckin disquisting to bicker over shit when these babies lost their lives to some sick fuck.

People need to start raising their goddamn kids better.

Turbo50 out

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
This is the worst and most tragic massacre ever. They where 5-10 year old KIDS. Killed execution style. I've lost all hope in this world. Never thought i'd see an elementary school massacre. Schools need to hire security.

THIS.

RIP and condolences to the parents / families of the kids.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEV7NS91GT  Ford pictures for SEV7NS91GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
24 year old Ryan lanza, shot his dad before he left to his mothers school were she teached and killed her. Piece of shit. Seriously we need guns but how is it that we cant control them. We just ask for shit like this

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

Posts: 388 | From: Bay Area SJ | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I like how the Media is saying he used a .223 rifle but the police are reporting the rifle was found in his car...nice push to ban something that wasn't even used.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com